[Friendly] - Albania vs France - 13 june 2015

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Very impressive win. Ajeti dhe aliji super. Basha was the key to today's win. Shume i qete me topin. Needs to start over kukeli for sure. When ganiu subbed him, franca took over.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I still can't believe we won without Gashi, Mavraj, and Xhaka. Ajeti was brilliant and surprised me with his composure and smart interceptions. Berisha saved us so many times in those sketchy last 10 minutes. The Kaçe-Basha combination should be a staple now for the team, I didn't know if I was watching Albania or Spain when they were passing together. Overall, a great win and a nice move up to pot 3. :)
Dallku

Xhaka-Basha-Kace should be the 3 starting CMs. I've been saying this for months but Gianni has always put an Abrashi(totally useless), Kukeli(good but not Basha good), Memushaj, etc.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I was suprised by Basha's form tbh. At Torino for the last few months he hasn't even been on the bench after his injury. Was impressed by Ajeti too.

Btw is it for sure we're going to be in pot 3 now? Any official sources, because it doesn't sound believable.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Berti
Team: Leeds
Been thanked: 0

Kace Basha were awesome. Lenjani and Roshi were close to pathetic. Hysaj is the man and we are blessed on that side for a decade. Ajeti was solid and confident, Aliji was solid too considering it was a debut. Cikaleshi was ok bar a stupid moment. Memushaj was overshadowed by his colleagues in midfield but solid. Berisha was finally back. Cana is Cana. The superliga jobseekers deserve no mention.
Ps. Lenjani should never be interviewed again.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Berti wrote:Kace Basha were awesome. Lenjani and Roshi were close to pathetic. Hysaj is the man and we are blessed on that side for a decade. Ajeti was solid and confident, Aliji was solid too considering it was a debut. Cikaleshi was ok bar a stupid moment. Memushaj was overshadowed by his colleagues in midfield but solid. Berisha was finally back. Cana is Cana. The superliga jobseekers deserve no mention.
Ps. Lenjani should never be interviewed again.
Lenjani osht lojtar internacional edhe duhet patjeter me intervistu.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Berti

Denmark winning but very poor overall. Never thought I'd say this, but we look better than these 2 teams.
vata10

Great win and Aliji looked good. Lenjani and Roshi are very frustrating but we got no better for De Biasi's tactics.
Berti

This day just keeps on giving. Loving it
EddieAFC

Pot 3!! Quite impressed with our play today. A little sloppy and nervous last 20-25 min, but there were a lot subs. Even with 5 starting changes our replacements slotted in real well. I think that is a lot to do with debiasi's tactics and clear formation. Even when a new player slots in he knows his role. We had the clear "team" advantage over France. They looked out of sorts and fragmented compared to us. We showed as a unit, played with a great shape, and had great chances. The announcer on the american stream was really impressed with us and had great things to say.

I missed the first 15 min but the cm partnership really impressed for me. I always knew Basha can play the deep lying cm role and he showed he can. there really wasn't a starter for me that was bad. The debuts: Aliji looked decent, certainly not out of his depth. Ajeti too. That is positive for depth going forward.

Few questions: what were the reasons for Kukeli, Xhaka, Agolli, Abrashi, Gashi not getting called up?

How bad was Lila's injury?

What type of surgery did Mavraj have? Arthroscopic knee surgery? was it related to cartilage? I don't think the recovery from those injuries are to long. Hopefully it is not his ligament.
  • Information