Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

You know Kosovo's thirsty ass is gonna snatch him. Even though they have like 100 attackers they are trying to get everyone in sight.
artan

Dallku wrote:You know Kosovo's thirsty ass is gonna snatch him. Even though they have like 100 attackers they are trying to get everyone in sight.
They have a surplus of wingers but not actual forwards. They'd be stupid not to cap him up tbh.

I just hope Di Biasi and the FSHF have learnt their lesson. Cap these guys before they commit elsewhere. Worst of all is that we cap up shit players like Cani instead. One big joke.
Princ

artan wrote:
Dallku wrote:You know Kosovo's thirsty ass is gonna snatch him. Even though they have like 100 attackers they are trying to get everyone in sight.
They have a surplus of wingers but not actual forwards. They'd be stupid not to cap him up tbh.

I just hope Di Biasi and the FSHF have learnt their lesson. Cap these guys before they commit elsewhere. Worst of all is that we cap up shit players like Cani instead. One big joke.
Even if fshf learned their lesson it's already too late. Missed out on way too many of these players
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

It feels like Bunjaki is trying to distract people from calling out his amateurisma as a coach by calling as many new players as possible. Ajeti is one for the future though and I think he'll play for Albania.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

vata10 wrote:It feels like Bunjaki is trying to distract people from calling out his amateurisma as a coach by calling as many new players as possible. Ajeti is one for the future though and I think he'll play for Albania.
Now that Kosova has a NT, these Western Diaspora players can no longer use the excuse that Kosova had no team to play for. However, will Albian Ajeti really sacrifice his career to play for the Kosova club? Or will Albania become the new Switzerland of Kosova's Diaspora :D :zgerdhimje:
vata10

^^

Albania has a big chance on Albian, as the NT helped Arlind alot. Imo, that alone will affect his decision.

Otherwise no and it's only normal Kosovars feel closer to Kosove.
artan

vata10 wrote:^^

Albania has a big chance on Albian, as the NT helped Arlind alot. Imo, that alone will affect his decision.

Otherwise no and it's only normal Kosovars feel closer to Kosove.
If the decision is between Albania and Kosova he'd pick Albania without a doubt. I'm pretty sure we had him locked up anyways but he just didn't want to waste his time with our U-21 playing with Jupi's nephew.

But that being said we shouldn't play any games as Switzerland may come in. Not that he's good enough or will ever be good enough for Switzerland but they're smart enough to know they need to lock in on young talents who can play elsewhere. Every other country does this besides us apparently.
vata10

^^

It's very true, what you said about Switzerland.
Dallku

artan wrote: If the decision is between Albania and Kosova he'd pick Albania without a doubt.

Well, multiple examples have proven us otherwise. Sure you can make excuses about anything but at the end of the day actions speak louder than words. It's natural that Kosovars feel closer to Kosovo than Albania. I think that those who don't are weirdos.
artan

Dallku wrote:
artan wrote: If the decision is between Albania and Kosova he'd pick Albania without a doubt.

Well, multiple examples have proven us otherwise. Sure you can make excuses about anything but at the end of the day actions speak louder than words. It's natural that Kosovars feel closer to Kosovo than Albania. I think that those who don't are weirdos.
More likely it's because his brother is already playing for our NT and his family has a good relationship with Di Biasi. So yea I'd say we're the front runners.
  • Information