Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:02 am

Shpati wrote:How many threads are you gonna post that quote in, Plako? :)
Every thread where NYVirus and Zemi participate ;)
Shpati wrote:Mourinho is still an overrated douchbag. He's lucky the EPL was a one horse race this time. Otherwise, he would've fcked up in the EPL like he did in the CL by playing De Biasi 2.0
He made the EPL a one horse race. Mourinho is the best coach in the game, if you want to win football games that is. If you want to watch fancy football there are quite a few coaches who provide entertaining football like Klopp and Wenger.
User avatar
Shpati
Contact:
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:16 am

Shpati wrote: He made the EPL a one horse race. Mourinho is the best coach in the game, if you want to win football games that is. If you want to watch fancy football there are quite a few coaches who provide entertaining football like Klopp and Wenger.
He didn't make anything. Teams just failed to compete this year with their own mistakes. Mourinho had nothing to do with that.

Maybe he's the best coach in EPL atm. He didn't look anything close to the best in the CL.
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:32 am

Shpati wrote:
Shpati wrote: He made the EPL a one horse race. Mourinho is the best coach in the game, if you want to win football games that is. If you want to watch fancy football there are quite a few coaches who provide entertaining football like Klopp and Wenger.
He didn't make anything. Teams just failed to compete this year with their own mistakes. Mourinho had nothing to do with that.

Maybe he's the best coach in EPL atm. He didn't look anything close to the best in the CL.
Well he did compete and made it a one horse race :)

I still maintain he's the best coach if you want to win a game. He cannot manage a team like Barca or Bayern that's for sure as their style of play is not his forte. But he sure knows how to grind a win and is an awesome man manager.
User avatar
NYVirus
Contact:
Location: NYC
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Plako wrote: Well he did compete and made it a one horse race :)

I still maintain he's the best coach if you want to win a game. He cannot manage a team like Barca or Bayern that's for sure as their style of play is not his forte. But he sure knows how to grind a win and is an awesome man manager.
Mourinho is OVERRATED! That should be our next chant when he brings Chelsea back to the Emirates and they are starring up at us in the standings.
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 am

NYVirus wrote:Mourinho is OVERRATED! That should be our next chant when he brings Chelsea back to the Emirates and they are starring up at us in the standings.

The delusions of Arsenal fans is what makes me enjoy Chelsea's results against them even more. Arsenal fans also have a very short memory. They have eased the boring 6-0 drubbing in Arsene's 1,000th game at the helm from their memory. Only happened last year :)

In what sense is Mourinho overrated? Please I'd love to hear it ;)
User avatar
NYVirus
Contact:
Location: NYC
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Fri May 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Plako wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Mourinho is OVERRATED! That should be our next chant when he brings Chelsea back to the Emirates and they are starring up at us in the standings.

The delusions of Arsenal fans is what makes me enjoy Chelsea's results against them even more. Arsenal fans also have a very short memory. They have eased the boring 6-0 drubbing in Arsene's 1,000th game at the helm from their memory. Only happened last year :)

In what sense is Mourinho overrated? Please I'd love to hear it ;)
In the sense that it has been a long time since Mourinho has had to build a team from the ground up, and certainly a long time since he managed a team that did not have a huge budget and the ability to buy him whoever he wanted. Unlike Mou, Arsene lead Arsenal through the building of the new stadium and kept the team in form to qualify for the Champions League each season while operating on a shoestring budget and losing his top player every year to pay off the stadium debt. It is not an apples to apples comparison, but Mou likes to be a dick and not consider the actual facts of why he has had success and why Wenger has not had the same success (though no other manager has taken his team to the Champions League every year in the way Wenger has done since 1998).
User avatar
NYVirus
Contact:
Location: NYC
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Tue May 05, 2015 12:45 am

Image

Happy St. Totteringham's Day!
User avatar
Zemi
Contact:
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Mon May 11, 2015 10:42 am

Yupppppp


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2345
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 am

Arsenal doing their best to get their 4th place trophy :)
User avatar
Zemi
Contact:
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Re: Come On You Gunners - Official Arsenal F.C. thread

Tue May 12, 2015 9:41 am

Lol screw u plako


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “General Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

Login · Register

Recent Topics

In total there are 318 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 315 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Doc, Google [Bot]
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 19707
Total topics 277
Total members 223
Our newest member presiconnect
No birthdays today