Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Trust me, newbz. I know what I'm doing.

Having a Mourinho fanboy in the EPL thread will be best for the forum. Instead, hes trolling a thread with 3 fans. That EPL thread should be drawing more interest because most of us here are EPL fans. That thread hasn't been bumped since late April.

If you don't trust me, Simboli, take my my moderator powers away, and you can watch this place turn into another XT.
artan

Girioud is Arsenal's most underapreciated player. He's very popular(because of his looks) but Arsenal fans are keen on replacing him with a "world class" striker but if they open their eyes they'll realise they got a very good one. Just look at last year when he missed alot of time with injury Arsenals form was poor and then once he came back they started to become red hot again.

He's the striker they need. The big beast in the box that can finish. They already have the technical players in the midfield.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

hey guys im back
and sadly we aint winning shit this year
Plako
Team: Partizani

Zemi wrote:hey guys im back
Welcome back Zemi.

Yeah the start was rough but it's still too early to tell. Man City though look very very solid this year.
Zemi

Plako wrote:
Zemi wrote:hey guys im back
Welcome back Zemi.

Yeah the start was rough but it's still too early to tell. Man City though look very very solid this year.
we have the same team as last year, ok theo is healthy and we got rid of some dead weight but were not gonna win the CL or League with giroud as our striker or cazorla being the deep lying midfielder, dictating the tempo etc. its not gonna work. Put Ramsey in the middle for god sakes
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Pele:

"Arsenal would be a good team to play for," Pele told the Telegraph. "I like the teams that play open football. Today it is difficult to decide which teams play that way.

"Barcelona are the closest in style to Santos and are almost the same style as Brazil in 1970.

"Between Chelsea and Arsenal? I would play for Arsenal if I had the chance."
Zemi

Thought Man city were going to run away with it. Now I am having second thoughts. Still don't think my Gunners are going to win the league this year. We are going to win the Capital One Cup and thats it. Wenger not signing any one , really hurt us
Plako
Team: Partizani

Zemi wrote:Thought Man city were going to run away with it. Now I am having second thoughts. Still don't think my Gunners are going to win the league this year. We are going to win the Capital One Cup and thats it. Wenger not signing any one , really hurt us
As crazy as it may sound I think Utd will win it this year.
Zemi

I can see it happening for sure
Zemi

Yea bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information