Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Plako wrote:
Dallku wrote:My fault.. I should've exaggerated more. I should've said that Platini also promised that he'd make Fadil Vokrri UEFA president after he wins the FIFA election and also that Barack Obama promised that he'll give Kosovo 70% of USA's budget.
I don't think you need to exaggerate more. only asked because he could have been playing along. It's hard to tell on the internet :)
I was actually serious with my comment. That didn't seem like the usual troll post from LedZep where he's able to hook in people with his comments.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

artan wrote:
Dallku wrote:Word is that Blatter promised that he'll give them a direct qualification to the world cup as an honorably member. They wont even have to play in the qualifiers. Also Platini promised them a 60k seater in Prishtina.
How is that even possible? That would mean some one spot in Europe or some other qualification region would be removed to make room for Kosova. It's not like the Euro Cup where they can adjust the amount of teams in the tournament. That stadium is going to be financed through some loan the government will have to take out with only 10% being financed by UEFA most likely. More debt for the state...
Lmao..
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

There's no way this is true.

Too just add a team is absurd. Has that happened before? They have to at least make the drawing, no?
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:I was actually serious with my comment. That didn't seem like the usual troll post from LedZep where he's able to hook in people with his comments.
Ok fair point but still a spot for Kosova at the World Cup? That's absolute bonkers. Also, let's not forget where the 2018 World Cup is taking place :)
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Being directly put in the World Cup is the only way Kosovo can qualify. Maybe they can qualify if put in a group with Gibraltar, San Marino, Andorra, and Luxembourg.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova winning 2:0 with both goals from Mergim Brahimi . Bernard Berisha has been very good in that left flank.
AlMadman
Been thanked: 0

Kosova made the 4th ranked african nation look like san marino.
Simboli i Diellit

^ with that lineup they would make Albania look like SMR too lol
AlMadman
Been thanked: 0

Dragoi wrote:^ with that lineup they would make Albania look like SMR too lol
lol. albania is another level man. these africans very overrated me thinks...how they got to the final four of AFC 2015 is beyond me...probably they bribed their way there, oil money = africa...hmmm :D

I felt like a neutral watching the match today. Wasn't bad either.
Simboli i Diellit

MadMan wrote:
Dragoi wrote:^ with that lineup they would make Albania look like SMR too lol
lol. albania is another level man. these africans very overrated me thinks...how they got to the final four of AFC 2015 is beyond me...probably they bribed their way there, oil money = africa...hmmm :D

I felt like a neutral watching the match today. Wasn't bad either.
I've watched all Kosova matches so far , although i don't like Bunjaku as a person i think he is a good coach . Tuned today to see how Fejzullahu and Berisha would perform . Berisha could do wonders as left wing in albanian national team . Lenjani is too clumsy and most of the time stumbles in his feet :lol: Guinea E. had few absences today , anyway the result should've been 5:0 . Hopefully UEFA accepts Kosova this march and we could have two teams in the 18 WC Qualifiers , Kosova's eventual group is easier than the one Albania has, so if Albania manages to qualify for Euros and Kosova in WC then this would be the best fucking decade of albanian football ever :mrgreen:
  • Information