[Friendly] - Albania vs France - 13 june 2015

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

EddieAFC
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

lollll about Greece. Think it might be better for a denmark serbia draw no? what you guys think?

Edit: eh doesn't matter denmark 2-0
Dallku

EddieAFC wrote:lollll about Greece. Think it might be better for a denmark serbia draw no? what you guys think?
Yes but it's impossible now.

This Denmark win is bad news for 2nd place, good news for 3rd. I believe the worst 3rd place team doesn't get in in the playoffs though so Albania still needs some points.
Berti
Team: Leeds

Armenia is a bit of a bogey team for Denmark. We always knew that to qualify we have to get a result in Denmark. And their last game is in Portugal. And we have Serbia at home which i would bet all I own for a win. Let's not forget that we haven't lost at all this campaign and we keep getting better.
EddieAFC

Dallku wrote:
EddieAFC wrote:lollll about Greece. Think it might be better for a denmark serbia draw no? what you guys think?

This Denmark win is bad news for 2nd place, good news for 3rd. I believe the worst 3rd place team doesn't get in in the playoffs though so Albania still needs some points.
Actually good news is that the best 3rd place team gets automatic. the rest go to playoff.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That Serbia game is going to bite us in the ass. We really needed at least a point from that, as we have gotten points from every other team.

The only hope for second place is to beat Denmark head to head now, which is a bit hard considering we're away from home
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

Another plus for us winning today was the summer of transfers ahead. The agents of our players should be Ari Gold now, making those phones ring.

Our main starters need to start. What's weird about it is that only half our our starting 11 players actually start in their clubs and we're doing this good. Or less?

Anyways, awesome win. Good for morale. I hope it carries on into the Denmark game. Are there any more friendlies coming up?
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

There's a theory (a conspiracy) -- Maybe CAS actually gives the points now because they see that Serbia isn't going to qualify (with the loss today). That's if CAS is corrupted like UEFA.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

If interested here is the full match replay (better if you use Chrome or another browser ) :

http://albanianfootballblog.com/friendl ... ull-match/
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

AlbanFC wrote:There's a theory (a conspiracy) -- Maybe CAS actually gives the points now because they see that Serbia isn't going to qualify (with the loss today). That's if CAS is corrupted like UEFA.
I agree with what your saying but I think the reasoning would be a little different. At first, the narrative pushed by Serbs was that our team was scared to lose and parked the tank to try and "steal" 3 points. However, as the days have gone it seems as if Serbia lucked out from getting handed an embarrassing ass whooping Belgrade and on top of that they were awarded 3 points from a forfeit, even if it was later redacted. So when you take into account that Albania would have likely won if not for the fact the fans came on the field it's only fair that we should be awarded 3 points.
andi2410

Dallku wrote:

Is that true? It doesn't make sense because our group has less teams and thus less games, which means less available points.

As of right now, the third placed teams are: Holland, Israel, Ukraine, Scotland, Slovenia, Hungary, Russia, Norway, Albania. I think Hungary would probably be easiest opponent.
  • Information