Raul Gonzalez, lojtari më i mirë në historinë e La Liga

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

http://en.as.com/en/2016/10/08/football ... 41491.html

ka qënë idhulli im kur isha i vogël xD
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
vata10

According to the values established in this footballing study, 24 points were awarded to each player based on minutes played per season, one point for each goal scored, 0.6 points for penalties, for example. Points were also subtracted for incidents such as own goals (0.4) and sendings off (1.5
).

Of course CRonaldo is so low. This is a shitty way to rate players. Raul was a great player no doubt, but Messi and CRo are monsters.
Leandro

raul > ronaldo

the only monster thing ronaldo has is his ridiculous ego
Migjeni

Ronaldo is heaps ahead of Raul, lol. Just look at their statistics and be amazed. Ronaldo has played less than half the games Raul did in Real Madrid and he's already scored more than 30 goals more than Raul did.

Messi and Ronaldo are in a league for themselves. There are no players at their level. We're lucky to witness their greatness, honestly. And I'm not even a fanboy of any of them.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Leandro

Migjeni wrote:Ronaldo is heaps ahead of Raul, lol. Just look at their statistics and be amazed. Ronaldo has played less than half the games Raul did in Real Madrid and he's already scored more than 30 goals more than Raul did.
ti nuk humbet mundësi të vërtetosh se je organizëm njëqelizor, apo jo? studimi në fjalë bazohet vetëm në statistika dhe raul > ronaldo me afërsisht 10% të bazuar mbi statistika :mrgreen:

raul nuk kishte tër ekipin të ndërtuar rreth tij siç e ka patur ronaldo që nga dita e parë. për më tepër, raul luajti si mesfushor për një periudhë të gjatë të karierës së tij

ronaldo është një ekspert i penalltive, golave të fundit dhe hattrick-ve kundër andorrave të botës. ka dhe një statistikë të paparë, që reali historikisht ka luajtur më mirë dhe ka fituar me goleada pa ronaldon në formacion :mecigare:
Migjeni

Flawed statistics as it gives players who've played in the same league for a longer time an advantage. Look at the goal statistics, that's what counts. Also, Andorra, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg also existed when Raul played. Again you fail.
Leandro

vata10 wrote:
According to the values established in this footballing study, 24 points were awarded to each player based on minutes played per season, one point for each goal scored, 0.6 points for penalties, for example. Points were also subtracted for incidents such as own goals (0.4) and sendings off (1.5
).

Of course CRonaldo is so low. This is a shitty way to rate players. Raul was a great player no doubt, but Messi and CRo are monsters.
btw they do not "rate players" they rate contribution to their teams in the league. thats why you dont see in this list players like maradona, romario, ronaldinho and to an extent CR

the list is always gonna be unfair to someone as long as they are still playing. i dont see how this relates to CR besides the clickbait in the subtitle
Leandro

Migjeni wrote:Flawed statistics as it gives players who've played in the same league for a longer time an advantage. Look at the goal statistics, that's what counts. Also, Andorra, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg also existed when Raul played. Again you fail.
so is it flawed to say that up to this point in 2016 messi has contributed more to la liga than valdet rama? just because who knows, rama might get back to la liga and play to his 60s and win more points than messi and get #1

they measure "who has contributed more to la liga up to this point in time according to this scoring method?" and obviously CR with his 7-8 seasons of la liga will not be very high compared to raul or the others who played their entire career in la liga
Migjeni

I don't give a shit about La Liga. Most people don't. Ronaldo is a much better player than Raul ever was. Full stop.
Leandro

the thread's topic is about said classification which was made on said rules. if you dont care then what are you doing in here? out, out!

cr7 is a guy booed by his own fans lol
  • Information