Champions League 2019-2020

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:31 pm

Princ wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:46 am
artan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:37 am
How can you even blame Zekaj? At the U17 you take what ever offer you can take, then if you actually become a professional you can decide what NT you play for. That's exactly what Zekaj did. Do you really expect him to reject the u17 offer from Serbia and not play for any NT and ruin potential chances of actually becoming a pro footballer? You can bet your ass that Albania never made him an offer for the youth teams. What matters most is when he had the chance to actually accept an offer from Kosova he did.

It's completely different that Durmishaj, Vrushaj, Ninis (Bytheqire), Kone, etc, who were born in Albania and hellenized themselves completely. In the case of Durmishaj even play for Albania youth teams then leave first second Greece came calling. Just a bunch of sellouts who sold their Albanian identity completely. Another one of these hellenized albanian players in our youth team just switched allegiances recently to Greece as well. We should just stop calling up these greek players and wasting resources on them because they'll leave.
Damn this guys fickle, defends zekaj a former captain of serbian youth teams who only left because they blocked him from playing for serbia any further (and also partizan earlier in his career) but attacks mihaj a player who joined albania at age 20 after playing for OUR youth ranks and put his whole international career in our hands (unlike most others)
Just like Zekaj has no national pride and played for serbia Mihaj openly shit talks our nt and has no pride either. Same boat.
However if the comment was falsified then yeah mihaj is great.
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:34 pm

Very few have “national pride” when money and careers are involved friend.. it’s easy for us on the internet to be big patriots because we have nothing to risk doing it, but for actual players who’s lives are on the line, they will always do what is best for their career/bottom line..for mihaj it wasn’t in his best interests to make a commitment on his whole international future that quick, much like kace did (who is reaping the rewards/consequences of his decision to choose albania), that’s why I respect mihaj regardless of the internet gossip, talk is cheap but the actions speak for itself
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:17 pm

Princ wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:34 pm
Very few have “national pride” when money and careers are involved friend.. it’s easy for us on the internet to be big patriots because we have nothing to risk doing it, but for actual players who’s lives are on the line, they will always do what is best for their career/bottom line..for mihaj it wasn’t in his best interests to make a commitment on his whole international future that quick, much like kace did (who is reaping the rewards/consequences of his decision to choose albania), that’s why I respect mihaj regardless of the internet gossip, talk is cheap but the actions speak for itself
Kace got suspended nearly half a season over wearing a T-shirt. The club and fans were so quick to turn on one of their own and the amount of hate they were spewing at him for wearing that shirt was absurd. It just shows how xenophobic and racist Greeks are. And I think your proving my point when you say that Kace is being blackballed in Greece since he chose Albania (Essentially getting fucked over for being Albanian). Why any Albanian would play for them is baffling and the fact some of you guys defend them is even crazier when they think so lowly of you. It's also funny how the ex-yugo Albanians are the biggest proponents of discrimination of Albanians in Greece.
Dallku
Posts: 1881
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:31 pm
Princ wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:46 am
artan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:37 am
How can you even blame Zekaj? At the U17 you take what ever offer you can take, then if you actually become a professional you can decide what NT you play for. That's exactly what Zekaj did. Do you really expect him to reject the u17 offer from Serbia and not play for any NT and ruin potential chances of actually becoming a pro footballer? You can bet your ass that Albania never made him an offer for the youth teams. What matters most is when he had the chance to actually accept an offer from Kosova he did.

It's completely different that Durmishaj, Vrushaj, Ninis (Bytheqire), Kone, etc, who were born in Albania and hellenized themselves completely. In the case of Durmishaj even play for Albania youth teams then leave first second Greece came calling. Just a bunch of sellouts who sold their Albanian identity completely. Another one of these hellenized albanian players in our youth team just switched allegiances recently to Greece as well. We should just stop calling up these greek players and wasting resources on them because they'll leave.
Damn this guys fickle, defends zekaj a former captain of serbian youth teams who only left because they blocked him from playing for serbia any further (and also partizan earlier in his career) but attacks mihaj a player who joined albania at age 20 after playing for OUR youth ranks and put his whole international career in our hands (unlike most others)
Just like Zekaj has no national pride and played for serbia Mihaj openly shit talks our nt and has no pride either. Same boat.
However if the comment was falsified then yeah mihaj is great.

Difference is that Serbia literally butchered Zekaj's family while Greece opened their borders and welcomed Mihaj's family.
User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Contact:

Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:23 am

artan wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:17 pm
. It just shows how xenophobic and racist Greeks are. And I think your proving my point when you say that Kace is being blackballed in Greece since he chose Albania (Essentially getting fucked over for being Albanian).
Don't forget when Kone did the Eagle. Or when he was fouled hard by Matic and wanted to punch him. He was apparently in hot water for standing up to an orthodox brother.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:33 am

Dallku wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 pm
RedFootballs wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:31 pm
Princ wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:46 am


Damn this guys fickle, defends zekaj a former captain of serbian youth teams who only left because they blocked him from playing for serbia any further (and also partizan earlier in his career) but attacks mihaj a player who joined albania at age 20 after playing for OUR youth ranks and put his whole international career in our hands (unlike most others)
Just like Zekaj has no national pride and played for serbia Mihaj openly shit talks our nt and has no pride either. Same boat.
However if the comment was falsified then yeah mihaj is great.

