Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Matic and Ivanovic are maybe liabilities by world class standards because they are compared to the best of the world at their positions and they play at the HIGHEST level possible every week and mid week. Did you see the goal Matic created vs Liverpool? Please name me one Albanian who could do that?

We on the other hand are happy if we have a starter at Pescara and SC Freiburg.. Come on man..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha needs at least 4-5 years to compete with Berisha. Edhe pse nuk pesovi gol sot ishte me shume fat , bani nja dy tri dalje rrenqethese . Besoj se do mbeti zevendes i Marketit edhe vitin tjeter para se te gjeje skuader.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Strakosha doesn't seem to have the massive inferiority complex that Berisha has though. After all these years, Berisha still looks nervous playing in Serie A.

I hope our youth leaves back the complexes. Even a guy like Rey Manaj who looks like he's crap, doesn't play with a complex.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albo_eagle

My goodness, i can count the amount of good posters on one hand. It's ridiculous how much crap gets posted here, just on this page:
You got the greek praising the shkije and putting down the Albanians.
You got Berisha being thought of as Neur (If Strakosha can play 3 months as a starter at Lazio then Berisha's place is under huge threat).
And finally Rey Manaj is apparently 'rubbish', just remember 0 starts and 2 goals, in Seria A.

Some sort of purge needs to happen so this place can become better. All that being said, some of the posters are very good though.
Pjetër

I think people are getting a bit ahead of themselves with Strakosha. He's only starting because Marchetti is hurt and he speaks Italian better than Vargic.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Pjetër wrote:He's only starting because Marchetti is hurt
So he's already on Berisha's level
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

Albanians get overlooked because they are not marketable. Footballing ability is not the only thing to consider today but also how sexy is this guy, how much money will we get from his shirts, how many asian fans will he have etc.

Also Albania historically has been shit at football and the level of our league sucks, so we lack a lot. Ex-YU countries have a proven record therefore it makes a lot more sense to scout them than Albania for teams who have a limited scouting budget.

The teams that can afford to scout Albania-Kosova probably will never take players from there because of low quality. The teams that could get players from there usually can't afford it because of poor track record.

If Albanian NTs and clubs keep doing well this will create more interest.

FM 101 guys :mrgreen:
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Dallku

Albo_eagle wrote:My goodness, i can count the amount of good posters on one hand. It's ridiculous how much crap gets posted here, just on this page:
You got the greek praising the shkije and putting down the Albanians.
You got Berisha being thought of as Neur (If Strakosha can play 3 months as a starter at Lazio then Berisha's place is under huge threat).
And finally Rey Manaj is apparently 'rubbish', just remember 0 starts and 2 goals, in Seria A.

Some sort of purge needs to happen so this place can become better. All that being said, some of the posters are very good though.

Lol like 99% of the predictions you have made over the years have turned out to be false. You have the football knowledge of a squirrel.

Now you're calling Strakosha the next Neur.. which means that he'll probably end up in Serie C soon. lmaooo you're horrible dude. Just stop(for the sake of Albanian players at least).
vata10

Berisha even at his worst day has been decent for the Nt. We are very lucky someone of his level made the gk spot his after the likes of Ujkani, Hidi, Lika etc... And he is still young for a gk.
Albo_eagle

Dallku wrote:Lol like 99% of the predictions you have made over the years have turned out to be false. You have the football knowledge of a squirrel.

Now you're calling Strakosha the next Neur.. which means that he'll probably end up in Serie C soon. lmaooo you're horrible dude. Just stop(for the sake of Albanian players at least).
Loool imagine you calling someone's predictions bad. This coming from the guy who says 'i have in the know people in the fshf' haha what happened to your pathetic guess of the Albania euro squad. Who are your in the know guys? A few losers like you on the internet.

Imagine being known as the 'troll' on a internet forum, that is the state of your life right now. I think you have more to worry about then football, you should think about not signing in here ever again and sorting your life out.
  • Information