Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote:If Kosovo doesn't get recognized soon Vokrri and his boys should apologize to Ujkani, Loret Sadiku, etc for screwing their international careers by lying to them.
Wait untill the saviour Bersant Celina will come and win the World Cup with Kosova :D

Anyway i'm glad Kosova is not recognized by FIFA.

NJE KOMB NJE KOMBETARE isn't it our slogan? We have been enough divided by the big powers cutted in 5 pieces by the big powers at the end of the Balkan war. serbian and greek propagandas have been working hard to divide us but we are strong and we remained united.
Albo_eagle

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/uef ... tory.shtml

Unbelievable. Disgusting news. Honestly Albania only needed two more years to cement itself with all the talents coming through that even if Kosova was formed it would be strong enough to attract all the talents. I hated Platini but that guy stopped Kosova completely and now he is gone it seems they have their in.
Migjeni

Will you guys chill? - Who the hell are you to call it disgusting news and to wish for it never to exist?

I'm all for the nje komb, nje kombtare - but get a fucking grip now. I don't even see such hate for an eventual NT from Kosova from the Serbs as I see from some of you guys in here.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albo_eagle

Migjeni wrote:Will you guys chill? - Who the hell are you to call it disgusting news and to wish for it never to exist?

I'm all for the nje komb, nje kombtare - but get a fucking grip now. I don't even see such hate for an eventual NT from Kosova from the Serbs as I see from some of you guys in here.
Obviously you don't see hate from the shkij because the one thing they hate more than anything is the prospect of Albania and Kosova unifying, because then, it is really over for them. The more things that divide Albania and Kosova the better for them as it leaves Kosova isolated. A isolated Kosova is a weak Kosova and the shkij can complain about minority rights and other bs to pass some bogus laws which gives them slowly more and more power in the area as Russia stands behind them like a cheerleader.

What you have to understand is that it is not about football, it is way more than that. Sports embrace nationality, football the most as it is seen as a country representation and it is vital to having a thriving national identity, the blue and yellow flag will be slowly taken on more and more as the people's flag and the term 'Kosovar' will be coined more and more, so as to really make a distinct differentiation between Shqiptar and Kosovar. Hell some people even now already say the Albania and Kosova are brothers ect which is so stupid as it is exactly the same people in one terroritory as the other.

Anyway, people in Kosovë do not even know or pay attention to the fact that shka can also play for Kosova and it will surely be demanded that they do, as they need reprensation in Kosova just like every other bs political decision. This is much more than football, this is a little step like the other 100 of the shkij getting more and more say on Kosovë.

For the sake of all the people who have given their life to fight to keep this Albania together, i hope the people wake up sooner or later and see what they are doing is wrong, not just in football but in politics and their way of thinking. The population in Kosovë seems to be a population that is asleep and only realise what is happening when it is to late. They really need a Abdyl Frashëri right now, a real leader to make them see the right path, for me Albin Kurti can do that but the population seems to be in a backwardway of thinking.

Anyway, i drifted off a bit as this really pisses me off, but you need to think before you say 'the shkij don't even hate this idea as much as you.' It is really disgusting news, atleast in the past when we were seperated it was by our enemies, Turks, shkij, greeks and so on but now it is truly DISGUSTING as the people are dividing themselves. I will finish with something i once saw a English person say, 'The Kosova government do not control the border of Kosova and Serbia, they seem to be too busy guarding the boarder with Allbania and that doesn't make sense to me'. Our political elite. Is our enemy the Albanian state or the serbian state that you seem to be controlling the wrong border.
Migjeni

Albo_eagle wrote:Obviously you don't see hate from the shkij because the one thing they hate more than anything is the prospect of Albania and Kosova unifying, because then, it is really over for them. The more things that divide Albania and Kosova the better for them as it leaves Kosova isolated. A isolated Kosova is a weak Kosova and the shkij can complain about minority rights and other bs to pass some bogus laws which gives them slowly more and more power in the area as Russia stands behind them like a cheerleader.

What you have to understand is that it is not about football, it is way more than that. Sports embrace nationality, football the most as it is seen as a country representation and it is vital to having a thriving national identity, the blue and yellow flag will be slowly taken on more and more as the people's flag and the term 'Kosovar' will be coined more and more, so as to really make a distinct differentiation between Shqiptar and Kosovar. Hell some people even now already say the Albania and Kosova are brothers ect which is so stupid as it is exactly the same people in one terroritory as the other.

