Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lol, at least vellazeria won.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Bunjaku is useless moron, if he plays natural right back and left back in those positions Kosova defense can be consolidated because centre backs aren't bad but defense more than anything else needs chemistry.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

vata10 wrote:Lol, at least vellazeria won.
That's all we have going for us now vllaznimin dhe humbjet dinjitoze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

Meha is a benchwarmer at Kosovo.. what a shocker lmao.. The guy always sucked balls. He was only good in free kicks. Ervin Skela said it best that Meha can't play football, he can only kick set pieces.
Migjeni

So Avdijaj declaring for Kosova after being ignored by De Biasi. Dude almost begged to be called up, but DB would rather call Cani.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Btw Avdiaj hasn't played a single minute for months now. I thought he had played at least cup games for Schalke . Players have to fit the coach's system. Avdiaj is just another Gashi. A type of player that can't defend . He would be wasted with De Biasi , it's better he plays for Kosova so he can give his contribute there. At some point other fast wingers like him will consider playing Albania because there won't be space at Kosova . We'd have another coach for the next qualifiers probably and we'll see how much that kind of players will benefit us.
vata10

Avdijaj is not another Gashi, he's a modern fast attacker that can play wide and in the center. And I read he's done very good in training as of late and will soon get his chance at Schalke.

Now, we have to hope that he lives up to his 50 mln clause.
artan

Lol, Armend Dallku bashed the Kosova team for substituting some bosniak scrub at GK. He's right might as well put in some random Albanian who won't be any worst. That's why Armend Dallku is hero to us :talumsha:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:29 am Image

Lol, Armend Dallku bashed the Kosova team for substituting some bosniak scrub at GK. He's right might as well put in some random Albanian who won't be any worst. That's why Armend Dallku is hero to us :talumsha:
Dallku is the guy that as soon as Hysaj (19 years old) showed he could replace him he stepped away with honour like few players would do. He's right , if Kosova doesn't have gks then any albanian gk from Albania would join if asked. Albania will have so many gks at top clubs in three years time while Kosova's diaspora keeps producing AM :)
  • Information