Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote:How many threads are you gonna post that quote in, Plako? :)
Every thread where NYVirus and Zemi participate ;)
Shpati wrote:Mourinho is still an overrated douchbag. He's lucky the EPL was a one horse race this time. Otherwise, he would've fcked up in the EPL like he did in the CL by playing De Biasi 2.0
He made the EPL a one horse race. Mourinho is the best coach in the game, if you want to win football games that is. If you want to watch fancy football there are quite a few coaches who provide entertaining football like Klopp and Wenger.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Shpati wrote: He made the EPL a one horse race. Mourinho is the best coach in the game, if you want to win football games that is. If you want to watch fancy football there are quite a few coaches who provide entertaining football like Klopp and Wenger.
He didn't make anything. Teams just failed to compete this year with their own mistakes. Mourinho had nothing to do with that.

Maybe he's the best coach in EPL atm. He didn't look anything close to the best in the CL.
Plako

Shpati wrote:
Shpati wrote: He made the EPL a one horse race. Mourinho is the best coach in the game, if you want to win football games that is. If you want to watch fancy football there are quite a few coaches who provide entertaining football like Klopp and Wenger.
He didn't make anything. Teams just failed to compete this year with their own mistakes. Mourinho had nothing to do with that.

Maybe he's the best coach in EPL atm. He didn't look anything close to the best in the CL.
Well he did compete and made it a one horse race :)

I still maintain he's the best coach if you want to win a game. He cannot manage a team like Barca or Bayern that's for sure as their style of play is not his forte. But he sure knows how to grind a win and is an awesome man manager.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote: Well he did compete and made it a one horse race :)

I still maintain he's the best coach if you want to win a game. He cannot manage a team like Barca or Bayern that's for sure as their style of play is not his forte. But he sure knows how to grind a win and is an awesome man manager.
Mourinho is OVERRATED! That should be our next chant when he brings Chelsea back to the Emirates and they are starring up at us in the standings.
Plako

NYVirus wrote:Mourinho is OVERRATED! That should be our next chant when he brings Chelsea back to the Emirates and they are starring up at us in the standings.

The delusions of Arsenal fans is what makes me enjoy Chelsea's results against them even more. Arsenal fans also have a very short memory. They have eased the boring 6-0 drubbing in Arsene's 1,000th game at the helm from their memory. Only happened last year :)

In what sense is Mourinho overrated? Please I'd love to hear it ;)
NYVirus

Plako wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Mourinho is OVERRATED! That should be our next chant when he brings Chelsea back to the Emirates and they are starring up at us in the standings.

The delusions of Arsenal fans is what makes me enjoy Chelsea's results against them even more. Arsenal fans also have a very short memory. They have eased the boring 6-0 drubbing in Arsene's 1,000th game at the helm from their memory. Only happened last year :)

In what sense is Mourinho overrated? Please I'd love to hear it ;)
In the sense that it has been a long time since Mourinho has had to build a team from the ground up, and certainly a long time since he managed a team that did not have a huge budget and the ability to buy him whoever he wanted. Unlike Mou, Arsene lead Arsenal through the building of the new stadium and kept the team in form to qualify for the Champions League each season while operating on a shoestring budget and losing his top player every year to pay off the stadium debt. It is not an apples to apples comparison, but Mou likes to be a dick and not consider the actual facts of why he has had success and why Wenger has not had the same success (though no other manager has taken his team to the Champions League every year in the way Wenger has done since 1998).
NYVirus

Happy St. Totteringham's Day!
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Yupppppp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plako

Arsenal doing their best to get their 4th place trophy :)
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Lol screw u plako

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information