Trajner i ri?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2277
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Trajner i ri?

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Dallku wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:42 pm
It's unfair to criticize him but I have a feeling that he wont last long. In these last 2 games Pannuci gave the idea that he never watched tapes of previous games. Either that or he has no idea what he's doing because the selections and subs were so random and awful.
Totally agree. I was baffled by Hyka and Lila starting. WTF was that.
Dallku
Contact:
Posts: 1478
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Re: Trajner i ri?

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:47 pm

^ Llullaku too after that terrible performance against Lichtenstein. Too many liabilities in one lineup playing heavy minutes.

This was a game for Abrashi but for some reason he played vs Liechtenstein(which isn't his type of game) and sat this one...

Taking Agolli out at that moment was a wtf move too. You don't just sub out defenders like that. Memolla looked like a complete amateur.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Trajner i ri?

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 pm

I had that sense too. It's like he's never seen these players before.

If that's the case, on the one hand hopefully he'll get better with time. On the other, if it's true, it means he doesn't give a shit about the job.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2277
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Trajner i ri?

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Dallku wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:47 pm
^ Llullaku too after that terrible performance against Lichtenstein. Too many liabilities in one lineup playing heavy minutes.
Oh Llullaku too but I thought Sadiku was even worse than him in this match.

I have to admit I was impressed by Macedonia, they took the game to us. A draw was fair even though no way in hell that was a pk. I'm sick and tired of these BS PK calls against us. We've had 4 so far called against and had Italy been playing instead of us none of those would have been called or at most 1, the one Gjimshiti caused vs Israel.
User avatar
artan
Contact:
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am

Re: Trajner i ri?

Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am

Not a fan of the manager either but I'd say we have looked better defensively under Panucci than we did under GDB as of late (Besides when Agolli got substituted and Alioski went ham on us). Maybe it's because we don't press as much as we did under GDB or maybe our defense didn't give up the usual blunder like they did under GDB?

Most of the attempts we gave up were long distance shots by Pandev or Alisoki and in reality they weren't the greatest attempts either, Berisha just looked shaky as hell. I was happy that our defensive didn't do no stupid clearance on back pass that ended up in a goal. Hope it continues as we sure as hell are gonna have a hard time scoring with Hyka and Llallaku as our attacking threats.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2230
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Trajner i ri?

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:45 am

artan wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 am
Not a fan of the manager either but I'd say we have looked better defensively under Panucci than we did under GDB as of late (Besides when Agolli got substituted and Alioski went ham on us). Maybe it's because we don't press as much as we did under GDB or maybe our defense didn't give up the usual blunder like they did under GDB?

Most of the attempts we gave up were long distance shots by Pandev or Alisoki and in reality they weren't the greatest attempts either, Berisha just looked shaky as hell. I was happy that our defensive didn't do no stupid clearance on back pass that ended up in a goal. Hope it continues as we sure as hell are gonna have a hard time scoring with Hyka and Llallaku as our attacking threats.
Did we really? Macedonia was destroying us in terms of chance creations. They were killing us down the left. It was only a matter of time until some f*** up happened. I don't know if we can pin that all on Agolli leaving, but maybe it's true.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Trajner i ri?

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Ky trajneri nuk e ka te gjate po do jete motivi qe do shkojme dem kualifikueset e europianit te ardhshem. Nuk kam asgje personale me te por eshte nje person qe perderisa nuk na motivon ne si tifoz nuk besoj se mund te arrije te motivoje lojtaret. Ky eshte basti i Dukes , te cilin shpresoj te mos ta humbe per te miren qe i duam kombetares por nese bashke me te do ike edhe Duka aq me mire. Panucci nuk ka kapacitete per te drejtu kombetaren edhe kur ti njohe lojtaret besoj se do na surprizoje te gjithe , ndoshta edhe duke rikthy lojtare si Salihi and co :D
User avatar
Doc
Contact:
Location: Sigurimi
Team: FK Dinamo
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Trajner i ri?

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:13 am

Ideja e kujt qe Panucci? Trainjer televizori
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3112
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Trajner i ri?

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:28 am

Doc wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:13 am
Ideja e kujt qe Panucci? Trainjer televizori
Si Redi Jupi :D
User avatar
Doc
Contact:
Location: Sigurimi
Team: FK Dinamo
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Trajner i ri?

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:26 am

Njelloj. Redi te Procesi. Panucci te Sky/Premium.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re

Return to “Only Albania”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 63 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 427 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 424 guests
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]
Most users ever online was 496 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:03 am
Total posts 19342
Total topics 275
Total members 220
Our newest member cikalleshi16
No birthdays today