Anyway, people in Kosovë do not even know or pay attention to the fact that shka can also play for Kosova and it will surely be demanded that they do, as they need reprensation in Kosova just like every other bs political decision. This is much more than football, this is a little step like the other 100 of the shkij getting more and more say on Kosovë.

For the sake of all the people who have given their life to fight to keep this Albania together, i hope the people wake up sooner or later and see what they are doing is wrong, not just in football but in politics and their way of thinking. The population in Kosovë seems to be a population that is asleep and only realise what is happening when it is to late. They really need a Abdyl Frashëri right now, a real leader to make them see the right path, for me Albin Kurti can do that but the population seems to be in a backwardway of thinking.

Anyway, i drifted off a bit as this really pisses me off, but you need to think before you say 'the shkij don't even hate this idea as much as you.' It is really disgusting news, atleast in the past when we were seperated it was by our enemies, Turks, shkij, greeks and so on but now it is truly DISGUSTING as the people are dividing themselves. I will finish with something i once saw a English person say, 'The Kosova government do not control the border of Kosova and Serbia, they seem to be too busy guarding the boarder with Allbania and that doesn't make sense to me'. Our political elite. Is our enemy the Albanian state or the serbian state that you seem to be controlling the wrong border.
Your words of Kosova's NT being accepted are on par or worse than any of those I've heard from Serbs, which says a lot.

If you're worried about an isolated Kosova, I'd like to see you comment on the blockage of potatoes from Kosova which cannot get into Albania. But I've never heard you speak about that, while potatoes from Kosova are being taxed heavily Albania has agreed with Serbia to remove those exact taxes for Serbian goods. So yes, it's about a lot more than just football, but people only seem to care when Albania might lose something while they don't give two fucks when it's Kosova getting the short end of the stick which shouldn't be the case. It pisses me off that these things still take place - our politicians talk shit bullshit all day and night about how we're brothers, but they don't care that they block their brother's goods while accepting their enemy's goods. It really pisses me off, that people like you can call it "disgusting news" that Kosova gets accepted and might have the opportunity to consolidate its FA before a unification with FSHF.

When has FSHF ever helped those clubs which have provided many players for the Albanian League from clubs in Kosove? - Even players from Kosova which are part of the Alb. NT started out in clubs in Kosova - i.e. Etrit Berisha and Rashica. How has their work been rewarded? - Has the FSHF ever helped with the cultivation of talents in Kosova? No to all of these questions. It pisses me off that there's a lot of work being done and all this work is being neglected. I'm not saying they're like the academies of Ajax or the likes of those, but people should try to understand that Kosova needs to find its legs, before it can join Albania. That goes for sports as it goes for politics.

It's like saying that you didn't cheer for Kosova's independence, because it should have joined Albania from the get go. I don't agree with that at all. Just like independence is a step towards unification, the recognition of Kosova's NT into these major organizations like FIFA and UEFA is a step towards unifying our leagues and our NT's.

As for a changed identity; Over 80% of the population in Kosova support bashkimin kombtare, while the number is around 60% in Republika e Shqipnise. So tell me, which one should we be more worried about?

Also; I wouldn't mind if a Serb was to play for Kosova or Albania. I'd prefer not, but if he's good and accepts our NT and recognizes himself to be a part of the country and the independence of the NT he plays for I have no qualms about him joining. I have a problem with Serbs who hail mass murderers, who are racists and bigots towards Albanians. The random Serb who recognizes Kosova and sees it as his home I have absolutely no problems with as I'm no racist and I don't support fascist nationalism.

Lastly; Yes, our politicians are shit. They've accepted everything which has been served to them by their western masters, only so they won't get charged with war crimes and all the corruption which has turned them into multi millionaires over a very short time.
Pjetër

Every country in the world should have the right to have a national team and every person part of that country should have the right to play for that national team. To deny someone the chance to play for Kosovo just because of their ethnicity is nonsensical.

I don't understand why some people are in such denial when it comes to the fact that there are different ethnicities, languages, religions, and cultures in Kosovo. Nothing wrong with it.
Albo_eagle

Migjeni wrote:
Your words of Kosova's NT being accepted are on par or worse than any of those I've heard from Serbs, which says a lot.

