Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Can't say this is shocking from Kosova. Vokrri & co had their head up their asses. You can't just get a bunch of players, throw them on the field and expect results. It takes years to form a fluid group mentality, let alone a winning mentality which takes decades. It took Albania like 80 years to stop choking away from home.

Worst part is they took good players that could have made Albania a decent attacking team, and is completely wasting their potential. If you're gonna lose every fucking game by 5 goals, better to just use the Kosova team to give a chance to youth in the country (the next Rashicas, Latifis, and Rashicas), that are barred from international club competitions, and showcase their talents to the world.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova U21 losing 3:0 against Norway. They're one man down bow.
artan

Apparently Besart Berisha left the Kosova NT. He was making demands that Kosova should play a different formation. Who does this guy think he is? The arrogance of some players.. lmao
Dallku

artan wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:51 am Apparently Besart Berisha left the Kosova NT. He was making demands that Kosova should play a different formation. Who does this guy think he is? The arrogance of some players.. lmao

Besart Berisha is a dickhead and a cancer. When he was with Albania he was taking shots at Baric and Albania all the time in Kosovar media. He's not even a good player which makes things more hilarious.

Having said that, that's what happens when you have 30 attacking players who are about the same level, holes in midfield and literally no defense. Bad results and lack of playing time = drama.

Expect more of these players to get butthurt and quit on the team. Bring in a new coach and the same thing will happen. Players like Avdijaj will quit as soon as they get benched.
artan

It's the same with Meha too who started to become disgruntled when he was with us as GDB benched him. Even Bulku started to get upset too at the end of his career but for him he took a hard dose of reality.

The only Albanian player that had merit in their complaints was Rashica last year. That was baffling and there was probably something bigger going on since Lala was his agent (Maybe Lala had bad blood with guys in the FSHF?)
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Some Albos here are delighted to see Kosove fail this miserably and have no shame showing it.

I don't think it takes years to become a decent team. As the NT doesn't develop the players. You have the ex Yugo NTs as good examples.

Albania didn't suck at football because of no talent in the team. We had incompetent ppl runing the federation and managing the team for a long time.

FFK is showing its full amateurism in every aspect of their tasks from the way they organise the teams calendar pregame to the coach they're sticking by.

Bunjaki might even become a decent coach at some stage, but right now they way he changes his starting lineup and the players he calls for each game proves how unsure he is at everything he's doing.

I never thought this team would set Europe on fire, but it's not at the lowest level either.
Simboli i Diellit

vata10 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:08 am Some Albos here are delighted to see Kosove fail this miserably and have no shame showing it.

I don't think it takes years to become a decent team. As the NT doesn't develop the players. You have the ex Yugo NTs as good examples.

Albania didn't suck at football because of no talent in the team. We had incompetent ppl runing the federation and managing the team for a long time.

FFK is showing its full amateurism in every aspect of their tasks from the way they organise the teams calendar pregame to the coach they're sticking by.

Bunjaki might even become a decent coach at some stage, but right now they way he changes his starting lineup and the players he calls for each game proves how unsure he is at everything he's doing.

I never thought this team would set Europe on fire, but it's not at the lowest level either.
Bunjaku has been there as coach of the NT for a while . If the FA has to keep him then better give him a director job because he isn't good as a manager. He has been assistant/manager of Swedish second division teams. If you see the interview of Besart Berisha http://telegrafi.com/besart-berisha-fle ... e-bunjaku/ he clearly says he doesn't care about him playing but the amateurish way how the team is managed during training and planning.

If Albania's 2000 generation had the conditions the NT has today they probably would've qualified .

People can't blame Bunjaku for lacking good defensive players . That's what Kosova has and should try to get the best from it.

Getting a Croatian coach doesn't seem bad at all. Maybe during next Euro qualifiers Kosova will be ready to compete for third place spot but for now i see them finishing the qualifiers at the bottom of their group.
vata10

I doubt FFK has money to get a decent forgein coach, but there are better Albo coaches than what Bunjaki has shown as a coach.

The team is performing at the level of Lux, Lich and San Marinos of Europe, but the group of players it has are better than that. That's the main reason ppl are pissed with him.

He's making a mess by even calling players like that bosniak gk, Kastrati, who is a reserve for the Roma primavera. That kid has no freaking business being there.
Migjeni

Lol, rumours about De Biasi joining Kosova now hahaha.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

vata10 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:55 am I doubt FFK has money to get a decent forgein coach, but there are better Albo coaches than what Bunjaki has shown as a coach.

The team is performing at the level of Lux, Lich and San Marinos of Europe, but the group of players it has are better than that. That's the main reason ppl are pissed with him.

He's making a mess by even calling players like that bosniak gk, Kastrati, who is a reserve for the Roma primavera. That kid has no freaking business being there.
It hurts the fans expectations obviously , we albanians in general expect a lot from football. Once we qualified for the euro's for the first time in history we were expecting to qualify ahead of Italy , we were already making plans for matches we had to win in order to qualify. Most of that is feed by ignorat sport journalists that write articles , that ephasize players skills more than what they are capable to. There weren't any critics to keep the team with their feets in the ground until this last lost against Luxembourg . I just saw that Lirim Kastrati was part of Albania U17 , he isn't good enough for Kosova U21 let alone the national team. He has played 28 minutes all season with Roma U19 . Albania has 3 cbs playing for Primavera teams here in Italy and that have played all games so far but none has come close even to get a U21 call lol .

Migjeni wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:55 pm Lol, rumours about De Biasi joining Kosova now hahaha.
That's hilarious because i believe he would search for another type of challenge. Def. has economical requests that Kosova's fa can't fullfill. .
  • Information