World Cup Russia 2018

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Lmao I forgot Shpati is a mod. He calls me a Jew but that's ok :D

Anyhow, as Simboli mentioned we kept West Germany from qualifying from Euros, so stranger things have happened (we actually won that game but goal was wrongly disallowed). I personally will have no hope and will take it one game at a time.
Lol , I might have some sephardic bloodline [JAPANESE OGRE]. No need to create enemies, doing something like that in Israel is very offensive. On the other hand our state should and must create strong ties with them to improve our educational, health and technology system. Albanians should be neutral on palestine vs israel until arab countries recognise Kosova . National interest always ahead of the religious one ;)

About the games i believe we will get at least a win against Italy . Italy or Spain has to win both matches against the other big team . In that case if Italy beats Spain twice (not realistic) we need to draw with spain and win against all the other teams reaching 22 points total tied with Spain for second place and still they would pass due to better gf. The other alternative is Spain beating Italy twice , us getting 3 points from Italy and them drawing 1-2 games to Israel and Macedonia . In that case with some luck we could get that playoff spot . Playoffs would reserve us a seeded team so like Duka said qualifying seems mission impossible. If we keep third place that would be awesome because during euro 2020 draw the group would be easier.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote:How crazy is it gonna be when Albania goes undefeated in this group.
Let's not count our chickens before they're hatched.
Albo_eagle

Honestly i just want to watch Albania play at a World Cup, i assume we won't qualify for this one so it is another 8 year wait.
Hopefully we will qualify for this Euro and being in France supporting us will be a very nice moment.
Also Avdijaj is already better than the options we have, how is that even debatable? Watch him play, people are just obsessed by age and think because he's young he has 'potential' but not better. Regardless of age he is the best striker we have. If in doubt watch him play and then watch our other strikers. He is so gifted with the ball you can instantly see he is miles better than the players around him, he's the type of player who you know something is gonna happen, or expect something to happen when he has ball.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Albo_eagle wrote:Honestly i just want to watch Albania play at a World Cup, i assume we won't qualify for this one so it is another 8 year wait.
Hopefully we will qualify for this Euro and being in France supporting us will be a very nice moment.
Also Avdijaj is already better than the options we have, how is that even debatable? Watch him play, people are just obsessed by age and think because he's young he has 'potential' but not better. Regardless of age he is the best striker we have. If in doubt watch him play and then watch our other strikers. He is so gifted with the ball you can instantly see he is miles better than the players around him, he's the type of player who you know something is gonna happen, or expect something to happen when he has ball.

I don't know why are we obsessing over Avdijaj. This guy refused the invitation from De Biasi against France and he is not one of our players. Lets focus on the players at hand. Xhimshiti is a very good addition and I'm hoping Ajeti gets into a Bundesliga or good Bundesliga 2 team.

AND NO I WILL TAKE CIKALLESHI/BALAJ WORKING HARD FOR THE TEAM ALL DAY BEFORE GAY ASS AVDIJAJ EDHE PORDHET A TIJ.

Here are my thoughts on the team.

Goal is all set with Berisha(26) and Strakosha Jr in the making.

Our defense looks good with Hysaj(21) Xhimshiti(22)(Ajeti[21]) Mavraj(29) Aliji(21) (but i have the feeling they will never remove Cana until he retires, he is the blood and soul of this national team)
Also don't forget Rrahmani(21) who is a started for RNK Split now

Center Middlefield: Xhaka(24) Kace(21) Abrashi(25) with others such Basha(28), Memushaj (28), and hopefully someone between Shala (23) and Vajushi (23) would explode. Vajushi was doing pretty good at Litex until he got lost at Chievo.

Wings: Lenjani (25), Rama(27), Roshi(24), Gashi (27) - not counting Lila since he will loose speed and stamina as he is getting older and those are all he is good for. We keep hoping here that Roshi explodes and I really want him to since he is a hometown boy but he would only show signs of brilliance once every 10 games. We need another defensive winger here unless De Biasi would try Hysaj as a winger.

Forward: Cikalleshi(25), Balaj(24), Sadiku(24)

As you see we are set in defense and central middle field. Our wingers are inconsistent and our forward line is so so but we have a young team and have can have great margin of improvement.

