Adding News & Blog sections?

Important: the rules and the announcements of our Community

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

I was thinking about the fact that there are several albanian sport websites. To read new articles about the NT or sports one should visit each website for news stuff. I was thinking to add a simple Blog/News section on this website where it can automatically import news from other websites in different categories and people could read the news directly within this website? What do you think? Too messy ?
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I say test it out, and see if it works well within the forum. Then if its good, and the feedback is positive, we could potentially put asport and panorama out of business. :D
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I think it's a good idea. It be nice to have a Albania Soccer/Football source not full of shit.

We could have our analysts, Artan and Owner, write stuff up for the blog stuff :)

If Ballisti and LedZep were on here, we could have them write stuff up for the news/rumors section.
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania

Shpati wrote:I think it's a good idea. It be nice to have a Albania Soccer/Football source not full of shit.

We could have our analysts, Artan and Owner, write stuff up for the blog stuff :)

If Ballisti and LedZep were on here, we could have them write stuff up for the news/rumors section.
Genti wrote:I say test it out, and see if it works well within the forum. Then if its good, and the feedback is positive, we could potentially put asport and panorama out of business. :D
Was thinking to start with something less impegnative like getting their feed in the news section while writting on blog reviews about albanian players.

Btw Shpati LedZep is an active member here . Ballisti should join ;) Artan, Ledzep and Zencadoni's analysis are outstanding. I'm also thinking to have an out of 10 vote record for all players during the national team matches , this way we could keep track of their performances.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Simboli wrote:I'm also thinking to have an out of 10 vote record for all players during the national team matches , this way we could keep track of their performances.
That's a neat idea too. Do that for sure.
artan

The rating system is actually a great idea.

We can have also have opinion polls as well. For example every couple of months we can give Di Biasi a grade, we can have polls on who was the best player in year X or in this qualifying campaign. But we might be able to do that in a poll thread.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I completely agree with you guys, the player rating system would be a fantastic idea.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0

I think both adding the news scroll and the player rate are great ideas. Way to keep improving this forum! One easy stop to get all the necessary news and a good tracker for our thoughts on the NT players. Carry on!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I think this server won't support both blog and news :D Will add the blog today.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Simple blogging added blog/ .
Will be testing it for a while .
  • Information