Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Lol at someone from Kosova trying to make fun of someone being from Kukes/Tropoja. As someone whose blood is Tropojan I'll tell you that we're more Dardan than you by far. You guys got spit roasted by Serbs and Turks for centuries ffs..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albanian Damien wrote:Lol at someone from Kosova trying to make fun of someone being from Kukes/Tropoja. As someone whose blood is Tropojan I'll tell you that we're more Dardan than the Albanians who currently inhabit Dardania. You guys got spit roasted by Serbs and Turks for centuries. The maloks of Tropoja meanwhile we're never conquered..
Dallku is from Himara , don't let the name confuse you ;) Btw he didn't make fun of Tropoja just insinuated that Albo Eagle is so anti-Kosove that couldn't be from there. Did i miss something?
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote:Lol at someone from Kosova trying to make fun of someone being from Kukes/Tropoja. As someone whose blood is Tropojan I'll tell you that we're more Dardan than the Albanians who currently inhabit Dardania. You guys got spit roasted by Serbs and Turks for centuries. The maloks of Tropoja meanwhile we're never conquered..
Dallku is from Himara , don't let the name confuse you ;) Btw he didn't make fun of Tropoja just insinuated that Albo Eagle is so anti-Kosove that couldn't be from there. Did i miss something?
Oops :) I justed wanted to make the point that Tropojans have more rightful claim to Kosova than anyone else :mecigare:
vata10

Albanian Damien wrote:Lol at someone from Kosova trying to make fun of someone being from Kukes/Tropoja. As someone whose blood is Tropojan I'll tell you that we're more Dardan than you by far. You guys got spit roasted by Serbs and Turks for centuries ffs..
Kukes and Tropoja are katuns man very unrelevant. You must be very ignorant to see a comparison here. You guys are only famous for 97.

Kosovars held their own against every enemy. Secured Albania's independence in Vlore in 1912, fought in the 2nd ww for an united Albania and got back stabbed, fought in 2001 in Fyrom and Kosova lindore.

C'mon dude Bajram Curri and Mic Sokoli are from Tropoja. Historically Tropoja had closer ties to Kosova than RA but it just so happened that it fell on the RA side of the border after 1913.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako
Team: Partizani

C'mon dude Bajram Curri and Mic Sokoli are from Tropoja. Historically Tropoja had closer ties to Kosova than RA but it just so happened that it fell on the RA side of the border after 1913.

Albo_eagle

The greek is from Himarë haha. Went around south Albania about 2 weeks ago and the people there were very nice, shame about this delusional cunt.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albo_eagle wrote:The greek is from Himarë haha. Went around south Albania about 2 weeks ago and the people there were very nice, shame about this delusional cunt.

I understand you have a beef with Dallku but please refrain from calling him a Greek, you're just doing us all a disservice.

artan

Albanian Damien wrote:Lol at someone from Kosova trying to make fun of someone being from Kukes/Tropoja. As someone whose blood is Tropojan I'll tell you that we're more Dardan than you by far. You guys got spit roasted by Serbs and Turks for centuries ffs..
WTF is wrong with you?

Y'all just feed into Dallku's trolling. He's been playing you guys like the flute since 2011 on these message boards :D
Pjetër

That's my nigga
  • Information