Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Jari

And as I said,Bulgarians by God,Macedonians by Tito.Nice efforts trying to create some history stealing the Greek one afaik,because when Illyrians,Pelasgians,Paeonians and Greeks were living to the region,Slavs hadn't appeared yet.Calling Alexander the great your national hero is beyond me.And I never ran from Kosovo because I have never been there.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sokola1234 wrote:
Jari wrote:
Sokola1234 wrote: Yes, i am Bulgarian, my familly is from Macedonia, but i am born in Bulgaria. But as i know, part of my familly is from Shar planina/ Malet e Sharrit, somewhere around the ex village Luma, now a part of Kukes :talumsha: And one of my great grandmothers is albanian muslim, acording to the familly legend.
I am not joking ...

So your parents moved from Vardarska to Bulgaria,while you have also Albanian ancestry?Interesting background.
As i remember, "Vardarska" was the country wich saved 250,000 of you when you were running from Kosovo :roll:
It was the Albanians in Vardarska though. There was a reason why Albanians went there and not to Montenegro for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF.KORAB

Herolind Shala is the same case as Mergim Brahimi. He did play for Norway junior teams and then Albania now UEFA don't let him switch for Kosova.

Karma is a bitch my little friend, your brother said Kosovo is Albania is as insulting as saying Kosovo is serbia so now you are without country and without identity just like a gypsy.
Dallku

KF.KORAB wrote:Herolind Shala is the same case as Mergim Brahimi. He did play for Norway junior teams and then Albania now UEFA don't let him switch for Kosova.

Karma is a bitch my little friend, your brother said Kosovo is Albania is as insulting as saying Kosovo is serbia so now you are without country and without identity just like a gypsy.

Is this true? In that case Loret Sadiku can't play for Kosovo either.

But I thought FFK said that Shala got his permission.

EDIT: I see that Shala was on the bench in their game vs Finland so he definitely got his permission. Albanian journalists are retarded.
Leandro

lol can shala play for them or not? i am confused

i always hated that fuckface. i signed him once in FM and he never improved. i hated him forever for that :P
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Leandro wrote:lol can shala play for them or not? i am confused
Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF.KORAB

Magjyp, ashkali, servofil.

Albo_eagle

Tradhëtari me shkije.
Leandro

Asgjë të keqe nuk ka shtrëngimi i duarve. Madje është fitim sepse kjo është një formë njohje. Duhet ta lëmë pas të kaluarën e të ecim përpara.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
vata10

Celina, Zeneli & Rashica these guys will make Kosova an attacking threat for the next 10 years.
  • Information