Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

All coaches speak well of their young players because it's what they have to do but meh... Their game speaks louder than any words one might say.

If you don't have a soft touch and have trouble trapping the ball then you have very little chances of playing at those levels. Those are basic elements you need to have. Januzaj has them but even he didn't make it a top top level(but he's still a top league caliber player).

Manaj is a 2nd division player quality wise. Always was and will be. I'm afraid that Keidi Bare is like that too. I know his coaches say nice things but his game is not convincing at all.

Second goal of Kosova u-21 vs Norway was really special.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova playing Finland with 4:5:1

Ujkani
Vojvoda - Jashanica - Rrahmani - Paqarada
Rashica- Kryeziu - Alushi - Berisha - Berisha
Nuhiu

Atm the U21 is losing 1:0 against Germany U21. This team has 2-3 attacking midfielders that could be ready for the main team in 1-2 years time. Unfortunately we lack these kind of players meanwhile Kosova is full of them and most likely there is no place for all in their NT.
Simboli i Diellit

Kosova’s national team appointed Bernard Challandes (Aka Bernie Sanders) as coach a while ago. Was expecting some football analysis/reaction when the news came out from the local or panalbanian football journalists but so far nothing.

There were some reactions from highly expert and professional local coaches about the three Albanian coaches getting hired by Kosova teams. As far as i remember they did the Uefa Pro courses at FSHF last year because Kosova didn’t and couldn’t arrange that level of coach traininngs yet.

On other news Starova was appointed today at Ferronikeli also.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:32 am Kosova’s national team appointed Bernard Challandes (Aka Bernie Sanders) as coach a while ago. Was expecting some football analysis/reaction when the news came out from the local or panalbanian football journalists but so far nothing.

There were some reactions from highly expert and professional local coaches about the three Albanian coaches getting hired by Kosova teams. As far as i remember they did the Uefa Pro courses at FSHF last year because Kosova didn’t and couldn’t arrange that level of coach traininngs yet.

On other news Starova was appointed today at Ferronikeli also.
This might be a good hiring for them. Those Armenian teams were dangerous offensively (for their talent) but rather poor defensively. Kosova will have more depth and a better defense (Kosova is poor defensively but Armenia were just amateurs) compared to his Armenian sides but they obviously don't have Mhykrtaryan. It could work.

I think Josa would be a good coach for Kosova too if Bernie fails.
Dallku

Nah Armenia had better offensive talent than Kosovo has now. Other than Mhyktaryan they also had Ozbiliz who before the injuries was a beast, that striker who was killing it in Russia, etc. Kosovo might have more quantity over quality but not like you can play with many attackers anyway.

All Kosovo has is Valon Berisha who's a good player and a bundesliga benchwarmer in Rashica. Celina and Zeneli are ok at most. Bernard Berisha has fallen off a cliff it seems.

Defenses are about the same.Kosovo has an amateur defense too. Not far off Armenia if we're honest. Maybe slightly better. Problem is that their midfielders and wingers don't help out much defensively either. Kryeziu is the only holding midfielder in the team and he's a poorer versiom of Taulant Xhaka.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shqiptaret e Kosoves U-21 fituan sot ndaj Azerbaijan. Kudos to them.
Simboli i Diellit

Great result for Kosova U21 . Althrough the second place in that group is almonst impossible they can try to keep third place this way during next draw they can have weaker teams and try to qualify eventually.
Simboli i Diellit

Kosova playing against Madagascar aka the Malta of Africa .
Dallku

Never heard of that national team before lol but they dominated the first half. Missed a penalty and then Ujkani made a great save on a point blank sitter.

Kosovo looks very weak to me. You guys are talking about all these talents but I see nothing. This Zhegrova looks like nothing special, just a normal youngster.
  • Information