If you're worried about an isolated Kosova, I'd like to see you comment on the blockage of potatoes from Kosova which cannot get into Albania. But I've never heard you speak about that, while potatoes from Kosova are being taxed heavily Albania has agreed with Serbia to remove those exact taxes for Serbian goods. So yes, it's about a lot more than just football, but people only seem to care when Albania might lose something while they don't give two fucks when it's Kosova getting the short end of the stick which shouldn't be the case. It pisses me off that these things still take place - our politicians talk shit bullshit all day and night about how we're brothers, but they don't care that they block their brother's goods while accepting their enemy's goods. It really pisses me off, that people like you can call it "disgusting news" that Kosova gets accepted and might have the opportunity to consolidate its FA before a unification with FSHF.

When has FSHF ever helped those clubs which have provided many players for the Albanian League from clubs in Kosove? - Even players from Kosova which are part of the Alb. NT started out in clubs in Kosova - i.e. Etrit Berisha and Rashica. How has their work been rewarded? - Has the FSHF ever helped with the cultivation of talents in Kosova? No to all of these questions. It pisses me off that there's a lot of work being done and all this work is being neglected. I'm not saying they're like the academies of Ajax or the likes of those, but people should try to understand that Kosova needs to find its legs, before it can join Albania. That goes for sports as it goes for politics.

It's like saying that you didn't cheer for Kosova's independence, because it should have joined Albania from the get go. I don't agree with that at all. Just like independence is a step towards unification, the recognition of Kosova's NT into these major organizations like FIFA and UEFA is a step towards unifying our leagues and our NT's.

As for a changed identity; Over 80% of the population in Kosova support bashkimin kombtare, while the number is around 60% in Republika e Shqipnise. So tell me, which one should we be more worried about?

Also; I wouldn't mind if a Serb was to play for Kosova or Albania. I'd prefer not, but if he's good and accepts our NT and recognizes himself to be a part of the country and the independence of the NT he plays for I have no qualms about him joining. I have a problem with Serbs who hail mass murderers, who are racists and bigots towards Albanians. The random Serb who recognizes Kosova and sees it as his home I have absolutely no problems with as I'm no racist and I don't support fascist nationalism.

Lastly; Yes, our politicians are shit. They've accepted everything which has been served to them by their western masters, only so they won't get charged with war crimes and all the corruption which has turned them into multi millionaires over a very short time.
Of course my words are worse then the shkijs because i care about us Albanians while they want to tear us apart.

'If you're worried about an isolated Kosova, I'd like to see you comment on the blockage of potatoes from Kosova which cannot get into Albania.' Don't you even see what i am arguing for? I want national union meaning that these taxes and other ridiculous things do not exist as we are one country. 'Albania only care when they might lose something' yes they've already lost their LAND which is now being touted as a separate country called Kosova and now they want to divide it even more.

The FSHF hasn't helped Kosova talents, but does it look like I'm trying to defend the FSHF or even the politicians? No, they are all corrupt but it is not the people's fault that they don't help, hell the FSHF don't even help their own talents.

I was very happy when Kosova achieved independence but as each day goes on i see that this was not a step towards unification. It was meant to be a step towards unification but the politicians in Kosove have no interest in that any more as they wouldn't hold the same power if it did happen and they wouldn't stand to make as much money as they are now. Understand this, entering FIFA and UEFA is not a step towards unifying our leagues and NT's, it is a step towards Kosova having it's own league and own national team. As each day passes Kosova is not getting closer to unifying with Albania but creating i's own entity, the people are called 'Kosovar', they have their own blue and yellow flag, and now they might have their own national team.

The research you pulled out on opinion on the bashkim kombetar is said to be bogus, but for the sake of it lets assume it is real and you that more people in Kosove want a bashkim kombetar. The fact is that non stop i have heard people from Kosove talk about how the people from Shqiperi are 'muta' and 'rebela' but never in my life have i heard a person from Shqiperi talk bad about the Shqiptar in Kosove.

Unbelievable to say you woudn't mind if the shkij and Shqiptar played together for the same national team, fought on the pitch together and had Shqiptar cheering on shkij. It seems like a dream people have forgotten what they did to us. 20,000 women raped, 10,000 murders, 800,000 people displaced, countless kidnaps and improper imprisonments and also where is Ukshin Hoti. Are you forgetting about the Racak massacare? Familja Berisha? The 58 Albanians they killed in one house when they killded Adem Jashari. People today showing no respect to Adem Jashari, and Agim Ramamadani who left three kids behind to die for his country and stop these barbarians kiling us all. It wasn't a war, always remember that, it was an ethnic cleansing, never forget that. Some people will now say we need to move on and build a relationship with the shkij now as this was a one off event and forget what the did to us from 1912-1917 which was a exact replica of what they did again 87 years later in 1999, two or three generations later. shkij will always be shkij and nothing will ever change. It is in their mentality and heart to want us dead, its not like Nazi Germany during WW2 against the Jews, they continue to hate us, never even apologised for 1999 and sing 'a good Albanian is a dead Albania'. Now you and the poster under you want us playing together just because they may have a some good footballer. The random shka who see Kosova as his home as you said, is a shka who see Kosova as a part of serbia.

