Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:47 am ^ True. Maybe if Djimsiti acted like a primadonna he would be more appreciated by fans. I noticed that assholes like Xhaka get more praise than players like Hysaj, Abrashi, Djimsiti. If you look at social media you would think that Hysaj is the worst player in the history of football if you listened to Albanian fans.

Besart Berisha is a legend just because he talked shit in the media. He was never a half decent player.

There are lot of agendas going on but what's obvious is that Kosovar players will be praised by default while the standards for Albo players are much higher.
Me pelqen shume logjika Hysaj eshte superlojtar sepse luan me Napolin (prej dites te pare qe osht aktiviizu lojtari me i dobet i Napolit) ndersa Rrahmani perkunder statistikave si prej mbrojtesave me te mire Serie A dhe faktit qe do te luaj me Napolin sezonin e ardhshem ai nuk eshte i mire sepse eshte kosovar.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

The Albanian media have constantly hyped up local players like Roshi, Balaj, Cikaleshi, Agoli, Lila, etc, over the years you'd think they'd be playing the EPL but nope they are all second division quality players who are amateurish. If these guys were Kosovars they wouldn't even have a single NT cap but they are fortunate to be from Albania and be former superliga players thereby having connections with FSHF so they get capped irregardless of form over the past 10 years.

Without the Kosovars/Diaspora this NT is pure trash.
Skenderbeu9

Strakosha
Hysaj-Mihaj-Kumbulla-Balliu(Memolla)
Kaçe-Gjasula/(Qose)-Bare/(Ndoj)
Roshi-Sadiku(Manaj)-Cekici

No Kosovars same average result
Skenderbeu9

The only Kosovars that are better than this 11 Gym and maybe Abrashi the rest are the same or lower quality
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Lol, Manaj is moving to Barcelona B
ZenMaster

Muriqi was again Man of Match, scored his 11th goal of the season and also made one assist.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:26 pm The Albanian media have constantly hyped up local players like Roshi, Balaj, Cikaleshi, Agoli, Lila, etc, over the years you'd think they'd be playing the EPL but nope they are all second division quality players who are amateurish. If these guys were Kosovars they wouldn't even have a single NT cap but they are fortunate to be from Albania and be former superliga players thereby having connections with FSHF so they get capped irregardless of form over the past 10 years.

Lmfao, stop. Now you're just making shit up. They see players putting in good performances and they praise them. Nothing wrong with that. Sadiku is from 2nd division Albanian league, and he got us our first ever major tournament goal/win. Are they not supposed to say anything? When Roshi/Balaj team up to score a crazy goal, and we beat Portugal away, our best game ever, are they not supposed to say anything?

When we say we need Roshi on the field, it's not because we think he's CR7, it's cause that's all we got.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 am
artan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:26 pm The Albanian media have constantly hyped up local players like Roshi, Balaj, Cikaleshi, Agoli, Lila, etc, over the years you'd think they'd be playing the EPL but nope they are all second division quality players who are amateurish. If these guys were Kosovars they wouldn't even have a single NT cap but they are fortunate to be from Albania and be former superliga players thereby having connections with FSHF so they get capped irregardless of form over the past 10 years.

Lmfao, stop. Now you're just making shit up. They see players putting in good performances and they praise them. Nothing wrong with that. Sadiku is from 2nd division Albanian league, and he got us our first ever major tournament goal/win. Are they not supposed to say anything? When Roshi/Balaj team up to score a crazy goal, and we beat Portugal away, our best game ever, are they not supposed to say anything?

When we say we need Roshi on the field, it's not because we think he's CR7, it's cause that's all we got.
I like Sadiku and I think he's a baller. Ironically, he doesn't get this preferential treatment because he left Albania when he was young and never truly was a superliga player. It's why he doesn't get called up despite being the best striker we have. Meanwhile, if you have played for one of the big Superliga teams and have some experience outside of Albania you will get called up because you will have connections.

My complaints are against the former superliga players who get overhyped. Guys like Balaj and Cikaleshi get called "bomberi" despite being second division players and I don't even remember one notable performance by these two guys in the last 5 years but yet they start weekly. You would think Roshi is CR7 with the way the media reports about him, Lila is probably gonna be given some executive position with FSHF (LOL), Agoli is probably the weakest captain ever, etc. It;s why the FSHF are filled with former Superliga players like Salihi, Bushi, Dede, Bogdani, etc, who are all proven to be incompetent managers.

I can't wait(if) for the day Igli Tare becomes president of FSHF and pulls a Stalin by purging everyone in the FSHF to Peqin.
ZenMaster

Vojvoda scored a screamer against Oostende.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kumbulla starting in 3-0 win against Lecce. Verona is looking to get a 10m defender from Spurs, so Idk if they're trying to replace Rrahmani or Kumbulla or both. I wonder if he'll get a winter transfer.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information