Difference is that Serbia literally butchered Zekaj's family while Greece opened their borders and welcomed Mihaj's family.
Greeks butchered the Albanians in chameria too , they’re no better . They treated Albanians like animals and still to this day discriminate...

I live in England and even here their attitudes stink towards us . Personally I can understand playing for Switzerland or Norway because they’ve done nothing but good for us but to play for Greece , that’s filthy.

All I’d need is 30 mins with these Albanians who wanna play for Greece and I’ll sort them out
Dallku
Posts: 1881
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:43 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:33 am
Dallku wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 pm
RedFootballs wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:31 pm

Just like Zekaj has no national pride and played for serbia Mihaj openly shit talks our nt and has no pride either. Same boat.
However if the comment was falsified then yeah mihaj is great.

Difference is that Serbia literally butchered Zekaj's family while Greece opened their borders and welcomed Mihaj's family.
Greeks butchered the Albanians in chameria too , they’re no better . They treated Albanians like animals and still to this day discriminate...

I live in England and even here their attitudes stink towards us . Personally I can understand playing for Switzerland or Norway because they’ve done nothing but good for us but to play for Greece , that’s filthy.

All I’d need is 30 mins with these Albanians who wanna play for Greece and I’ll sort them out


Greece didn't butcher them.... they assimilated them. Or better yet, they assimilated themselves. Turks killed more Albanians than Greeks have done but the energy isn't the same for them.

But history is history..

Presently... Mihaj has absolutely no reason to hate Greece, on the contrary he should be very grateful for them taking him in and giving him an opportunity.

Zekaj has absolutely no reason to like or represent Serbia. That's why this comparison is retarded.
User avatar
plisi
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Zekaj's family lives and works in Serbia and he was born there and is a product of Partizan Belgrade. Him deciding to switch from Serbia to Kosovo is interesting. It would be way more interesting if he'd stayed with the Serb NT and make it to their senior team. The hate directed at him would be insane from both Kosovars&Serbs. I think he took the easier chance here.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:29 pm

Dallku wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:43 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:33 am
Dallku wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:24 pm



Difference is that Serbia literally butchered Zekaj's family while Greece opened their borders and welcomed Mihaj's family.
Greeks butchered the Albanians in chameria too , they’re no better . They treated Albanians like animals and still to this day discriminate...

I live in England and even here their attitudes stink towards us . Personally I can understand playing for Switzerland or Norway because they’ve done nothing but good for us but to play for Greece , that’s filthy.

All I’d need is 30 mins with these Albanians who wanna play for Greece and I’ll sort them out


Greece didn't butcher them.... they assimilated them. Or better yet, they assimilated themselves. Turks killed more Albanians than Greeks have done but the energy isn't the same for them.

But history is history..

Presently... Mihaj has absolutely no reason to hate Greece, on the contrary he should be very grateful for them taking him in and giving him an opportunity.

Zekaj has absolutely no reason to like or represent Serbia. That's why this comparison is retarded.

Feels like every time you post you’re trolling , they slaughtered people in chameria https://youtu.be/7RTuSBaoags , there take a look . They’ve treated us like crap and you know it , change our names , tell kids not to play with Albanian kids , so yes we have reasons to not play for them .

As for assimilation ? Lol that’s just as bad , assimilation through fear of death , seems like you have no idea on the history of our people
Dallku
Posts: 1881
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:54 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:29 pm
Dallku wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:43 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:33 am


Greeks butchered the Albanians in chameria too , they’re no better . They treated Albanians like animals and still to this day discriminate...

I live in England and even here their attitudes stink towards us . Personally I can understand playing for Switzerland or Norway because they’ve done nothing but good for us but to play for Greece , that’s filthy.

All I’d need is 30 mins with these Albanians who wanna play for Greece and I’ll sort them out


Greece didn't butcher them.... they assimilated them. Or better yet, they assimilated themselves. Turks killed more Albanians than Greeks have done but the energy isn't the same for them.

But history is history..

Presently... Mihaj has absolutely no reason to hate Greece, on the contrary he should be very grateful for them taking him in and giving him an opportunity.

Zekaj has absolutely no reason to like or represent Serbia. That's why this comparison is retarded.

Feels like every time you post you’re trolling , they slaughtered people in chameria https://youtu.be/7RTuSBaoags , there take a look . They’ve treated us like crap and you know it , change our names , tell kids not to play with Albanian kids , so yes we have reasons to not play for them .

As for assimilation ? Lol that’s just as bad , assimilation through fear of death , seems like you have no idea on the history of our people


I think you're either mentally challenged or 10 years old.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest