Kosova 2018 Qualification

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
Dallku

Re: Kosova 2018 Qualification

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:58 pm

All coaches speak well of their young players because it's what they have to do but meh... Their game speaks louder than any words one might say.

If you don't have a soft touch and have trouble trapping the ball then you have very little chances of playing at those levels. Those are basic elements you need to have. Januzaj has them but even he didn't make it a top top level(but he's still a top league caliber player).

Manaj is a 2nd division player quality wise. Always was and will be. I'm afraid that Keidi Bare is like that too. I know his coaches say nice things but his game is not convincing at all.
Gu

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 am

Second goal of Kosova u-21 vs Norway was really special.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Kosova playing Finland with 4:5:1

Ujkani
Vojvoda - Jashanica - Rrahmani - Paqarada
Rashica- Kryeziu - Alushi - Berisha - Berisha
Nuhiu

Atm the U21 is losing 1:0 against Germany U21. This team has 2-3 attacking midfielders that could be ready for the main team in 1-2 years time. Unfortunately we lack these kind of players meanwhile Kosova is full of them and most likely there is no place for all in their NT.

Return to “Only Albania”