Forum improvements and suggestions!

Important: the rules and the announcements of our Community

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

How about after each match, we have a voting system in the match thread, where we rate players from 1-10, and determine MOTM by biggest average?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Voting system would be great, do it Simboli!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We already have that on the blog but i'll propose an alternative , after each match we open a new topic only for votes of that match . Ex.

[Rating] Albania 0:0 France

There we can post our ratings with or without argumentations. There won't be many posts so we won't lose track of them ;)

~Simboli~
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Dragoi/Simboli,

I keep getting asked to approve a guest's post but it's always you. Seems like a double post glitch. Because it's your post on your username, but there's another copy waiting to get approved by a "Guest".
Simboli i Diellit

Shpati wrote:Dragoi/Simboli,

I keep getting asked to approve a guest's post but it's always you. Seems like a double post glitch. Because it's your post on your username, but there's another copy waiting to get approved by a "Guest".

It's a tapatalk issue . I just asked them to resolve it after your feedback and i'll update the plugin as soon as they release it :)
Minotti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

A great thing about XT is that whenever I visit it I know which threads have been active since I last visited it cause the threads become bolded. Can we have something like that here? Its hard to know which thread is active since my last visit. I always have to look at the date of the last post in that thread.
Shpati

Minotti wrote:A great thing about XT is that whenever I visit it I know which threads have been active since I last visited it cause the threads become bolded. Can we have something like that here? Its hard to know which thread is active since my last visit. I always have to look at the date of the last post in that thread.
While the thread titles aren't bolded, the Icon to the left of the thread titles is red, which means there is new posts. If it's grey, that means there's nothing new in that thread.

That's how it works for me at least.
Minotti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Oh thanks for the tip. Hadnt noticed that before but tbh its not so visible or maybe my vision is getting worse...
Simboli i Diellit

Minotti wrote:Oh thanks for the tip. Hadnt noticed that before but tbh its not so visible or maybe my vision is getting worse...
Yes bro, like Shpati said just watch the icon on the left and if you use tapatalk then it's the same like xtratime where new posts are in bold. I've to see if i can change the new topics into bold from code because from forum settings i can't do it. :)
Shpati

Minotti wrote:Oh thanks for the tip. Hadnt noticed that before but tbh its not so visible or maybe my vision is getting worse...
It is a little difficult to catch.

I used to think my eyes were getting worse too, but I think it's these new widescreen formats that most webpages use now.

I used to be able to just move my eyes mostly up and down. Now I have to move them up, down, and more left and right as well, which does make it hard to see that read/unread logo for example. It makes reading lengthy post more difficult too compared to the older narrow-formatted webpages.
  • Information