[Friendly] - Albania vs France - 13 june 2015

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

andi2410 wrote:
Dallku wrote:
EddieAFC wrote:lollll about Greece. Think it might be better for a denmark serbia draw no? what you guys think?
Yes but it's impossible now.

This Denmark win is bad news for 2nd place, good news for 3rd. I believe the worst 3rd place team doesn't get in in the playoffs though so Albania still needs some points.
Is that true? It doesn't make sense because our group has less teams and thus less games, which means less available points.

As of right now, the third placed teams are: Holland, Israel, Ukraine, Scotland, Slovenia, Hungary, Russia, Norway, Albania. I think Hungary would probably be easiest opponent.
We won't get screwed out like that. The third place team in every group will deduct the points they won from the team that finished last in their group when compared to the third place holder in our group. So a team that finished third in a random group that got 6 points against Gibraltar(for example) won't have that 6 points used in comparison against us. So we can still gain automatic qualification or a playoff spot.
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

-sHvWL4rv_8
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Every third placed team has the right for playoffs, the best third qualifies directly . In our group won't be removed the points gained against the worst team. In case we get three points from CAS then we are second in group or best third. Hungary has yet to play against the worst team in their group so , we're still in advantage.

Serbia has to play portugal, albania and armenia

Denmark plays albania, portugal, armenia
Portugal has to play serbia , albania and denmark

Armenia has to play serbia , denmark and albania

We play denmark , portugal, serbia and armenia

With one point against Serbia and another one from the other three games we guarantee the third place. If Serbia or armenia draw or lose another match they're mathematicaly out.

AlbanFC thanks for the video. I'm curious to know what did Cana tell to our players when the game ended ? Anyone has clues on that?

~Simboli~
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

played awesome. so proud of this team
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Not to sound like a know it all but I've been saying for years that basha is perfect for that arteta role. The deep box to box cm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dragoi wrote:Every third placed team has the right for playoffs, the best third qualifies directly . In our group won't be removed the points gained against the worst team. In case we get three points from CAS then we are second in group or best third. Hungary has yet to play against the worst team in their group so , we're still in advantage.

Serbia has to play portugal, albania and armenia

Denmark plays albania, portugal, armenia
Portugal has to play serbia , albania and denmark

Armenia has to play serbia , denmark and albania

We play denmark , portugal, serbia and armenia

With one point against Serbia and another one from the other three games we guarantee the third place. If Serbia or armenia draw or lose another match they're mathematicaly out.

AlbanFC thanks for the video. I'm curious to know what did Cana tell to our players when the game ended ? Anyone has clues on that?

~Simboli~
He was telling to our players how he banged Vjollca sisters one night before match.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information