[Friendly] - Albania vs France - 13 june 2015

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The less expected friendly for me in a while will be played next week . Albania will have some new faces in the lineup, mostly on the defensive area , players like Ajeti and Rrahmani might start as Cana-Mavraj have injuries .

Expecting this lineup:

Berisha
Hysaj-Rrahmani-Ajeti- Agolli

Xhaka - Kaçe - Lenjani
Gashi
B

~Simboli~
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I would like to see something like this:

Cikalleshi

Gashi Kace Basha Xhaka Roshi

Agolli Rrahmani Ajeti Hysaj

Berisha

I don't know what to expect from Rrahmani and Ajeti in the back. Seeing this team without Cana and Mavraj, it just looks exposed. Hopefully the can pull something like the game in France and Avdijaj gets capped.
KF.KORAB

Our defence sucks we might concede some goals.
Simboli i Diellit

KF.KORAB wrote:Our defence sucks we might concede some goals.
3:1 loss and DB saying it's a good result :P

~Simboli~
Simboli i Diellit

Lista dei convocati per la partita amichevole internazionale Albania – Francia di sabato 13 giugno allo stadio “stadio Qemal Stafa” di Tirana ore 20.45

PORTIERI:
1) Berisha
2) Hoxha
3) Shehi

DIFENSORI:
4) Aliji
5) Ajeti
6) Arapi
7) Cana
8) Fejzullau
9) Hysaj
10) Lila
11) Rrahmani

CENTROCAMPISTI:
12) Kace
13) Basha M.
14) Lila
15) Lilaj
16) Memushaj
17) Roshi
18) Shala
19) Taku

ATTACCANTI:
21) Cikalleshi
22) Lenjani
23) Sadiku
24) Rama

~Simboli~
Simboli i Diellit

No Salihi, Kapllani, Bulku, Gashi , Avdijaj, Meha, Xhaka,,,, and who the f*** is Taku?

If it's Afrim Takujust because they had to callup one from KS Tirana then this is a fucking Mafia doing with a fixed result.

~Simboli~
Dallku

^DB gave reasons on why each player is missing.

The list looks shitty because of the amount of Albanian league amateurs in it but hopefully they don't play. On the bright side Basha and Kace should get a good minutes.

This is what I'm hoping to see:

Berisha
Hysaj-Cana-Ajeti-Lenjani
------Lila--Kace--Basha--
Roshi--------------Rama
----------Leshi------------

Or you can try Lenjani up forward and Aliji at LB but the defense should be very shaky either way. Mavraj is Maldini in this team.
artan

That's a poor list DB called up. I understand there are injuries and reasons why some players couldn't make it but atleast test players up that may have a future with the NT. It looks like 5 starters will be missing and it kinda sucks that superliga journeymen replaced them. If you're gonna test new players have the intention of using them for the future like Cekici(for example) instead of Afrim Taku.

Lenjani needs to play as winger. He's been our most explosive player and you take out our offense by putting him at LB.

I would suggest to try 2 forwards(Cika and Balaj) but France would run through the midfield.

-------------Cika
Lenjani------------Roshi
--------Memushaj
----Kace-------Basha
Aliji-Ajeti-Cana-Hysaj
----------Berisha

I think that's the ideal lineup
andi2410

artan wrote:That's a poor list DB called up. I understand there are injuries and reasons why some players couldn't make it but atleast test players up that may have a future with the NT. It looks like 5 starters will be missing and it kinda sucks that superliga journeymen replaced them. If you're gonna test new players have the intention of using them for the future like Cekici(for example) instead of Afrim Taku.

Lenjani needs to play as winger. He's been our most explosive player and you take out our offense by putting him at LB.

I would suggest to try 2 forwards(Cika and Balaj) but France would run through the midfield.

-------------Cika
Lenjani------------Roshi
--------Memushaj
----Kace-------Basha
Aliji-Ajeti-Cana-Hysaj
----------Berisha

I think that's the ideal lineup

I like that line-up. Probably the best we can go with considering the call-up list
Dallku

Aliji-Ajeti are gonna get raped though. Then again you can say that Lenjani is also a bad defender which is true.

Hysaj has played his last 4 Empoli matches as a LB. Maybe put him there and move Lila to RB?
  • Information