Champions League

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Princ wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:16 pm
artan wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:42 pm
Greku wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:00 pm I'd call him he wants Albania even now that he plays abroad in my books his more Albanian than Durmishaj , Ajeti etc
I mean you have some of the Greek diaspora players who ultimately say they don’t feel Albanian yet play for Albania like Mihaj and Durmishaj who uses the first opportunity to switch over to Greece. Same with other past players like vrushaj, pangitatis, etc. These guys have been brainwashed so bad.

So why not call up this guy who’ll obviously play harder than any Greek diaspora.
How many kosovar diapora have taken the piss out of albanian nt? And stop talking shit about mihaj your misinformed or just straight fickle
Kosovar diaspora drove the NT to the only qualification in our history and the only one probably in a long awhile. The entire core of that qualification team besides Hysaj, Agoli and Sadiku were Kosovar diaspora players. Without diaspora players the Albanian NT is nothing. Even half the fans in the arena were Albanians from Kosova/Macedonia now the NT barely fills the stadium unless a big team is playing.

And I call out Mihaj because the dickhead has the nerve to say he doesn't feel Albanian and made a mistake playing for Albania AFTER selecting to play for Albania. He should be dropped completely. I'd rather lose with some Superliga player instead of a guy like Mihaj.
Princ

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

There's literally no Albanians playing for Serbia. But nice to see people's true colors here.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Princ

Migjeni wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:03 am There's literally no Albanians playing for Serbia. But nice to see people's true colors here.
What are you talking about arton zekaj just recently switched over from Serbia to Kosovo, maybe you are not up to date..I don’t talk shit for no reason like artan
Attachments
CD525855-98C1-4C4E-9BBE-B95F32ED7D96.jpeg
CD525855-98C1-4C4E-9BBE-B95F32ED7D96.jpeg (34.97 KiB) Viewed 7938 times
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:12 am
Migjeni wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:03 am There's literally no Albanians playing for Serbia. But nice to see people's true colors here.
What are you talking about arton zekaj just recently switched over from Serbia to Kosovo, maybe you are not up to date..I don’t talk shit for no reason like artan
That's one player. I can't assume there are any others
I get what you're saying about the diaspora mentality, as seen with rashica, vallci, etc however we can't tar everyone with the same brush. Mihaj is still a bitch. Doesn't justify it and I'd rather a diaspora player who plays for us cus he has no other option than someone openly stating they wished they never played for us
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:00 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:12 am
That's one player. I can't assume there are any others
I get what you're saying about the diaspora mentality, as seen with rashica, vallci, etc however we can't tar everyone with the same brush. Mihaj is still a bitch. Doesn't justify it and I'd rather a diaspora player who plays for us cus he has no other option than someone openly stating they wished they never played for us
So you would rather get a player at age 26-29 when not even hell will accept him than a player who comes at age 20 with his full International career at our disposal? And forget about the internet gossip he said she said bullshit, judge the actions of the player
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:12 am What are you talking about arton zekaj just recently switched over from Serbia to Kosovo, maybe you are not up to date..I don’t talk shit for no reason like artan
"Like the Kosovars" - Loser. Which Kosovars? That's plural.
That's one kid who played for their u16 - and he's from Prizren. He might be mixed/minority/Goran/whatever.

Unlike the Durmishajs of this world, he didn't leave Albanian or Kosova. He left Serbia. None the less, I would never have called him up. Like Artan said, I'd rather lose by playing with 11 Super Liga players than 11 stars who are not there because of their love for KS/ALB.

So yeah, you talk shit.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Princ

What are you on about?? There’s been plenty of kosovars who have taken the piss out of albanian NT I can list them if you would like.. I mentioned serbia because I was aware of the situation with Arton zekaj a former captain of Serbia’s youth teams, they denied zekaj the chance to play for serbian teams any further (because he is a kosovar) so he switched to kosovo like the majority of players on albania and kosovo do when nobody will accept them elsewhere, this is not the first time I mention zekaj on this forum
artan

How can you even blame Zekaj? At the U17 you take what ever offer you can take, then if you actually become a professional you can decide what NT you play for. That's exactly what Zekaj did. Do you really expect him to reject the u17 offer from Serbia and not play for any NT and ruin potential chances of actually becoming a pro footballer? You can bet your ass that Albania never made him an offer for the youth teams. What matters most is when he had the chance to actually accept an offer from Kosova he did.

It's completely different that Durmishaj, Vrushaj, Ninis (Bytheqire), Kone, etc, who were born in Albania and hellenized themselves completely. In the case of Durmishaj even play for Albania youth teams then leave first second Greece came calling. Just a bunch of sellouts who sold their Albanian identity completely. Another one of these hellenized albanian players in our youth team just switched allegiances recently to Greece as well. We should just stop calling up these greek players and wasting resources on them because they'll leave.
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:37 am How can you even blame Zekaj? At the U17 you take what ever offer you can take, then if you actually become a professional you can decide what NT you play for. That's exactly what Zekaj did. Do you really expect him to reject the u17 offer from Serbia and not play for any NT and ruin potential chances of actually becoming a pro footballer? You can bet your ass that Albania never made him an offer for the youth teams. What matters most is when he had the chance to actually accept an offer from Kosova he did.

It's completely different that Durmishaj, Vrushaj, Ninis (Bytheqire), Kone, etc, who were born in Albania and hellenized themselves completely. In the case of Durmishaj even play for Albania youth teams then leave first second Greece came calling. Just a bunch of sellouts who sold their Albanian identity completely. Another one of these hellenized albanian players in our youth team just switched allegiances recently to Greece as well. We should just stop calling up these greek players and wasting resources on them because they'll leave.
Damn this guys fickle, defends zekaj a former captain of serbian youth teams who only left because they blocked him from playing for serbia any further (and also partizan earlier in his career) but attacks mihaj a player who joined albania at age 20 after playing for OUR youth ranks and put his whole international career in our hands (unlike most others)
  • Information