We gotta stop thinking about the world cup qualifiers. The team is there but there are two things that will make or break the team before those qualifiers happen.
1. Making it to the Euros would give our players great experience and put us in another level. Making it to the Euros is downright the most important thing for this team.

2. De Biasi - I can totally see him leaving us especially if he takes us to the Euros. I can see another bigger national team (why not maybe Italy since Conte has said he might leave after the Euros) going after him.
Pjetër

I'm pretty excited. Never been to Russia before.
andi2410

Dallku wrote:The schedule couldn't be better imo. A chance to start strong

Shqiperi 2-0 Maqedoni
Lihtenshtajn 0-2 Shqiperi
Shqiperi 1-1 Spanje
Shqiperi 2-1 Izrael
Itali 2-1 Shqiperi
Izrael 1-1 Shqiperi
Shqiperi 3-0 Lihtenshtajn
Maqedoni 1-2 Shqiperi
Spanje 3-0 Shqiperi
Shqiperi 1-0 Itali

Total Points: 20. Third place.

You read it here first.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

IndritFieri wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:Honestly i just want to watch Albania play at a World Cup, i assume we won't qualify for this one so it is another 8 year wait.

I don't know why are we obsessing over Avdijaj. This guy refused the invitation from De Biasi against France and he is not one of our players. Lets focus on the players at hand. Xhimshiti is a very good addition and I'm hoping Ajeti gets into a Bundesliga or good Bundesliga 2 team.

AND NO I WILL TAKE CIKALLESHI/BALAJ WORKING HARD FOR THE TEAM ALL DAY BEFORE GAY ASS AVDIJAJ EDHE PORDHET A TIJ.

Here are my thoughts on the team.

Goal is all set with Berisha(26) and Strakosha Jr in the making.

Our defense looks good with Hysaj(21) Xhimshiti(22)(Ajeti[21]) Mavraj(29) Aliji(21) (but i have the feeling they will never remove Cana until he retires, he is the blood and soul of this national team)
Also don't forget Rrahmani(21) who is a started for RNK Split now

Center Middlefield: Xhaka(24) Kace(21) Abrashi(25) with others such Basha(28), Memushaj (28), and hopefully someone between Shala (23) and Vajushi (23) would explode. Vajushi was doing pretty good at Litex until he got lost at Chievo.

Wings: Lenjani (25), Rama(27), Roshi(24), Gashi (27) - not counting Lila since he will loose speed and stamina as he is getting older and those are all he is good for. We keep hoping here that Roshi explodes and I really want him to since he is a hometown boy but he would only show signs of brilliance once every 10 games. We need another defensive winger here unless De Biasi would try Hysaj as a winger.

Forward: Cikalleshi(25), Balaj(24), Sadiku(24)

As you see we are set in defense and central middle field. Our wingers are inconsistent and our forward line is so so but we have a young team and have can have great margin of improvement.

We gotta stop thinking about the world cup qualifiers. The team is there but there are two things that will make or break the team before those qualifiers happen.
1. Making it to the Euros would give our players great experience and put us in another level. Making it to the Euros is downright the most important thing for this team.

2. De Biasi - I can totally see him leaving us especially if he takes us to the Euros. I can see another bigger national team (why not maybe Italy since Conte has said he might leave after the Euros) going after him.
That can happen only if he wins EURO with Albania or goes on final.
Kuqaloshi maoist
KF.KORAB

When i see we have difficulties to score against Portuguese or Danish defence then i don't want to believe what we will do against Spanish and especially Italian defence lol. We are doomed in this group.

We really had no fucking luck in these group
Plako
Team: Partizani

KF.KORAB wrote:When i see we have difficulties to score against Portuguese or Danish defence then i don't want to believe what we will do against Spanish and especially Italian defence lol. We are doomed in this group.

We really had no fucking luck in these group
Italy could barely score against Malta and Bulgaria.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Italy could barely score against Malta and Bulgaria.
Yeah, but they didn't concede against either of them. Korab is talking about defence. I'd rather have France tbh. They have better players than Italy, but we "got" 4 points vs. them. Italy's B team fucking raped us. Italy is being coached by a more sophisticated version of De Biasi with way better defenders than us.

Also, Spain's defence may not be anything great, but we're never gonna see the ball against them.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information