Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

vata10

Besar Halimi could do a job for Albania too, very technical player.
AlMadman

To be truly honest, I'm not looking that far for Kosove, but I would hope the Albanian NT carries the flag to major tournaments.

The only thing I want is to have a regocnised league, and for Kosovo to build a squad of average players that would not embarrass itself in international matches.
AlMadman

Simboli I agee with you on Berisha. The guy might not be the most technicaly gifted player, the fact that he has that kind of pace with the ball, could help the NT when facing vulnerable/slow fullbacks.
Berti
Team: Leeds

What a liability Cana has become.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kur do të pranohet Kosova në FIFA ose UEFA?

Infantino: Kur nuk e di unë se kur pranohet Kosova në UEFA e FIFA, as të tjerët s’mund ta dinë. Prandaj me këtë nuk kam të drejtë të spekuloj e as t’i bëj qejfi n askujt. Nuk e besoj që Kosova të mbahet me shpresa pa u bërë pjesë një herë anëtare e OKB-së. Nuk dua të spekuloj, por Kosova nuk mund të luajë në Ligën e Kombeve 2018 pa qenë pjesë e OKB-së.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Kur do të pranohet Kosova në FIFA ose UEFA?

Infantino: Kur nuk e di unë se kur pranohet Kosova në UEFA e FIFA, as të tjerët s’mund ta dinë. Prandaj me këtë nuk kam të drejtë të spekuloj e as t’i bëj qejfi n askujt. Nuk e besoj që Kosova të mbahet me shpresa pa u bërë pjesë një herë anëtare e OKB-së. Nuk dua të spekuloj, por Kosova nuk mund të luajë në Ligën e Kombeve 2018 pa qenë pjesë e OKB-së.
Well that's good news for the NT but not good for the local football league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albo_eagle

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Kur do të pranohet Kosova në FIFA ose UEFA?

I'm over the moon with this. I hope the team never gets to play an official international game. Albert Bunjaku and Fadil Vokrri trying to divide us and get our players to wear that bullshit yellow and blue kit. I am so sure they promised Bersant Celina that they would be in these qualifiers and now it will back fire on them as he will ditch them so fast they won't even see it coming.

Albania now with all of: Rashica, Tarashaj, Manaj, Avdijaj, Celina, Latifi and co, a few of them will surely blow up and this Albania team will be so strong that the Kosova national team will die down by 2020 world cup. Not to mention Kaçe and Hysaj will be more exerienced.
Dallku

Vokrri and Bunjaku have been lying for years in order to recruit players(for some fvcking reason). They keep on telling that they'll get accepted in a few months and will play in the next qualifiers. Even though the draw for the WC 18 qualifiers was set they still bullshit their players and Kosovar media that the'll enter in one of the groups.
Albo_eagle

Dallku wrote:Vokrri and Bunjaku have been lying for years in order to recruit players(for some fvcking reason). They keep on telling that they'll get accepted in a few months and will play in the next qualifiers. Even though the draw for the WC 18 qualifiers was set they still bullshit their players and Kosovar media that the'll enter in one of the groups.
Final nail in the coffin? We seem to have a talented bunch coming through and it seems sure that we will be stronger than the Norways and Switzerlands of the world so we will get first pick on the new bunch.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:Vokrri and Bunjaku have been lying for years in order to recruit players(for some fvcking reason). They keep on telling that they'll get accepted in a few months and will play in the next qualifiers. Even though the draw for the WC 18 qualifiers was set they still bullshit their players and Kosovar media that the'll enter in one of the groups.
It seems like the interest for a separate Kosova team has kinda died down and there is not much enthusiasm from the Kosova supporters either. I know if Kosova gets its own team there will be renewed interest but for now the project seems more like one for the personal benefit of Vokrri and Bunjaku.

I still think that FSHF should bring those two in and appease them so they can show that we are all inclusive. Right now we have the majority of our team with players from Kosova yet I don't think there are any in an administrative position within FSHF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information