"Albanians" playing for other NTs

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

For those of you the are still obsessed with these guys, talk about them here. And go insane with the whatcouldabeens.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Best XI for me would def be:

Strakosha

Djimsiti - Mavraj - Mustafi

Hysaj - Kasami - Kaçe - Xhaka

Januzaj - Mehmedi - Shaqiri
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I bet he wishes he chose Albania now. Smh
Plako

Dragoi wrote:Best XI for me would def be:

Strakosha

Here take your pick

Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:
Dragoi wrote:Best XI for me would def be:

Strakosha

Here take your pick

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/14/a8171a83342081630c09a37d35fd7f23.jpg[/img]
Love those 5 (irony) , although they made Switzerland speak albanian lol
IndritFieri
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

The irony is that no matter how much we hate and talk shit about these guys, I and every other albanian i know where jumping up and down when Switzerland was playing Argentina in the World Cup and were hoping they made it through. No matter who they play with, their albanian blood still makes us proud in important events, just like I was telling everyone that Shkodran Mustafi who just won the world cup with Germany was Albanian.

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

IndritFieri wrote:The irony is that no matter how much we hate and talk shit about these guys, I and every other albanian i know where jumping up and down when Switzerland was playing Argentina in the World Cup and were hoping they made it through. No matter who they play with, their albanian blood still makes us proud in important events, just like I was telling everyone that Shkodran Mustafi who just won the world cup with Germany was Albanian.

I will never support another national team not named Albania or Kosova no matter how many "Albanians" are on it. They don't represent Albania or Albanians they represent their chosen countries.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

IndritFieri wrote:The irony is that no matter how much we hate and talk shit about these guys, I and every other albanian i know where jumping up and down when Switzerland was playing Argentina in the World Cup and were hoping they made it through.
Speak for yourself. Nothing better in that world cup than seeing shaqiri crying like a lil bitvh and that tetovar missing from point blank range.
Plako

IndritFieri wrote:The irony is that no matter how much we hate and talk shit about these guys, I and every other albanian i know where jumping up and down when Switzerland was playing Argentina in the World Cup and were hoping they made it through. No matter who they play with, their albanian blood still makes us proud in important events, just like I was telling everyone that Shkodran Mustafi who just won the world cup with Germany was Albanian.

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/126330245/large.jpg[/img]
I'm with you. I'd have loved nothing more than Shaqiri to score a rocket against Argentina. I love it when Albanians do well in all walks of life and am not gonna gonna resent someone for choosing to represent the country which formed them as players. And the reason is because these guys never deny their roots like Gjergji Kone does when he chooses to represent Greece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information