Champions League

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Today:

Inter 1-1 Slavia Praga
Lione 1-1 Zenit
Ajax 3-0 Lilla
Benfica 1-2 RB Lipsia
Chelsea 0-1 Valencia
Dortmund 0-0 Barcellona
Napoli 2-0 Liverpool
Salzburg 6:2 Genk

Olyainka scored the opening goal in the Inter match.
Hysaj was left out the list for this round of Champions. Napoli away with a lucky win from Liverpool’s blunders.
Broja scored in the U19 match between Chelsea and Valencia.

Tomorrow:
Club Brugge - Galatasaray
Olympiakos - Tottenham
Atl. Madrid - Juventus
Bayern - Stella Rossa
Din. Zagabria - Atalanta
Leverkusen - Lok. Mosca
Paris SG - Real Madrid
Shakhtar - Manchester City

Djimsiti expected to start.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Olayinka :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:54 am Olayinka :lol:
Olayinka was a hell of a striker for skenderbeu, both him and Ali sowe were way better than any striker we had on the nt
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Went from scoring in the Albanian league to the Champions League.

Shqipe we made it.
artan

Olayinka has had a decent career outside of Albania. He's one of the league's best exports along with Rrahmani (the best export) and Bernard Berisha in recent history.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:35 pm Olayinka has had a decent career outside of Albania. He's one of the league's best exports along with Rrahmani (the best export) and Bernard Berisha in recent history.
He wants to represent Albania
Kuqaloshi maoist
Greku
Has thanked: 0

I'd call him he wants Albania even now that he plays abroad in my books his more Albanian than Durmishaj , Ajeti etc
Princ

Greku wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:00 pm I'd call him he wants Albania even now that he plays abroad in my books his more Albanian than Durmishaj , Ajeti etc
He’s not more albanian than them for sure but hed be our best attacking player no doubt ..It’s only a matter of time till some albanian born arabs/blacks play for us anyway so we don’t have anything to lose by calling him imo
artan

Greku wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:00 pm I'd call him he wants Albania even now that he plays abroad in my books his more Albanian than Durmishaj , Ajeti etc
I mean you have some of the Greek diaspora players who ultimately say they don’t feel Albanian yet play for Albania like Mihaj and Durmishaj who uses the first opportunity to switch over to Greece. Same with other past players like vrushaj, pangitatis, etc. These guys have been brainwashed so bad.

So why not call up this guy who’ll obviously play harder than any Greek diaspora.
Princ

artan wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:42 pm
I mean you have some of the Greek diaspora players who ultimately say they don’t feel Albanian yet play for Albania like Mihaj and Durmishaj who uses the first opportunity to switch over to Greece. Same with other past players like vrushaj, pangitatis, etc. These guys have been brainwashed so bad.

So why not call up this guy who’ll obviously play harder than any Greek diaspora.
How many kosovar diapora have taken the piss out of albanian nt? And stop talking shit about mihaj your misinformed or just straight fickle
  • Information