Albanian teams on european cups

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

If he moves to Russis though, his career is screwed.
andi2410

Dragoi wrote:Seems many Skenderbeu players might leave because they have offers from other European teams. Latifi, Berisha, Olyainka, Nimaga, Lilaj, Abazaj, Jashanica have received offers, a concrete offer for Berisha was made by Lokomotiv Moscow . Berisha's transfer might break a record for tranfers from Superliga to other leagues.
What are these clubs that are making the offers? Berisha needs to go to a second tier league in the west. Bundesliga II or Eredvise. Russia is a poor choice.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Plako wrote:
artan wrote:I still don't see how Skenderbeu is bad for the league. I get that some of you are upset that they "bought" that way to the top but they probably spend less or as much as Tirana and Partizani. Skenderbeu just got lucky(If you want to say that) with their signings.
Skenderbeu bought their first couple of titles but they have become a professional outfit and that's to be respected. The problem with a Skenderbeu is their small fan base and their lack of a strong academy. Also having a pretty strong team like Skenderbeu built with some political support and CL money leaves everyone else behind. How is that good for a league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lack of academy? All their youth teams are leading their respective leagues right now....
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:
Plako wrote:
artan wrote:I still don't see how Skenderbeu is bad for the league. I get that some of you are upset that they "bought" that way to the top but they probably spend less or as much as Tirana and Partizani. Skenderbeu just got lucky(If you want to say that) with their signings.
Skenderbeu bought their first couple of titles but they have become a professional outfit and that's to be respected. The problem with a Skenderbeu is their small fan base and their lack of a strong academy. Also having a pretty strong team like Skenderbeu built with some political support and CL money leaves everyone else behind. How is that good for a league?

Lack of academy? All their youth teams are leading their respective leagues right now....
Lack of a strong academy I said :)

KF.KORAB

Bernard Berisha idiot almost gave an assist to Besiktas.
Dallku

Skenderbeu is playing well, definitely holding their own but Shehi should've saved that goal.

I think Lilaj is the best player on this team.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This was a typical old-NT performance. Create plenty of chances, fail to convert them, and end up losing in the end.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

^ Pretty much. At least they have improved significantly since the Dinamo Zagreb matchup. Now they play with more confidence and have gained good European experience. Next season they should have realistic chances to make the group stages again. Step by step.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's insane how many chances Skenderbeu wastes. For a so called poacher, Salihi has wasted chance after chance. He panics so easily too, even though the game means nothing. Glad we weeded out these loser mentality players from the NT.

P.S. I wouldn't mind Josa as NT coach. He has better defenders and more professional players. Skenderbeu creates way more chances than Albania with semi-pro players.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Skenderbeu is a carbon copy of Albania of Briegel era and before. They can string passes and create chances but defenders are weak/dumb as shit and the team has a loser mentality.

I hear that Olayinka has been sold to Gent for 1.1 million. Good business if true. Berisha is having a good game today so maybe they can sell him too.
  • Information