Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This is a thread to discuss all things Arsenal. Currently ranked in third, but have had a number of shaky performances. Will Arsenal make a comeback against Monaco to advance to the quarters in the Champions League? Will they beat ManUre at Old Trafford to advance in the FA Cup? Is second place a possibility for this season? All this, and more, to be discussed here.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Zemi would love to express himself over this topic :D
NYVirus

Yea I was hoping he'd have joined by now... Else this topic will be dead.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

hey awesome to join. I know EddieAFC from xtratime will like this topic too. Hes a Gooner as well.

Anyway yesterday absolutely tore me to shreds. I am still depressed over it. It mean that much to me. I think Wenger fucked up by not starting Ramsey. I'm not a fan of Welbeck at all. Never have been and I cant try and masquerade my dislike for him cause he is in an Arsenal uniform.

Also Sanchez was extremely dissapointing yesterday and has been for a while. He loses the ball so many times in such compromising positions. Noone says anything cause hes Alexis Sanchez, he runs hard and hustles., but not it nees to be said. He hurt us yesterday. If the OX was healthy he would have been such an improvement. I have high hopes for him. O well what u gonna do now. Maybe Chelsea slips up and we win the league and FA cup. That would make me feel better
NYVirus

Zemi wrote:hey awesome to join. I know EddieAFC from xtratime will like this topic too. Hes a Gooner as well.

Anyway yesterday absolutely tore me to shreds. I am still depressed over it. It mean that much to me. I think Wenger fucked up by not starting Ramsey. I'm not a fan of Welbeck at all. Never have been and I cant try and masquerade my dislike for him cause he is in an Arsenal uniform.

Also Sanchez was extremely dissapointing yesterday and has been for a while. He loses the ball so many times in such compromising positions. Noone says anything cause hes Alexis Sanchez, he runs hard and hustles., but not it nees to be said. He hurt us yesterday. If the OX was healthy he would have been such an improvement. I have high hopes for him. O well what u gonna do now. Maybe Chelsea slips up and we win the league and FA cup. That would make me feel better
I agree on Ramsey (who is, incidentially, the Arsenal player who's jersey I own). Sanchez played really terrible yesterday and needs a breather badly. Would be good if he skips the next international break because we need him for the stretch run if we want to make a real challenge at the end (and we really need to beat those Chelsea cunts and wipe the smirk off of Mourinho's face).
Zemi

NYVirus wrote:
Zemi wrote:hey awesome to join. I know EddieAFC from xtratime will like this topic too. Hes a Gooner as well.

I agree on Ramsey (who is, incidentially, the Arsenal player who's jersey I own). Sanchez played really terrible yesterday and needs a breather badly. Would be good if he skips the next international break because we need him for the stretch run if we want to make a real challenge at the end (and we really need to beat those Chelsea cunts and wipe the smirk off of Mourinho's face).
were on same level of points about same time last year....if we win out i think we are gonna have a 7 point increase compared to last year...this year we have improved..players have gotten better, we beat united in fa , city away, got rid of deadweight.....however chelsea at emirates we have to win....there is no excuse....also united away we have to win again....hey its crazy to say but if we win out and maybe were motivated since the CL exit the league will be ours i think. imagine that the FA cup and the league, that would be a unexpected dream come true
NYVirus

Zemi wrote:
NYVirus wrote:

were on same level of points about same time last year....if we win out i think we are gonna have a 7 point increase compared to last year...this year we have improved..players have gotten better, we beat united in fa , city away, got rid of deadweight.....however chelsea at emirates we have to win....there is no excuse....also united away we have to win again....hey its crazy to say but if we win out and maybe were motivated since the CL exit the league will be ours i think. imagine that the FA cup and the league, that would be a unexpected dream come true
Right, but the likelihood of all these good things happening are not that high... God, that elimination to Monaco was typical Arsenal. Made it a fight but just lost out. I have a hard time being optimistic right now.
Zemi

yea i told my brother were gonna lose 2-0 and almost make it like every year...I would like to see Gabriel start next game...little by little transition mertesacker out the lineup...we need a more dynamic CB...look at PSG the way their centerbacks attacked and helped them during the chelsea game.
Zemi

United away west name home Monaco away and new castle away 4 wins in 12 days. Nice

Chelsea won today. Disappointing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NYVirus

Zemi wrote:United away west name home Monaco away and new castle away 4 wins in 12 days. Nice

Chelsea won today. Disappointing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea, it looked for a while like Chelsea may drop points... very disappointing that they pulled it off.
  • Information