Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

I was sitting in the Kosovo away end and it was so loud the whole game. What a fucking match. Despite the loss it felt awesome being there. This team is very special. They're definitely going places.

I think the deciding match is going to be the away match in the Czech Republic, which looks like a must win match.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Of the two NTs Kosova has the better chances to qualify through group stage. That away game in Czech rep will be the key and Kosova seems missing half team but hey they’ve two months to recover Rashica and the others...

plisi
Been thanked: 0

The Czech match will only be deciding if we beat Montenegro and the Czech's lose against England.
Plako

plisi wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:03 pm The Czech match will only be deciding if we beat Montenegro and the Czech's lose against England.
I'm assuming both of those things will happen of course :)
Princ

Kosovo would still be a massive underdog I believe to qualify through these groups. Their better shot maybe is through nations league...can someone tell me who they are playing in the nations league
Plako

Princ wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 pm Kosovo would still be a massive underdog I believe to qualify through these groups. Their better shot maybe is through nations league...can someone tell me who they are playing in the nations league
Macedonia in the semi and then winner of Georgia/Belarus.
Princ

Plako wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:47 pm
Princ wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:41 pm Kosovo would still be a massive underdog I believe to qualify through these groups. Their better shot maybe is through nations league...can someone tell me who they are playing in the nations league
Macedonia in the semi and then winner of Georgia/Belarus.
Much more doable lol What a time we are in.. beat Macedonia and Georgia/Belarus and your qualified
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Oh yeah forgot about the Nations League. The odds at this point are that they will be in EURO 2020.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 am
Well it depends. Sometimes, yeah, you'd get a small group of tough teams. But Armenia, Latvia, etc... existed back then too.

Back then you were required to beat great teams to qualify. Yeah bad teams existed but beating them didn't do anything. Nowadays that's not the case.

Nations league is the biggest joke. It's a matter of time before Luxembourg and teams like that qualify.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 am
Well it depends. Sometimes, yeah, you'd get a small group of tough teams. But Armenia, Latvia, etc... existed back then too.

Back then you were required to beat great teams to qualify. Yeah bad teams existed but beating them didn't do anything. Nowadays that's not the case.

Nations league is the biggest joke. It's a matter of time before Luxembourg and teams like that qualify.
What I wanna know is what happens if Kosovo wins the group and qualifies through Nation’s league
  • Information