Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Kosovo's backline and holding midfielders:

...................................Ujkani............................
Vojvoda......Rrahmani....Dallku's brother....Aliti
...........Voca...................Shala.......

I'm sorry but this isn't bad.... it's HORRIBLE.

Even their overhyped attack is rotten. Zhegrova and Rashica are benchwarmers at their clubs, Nuhiu plays in inferior leagues and Valon Berisha(although their only good player imo) doesn't get any minutes at Lazio at all.
Dallku

It's really irritating that these amateurs are seen as world beaters just because they are beating on (literally) amateur opponents.

Shala couldn't get 5 minutes for Albania but all of a sudden he's the second coming of Roy Keane.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Vojvoda and Shala arent that bad imo . Midfield and up they’re decent/better than what we have. I’d probably keep Sadiku over Nuhiu .

Ps. What an amateur mistake by Rrahmani. Faroe score.
Princ

Ahahahhahahah barazim me faroen brazili....Ekip cobanash
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova’s U21 is in Tel Aviv . Rumour is out that they’ll be watching Israel vs Albania from the stands. They’re staying 10 min away from the stadium where our match will take place.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

IMO, The best way to move forward is beating the teams that are at the same level quality-wise or lower, Kosova is doing just that and have been very unlucky not to score more.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:19 pm Kosova’s U21 is in Tel Aviv . Rumour is out that they’ll be watching Israel vs Albania from the stands. They’re staying 10 min away from the stadium where our match will take place.

Sounds cool, maybe some of them might switch on The future
Plako
Team: Partizani

plisi wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:12 pm IMO, The best way to move forward is beating the teams that are at the same level quality-wise or lower, Kosova is doing just that and have been very unlucky not to score more.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:19 pm Kosova’s U21 is in Tel Aviv . Rumour is out that they’ll be watching Israel vs Albania from the stands. They’re staying 10 min away from the stadium where our match will take place.

Sounds cool, maybe some of them might switch on The future
Yeah definitely not after tonight :)
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:01 pm It's really irritating that these amateurs are seen as world beaters just because they are beating on (literally) amateur opponents.

Shala couldn't get 5 minutes for Albania but all of a sudden he's the second coming of Roy Keane.
Didn't Greece lose both matches to Faroe Islands for the Euro 2016 qualifiers?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:25 am
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:01 pm It's really irritating that these amateurs are seen as world beaters just because they are beating on (literally) amateur opponents.

Didn't Greece lose both matches to Faroe Islands for the Euro 2016 qualifiers?
Plako we beat Portugal too, but someone like Spain and France would much rather face us than Portugal.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Don't worry, next time, we'll get to face those amateurs, while Kosova faces Scotland and Israel :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information