Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

You guys don't think that this format is a massive joke? That you're able to qualify to the Euros by literally beating amateurs? Expanding the tournament was one thing and a lot of people debated whether it ruined the tournament but this is really taking the piss. Might as well let the whole continent qualify.

For decades Albania struggled to qualify because they had to beat teams like West Germany and shit like that but all of a sudden now you can qualify by beating the Faroes and Malta. It's so fvcked up.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

It's not a joke, but more like a massive opportunity for the smaller countries.
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:16 am Ismajli seems way better than Rrahmani though. Rrahmani is not even on the bench of DZ. The dude was behind in pecking order to Gym gym, and Ismajli seems better than him.
Why don't you guys do some research before spewing this crap? Rrahmani is a starter for the best team in croatia, for a team that is pretty much steam rolling teams in their Europe League campaign, while on the other hand, Ismajli has only recently (last three matches) made a start for Hajduk, a midd table team.
Princ wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:22 am How do u know ismajli came coz he thought he didn’t have a place at kosovo? Lool was he was scared by fidan aliti over gjimsiti veseli mihaj ?
Because he didn't have a place. The Kosovan manager preferred Rrahmani and Aliti above him, but also never closed the door on Ismajli but he simply said to him that as long he get zero playing time for his team his chances of starting for Kosova were limited.
artan wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:46 am And Ismajli is definitely better than Rrahmani or Aliti. I guess they were starting for a while now and because they weren't leaking goals against Malta and Fraroe Islands. Didn't give the manager a good excuse to bench one of them for him. Ismajli plays in the mold of Cana, aggressive and breaks up plays.
He is far from better than Rrahmani, albeit maybe better than Aliti, but his lack of playing time with his team was the issue he didn't get a spot over him.

Imagine if that kid Lirimi Kastrati chose Albania, I bet my balls you lot would probably say he's better than Rashica.

At the end of day I'm happy that Kosova still has the potential to feed two national teams.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Madman , we just need Hadergjonaj and Loret Sadiku to play with us for the EC qualifiers. Kosova is filled with players in their positions.

Btw. Kosova will be at the 5th pot while us at 4th. This means that there is a chance we’ll play against each other.
Simboli i Diellit

We better avoid the Germany group.
My favourite would be with :
Belgium, Russia, Finland, Kazakhstan and San Marino

Vazoja e parë: Anglia, Portugalia, Holanda, Zvicra, Spanja, Belgjika, Italia, Kroacia, Franca dhe Polonia.

Vazoja e dytë: Gjermania, Bosnja Hercegovina, Çekia, Danimarka, Islanda, Rusia, Suedia, Ukraina, Uellsi dhe Austria.

Vazoja e tretë: Finlanda, Irlanda e Veriut, Norvegjia, Irlanda, Serbia, Sllovakia, Turqia, Bullgaria, Izraeli dhe Skocia.

Vazoja e katërt: Shqipëria, Qipro, Estonia, Gjeorgjia, Greqia, Lituania, Mali i Zi, Estonia, Hungaria dhe Rumania.

Vazoja e pestë: Armenia, Azerbajxhani, Bjellorusia, Gjilbraltari, Kazakistani, Kosova, Luksemburgu, Maqedonia, Moldavia dhe Ishujt Faroe.

Vazoja e gjashtë: Andora, Letonia, Lihtenshtajn, San Marino dhe Malta.
AlMadman
Has thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:57 pm Madman , we just need Hadergjonaj and Loret Sadiku to play with us for the EC qualifiers. Kosova is filled with players in their positions.

Btw. Kosova will be at the 5th pot while us at 4th. This means that there is a chance we’ll play against each other.
Not the point. It's just the bitter tone of some of these posters clearly not knowing what they are talking about.

Kosova is far from a strong or a stable team, we have yet to be tested by a decent team, and we are always one player away from collapsing even against teams like Faroes.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:57 pm Madman , we just need Hadergjonaj and Loret Sadiku to play with us for the EC qualifiers. Kosova is filled with players in their positions.

Hadergjonaj is a right back, he wouldn’t get a place in our team unless we play him as a winger. Anyways I think Kosova is gonna get him and Sadiku, this is according to their director. If they can get those two than they have a pretty good team imo. Huge additions for them.
artan

AlMadman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:19 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:16 am Ismajli seems way better than Rrahmani though. Rrahmani is not even on the bench of DZ. The dude was behind in pecking order to Gym gym, and Ismajli seems better than him.
Why don't you guys do some research before spewing this crap? Rrahmani is a starter for the best team in croatia, for a team that is pretty much steam rolling teams in their Europe League campaign, while on the other hand, Ismajli has only recently (last three matches) made a start for Hajduk, a midd table team.
Princ wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:22 am How do u know ismajli came coz he thought he didn’t have a place at kosovo? Lool was he was scared by fidan aliti over gjimsiti veseli mihaj ?
Because he didn't have a place. The Kosovan manager preferred Rrahmani and Aliti above him, but also never closed the door on Ismajli but he simply said to him that as long he get zero playing time for his team his chances of starting for Kosova were limited.
artan wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:46 am And Ismajli is definitely better than Rrahmani or Aliti. I guess they were starting for a while now and because they weren't leaking goals against Malta and Fraroe Islands. Didn't give the manager a good excuse to bench one of them for him. Ismajli plays in the mold of Cana, aggressive and breaks up plays.
He is far from better than Rrahmani, albeit maybe better than Aliti, but his lack of playing time with his team was the issue he didn't get a spot over him.

Imagine if that kid Lirimi Kastrati chose Albania, I bet my balls you lot would probably say he's better than Rashica.

At the end of day I'm happy that Kosova still has the potential to feed two national teams.
There’s only a few posters who hate on Rashica here. Even if he’s not playing much in Germany I think he’d be our best outfield player after Hysaj and maybe Xhaka. Some of us are just salty we lost him after the Euros.

As for Rrahmani I don’t think he has the potential of Ismajli and that’s me being neutral. Rrahmani has been their first choice CB since 2016 so he kinda got penciled in and same with Aliti who’s been a starter since like 2017.

And it’s a shame that Kastrati chose Kosova since they have a logjam of attacking players. Our federations need to work together so we don’t poach players from each other that we don’t need, for example like if the FSHF would have hypothetically approached Muric a few months ago would have been useless considering we had Strakosha and Berisha.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

AlMadman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:19 pm Why don't you guys do some research before spewing this crap? Rrahmani is a starter for the best team in croatia, for a team that is pretty much steam rolling teams in their Europe League campaign, while on the other hand, Ismajli has only recently (last three matches) made a start for Hajduk, a midd table team.
Take your own advice. Rrahmani has 5/14 games with DZ. We remember him from Superliga. We're not making shit up. And Hajduk Split is historically the #2 team in Croatia.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Hadergjonaj is a right back, he wouldn’t get a place in our team unless we play him as a winger. Anyways I think Kosova is gonna get him and Sadiku, this is according to their director. If they can get those two than they have a pretty good team imo. Huge additions for them.
I’d rather have Hysaj as left back and him as right back though. Yes i just read the statement of Ademi. It’s fair though , we need to produce our own players . The system has to change .
  • Information