Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:20 pm
plisi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:46 am Kosovo doesn't take part in the Nations league's K.O stage if they manage to qualify through their qualifying group. The 5th best ranked country in league D takes Kosovo's spot, which is Luxembourg, lol.

The nations league is a good change to the meaningless friendlies the countries used to play.

Football has evolved and improved tactically and small teams are very organised nowdays too. If a team like Luxembourg manages to win League D then they probably deserve to qualify for an euro tournament. By the looks of it, it's still very hard because while the best 4 teams of league D move to next campaigns league C the 4 worst of the later move to league D.
Yeah that’s a pile of bs imo, teams like Luxembourg or Georgia gonna end up qualifying after ending the real group stages barely winning any points . On the other hand is there anyway albania can qualify apart from these groups now ?
That's still one country per campaign, I see no problem in that.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:11 pm It's a mockery that league D and even C teams are able to qualify by beating teams of their level.

Qualifying through groups is much more authentic, challenging and deserving.

To qualify for Euro 16 Albania had to beat Portugal away and draw Denmark twice while obviously taking care of business against smaller teams(Armenia). That's deserving of qualification imo.
Hahahaha already getting the ammo ready for when kosovo qualifies through nations league
CanaYouDoIt

plisi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:03 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:20 pm
plisi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:46 am Kosovo doesn't take part in the Nations league's K.O stage if they manage to qualify through their qualifying group. The 5th best ranked country in league D takes Kosovo's spot, which is Luxembourg, lol.

The nations league is a good change to the meaningless friendlies the countries used to play.

Football has evolved and improved tactically and small teams are very organised nowdays too. If a team like Luxembourg manages to win League D then they probably deserve to qualify for an euro tournament. By the looks of it, it's still very hard because while the best 4 teams of league D move to next campaigns league C the 4 worst of the later move to league D.
Yeah that’s a pile of bs imo, teams like Luxembourg or Georgia gonna end up qualifying after ending the real group stages barely winning any points . On the other hand is there anyway albania can qualify apart from these groups now ?
That's still one country per campaign, I see no problem in that.
When it’s them over a better team I have a problem especially since albania would have easily won whatever league d group they were in
plisi

I doubt they would with the way they were playing.
Princ

plisi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:46 pm I doubt they would with the way they were playing.
What?? The group kosovo beat to get into this position was azerbaijan Faroe Islands and malta.. Even on our worst day we’ll always beat those teams
plisi

Princ wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:00 pm
plisi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:46 pm I doubt they would with the way they were playing.
What?? The group kosovo beat to get into this position was azerbaijan Faroe Islands and malta.. Even on our worst day we’ll always beat those teams
Albania scored just once and conceded eight times vs Israel and Scotland in their group, lol.
Princ

plisi wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:34 pm
Albania scored just once and conceded eight times vs Israel and Scotland in their group, lol.
No comparison lol those teams we played actually have a pulse
CanaYouDoIt

We’re talking Moldova/Andorra level teams , teams we should never lose to
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Shpati wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm Nationals league kinda killed my interest. I still don't know how it works and never even bothered.
It's just a bonus qualifiers before the real thing...They took all those four or five 3rd place spots from enlarging EUROs, and allocated them to the Nations League instead.

Last campaign reaching 3rd place meant going to the playoffs. Now that's no longer possible because those spots went to Nations League.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:09 am

We’re talking Moldova/Andorra level teams , teams we should never lose to
Mister Panucci, anyone?
  • Information