As for the politicians, yes we all know its bad but i don't think people even see that it is way worse then bad. Thaci brings Eulex to Kosove to imprison the heroes who fought to protect our country. Turp, deserves the worst possible things to happen to him for that. Thaci and co will never look to unite Albania and Kosovo because Thaci would lose his dictatorial powers and Kosove's politicians would lose their powers as the Tirana government would be the dominant one. The politicians only care about what benefits them and not about the people, the probable is that teh people are really gullible and believe the politicians. Edi Rama is also bad, completely corrupt, but it is not him who allows UCK's boys to be imprisoned. We have a big probable that both of our governments in Tirana and Prishtine are infected.

It is embarrassing that Kosova's people wants their own national team, it is more than embarrassing, it is truly disgusting to want to divide yourselves after all these heroes gave their life to keep us together. This is not a step towards unifiction, but a leap towards complete separation.
Migjeni

Albo_eagle wrote:
Migjeni wrote:Of course my words are worse then the shkijs because i care about us Albanians while they want to tear us apart.

'If you're worried about an isolated Kosova, I'd like to see you comment on the blockage of potatoes from Kosova which cannot get into Albania.' Don't you even see what i am arguing for? I want national union meaning that these taxes and other ridiculous things do not exist as we are one country. 'Albania only care when they might lose something' yes they've already lost their LAND which is now being touted as a separate country called Kosova and now they want to divide it even more.

The FSHF hasn't helped Kosova talents, but does it look like I'm trying to defend the FSHF or even the politicians? No, they are all corrupt but it is not the people's fault that they don't help, hell the FSHF don't even help their own talents.

I was very happy when Kosova achieved independence but as each day goes on i see that this was not a step towards unification. It was meant to be a step towards unification but the politicians in Kosove have no interest in that any more as they wouldn't hold the same power if it did happen and they wouldn't stand to make as much money as they are now. Understand this, entering FIFA and UEFA is not a step towards unifying our leagues and NT's, it is a step towards Kosova having it's own league and own national team. As each day passes Kosova is not getting closer to unifying with Albania but creating i's own entity, the people are called 'Kosovar', they have their own blue and yellow flag, and now they might have their own national team.

The research you pulled out on opinion on the bashkim kombetar is said to be bogus, but for the sake of it lets assume it is real and you that more people in Kosove want a bashkim kombetar. The fact is that non stop i have heard people from Kosove talk about how the people from Shqiperi are 'muta' and 'rebela' but never in my life have i heard a person from Shqiperi talk bad about the Shqiptar in Kosove.

Unbelievable to say you woudn't mind if the shkij and Shqiptar played together for the same national team, fought on the pitch together and had Shqiptar cheering on shkij. It seems like a dream people have forgotten what they did to us. 20,000 women raped, 10,000 murders, 800,000 people displaced, countless kidnaps and improper imprisonments and also where is Ukshin Hoti. Are you forgetting about the Racak massacare? Familja Berisha? The 58 Albanians they killed in one house when they killded Adem Jashari. People today showing no respect to Adem Jashari, and Agim Ramamadani who left three kids behind to die for his country and stop these barbarians kiling us all. It wasn't a war, always remember that, it was an ethnic cleansing, never forget that. Some people will now say we need to move on and build a relationship with the shkij now as this was a one off event and forget what the did to us from 1912-1917 which was a exact replica of what they did again 87 years later in 1999, two or three generations later. shkij will always be shkij and nothing will ever change. It is in their mentality and heart to want us dead, its not like Nazi Germany during WW2 against the Jews, they continue to hate us, never even apologised for 1999 and sing 'a good Albanian is a dead Albania'. Now you and the poster under you want us playing together just because they may have a some good footballer. The random shka who see Kosova as his home as you said, is a shka who see Kosova as a part of serbia.

As for the politicians, yes we all know its bad but i don't think people even see that it is way worse then bad. Thaci brings Eulex to Kosove to imprison the heroes who fought to protect our country. Turp, deserves the worst possible things to happen to him for that. Thaci and co will never look to unite Albania and Kosovo because Thaci would lose his dictatorial powers and Kosove's politicians would lose their powers as the Tirana government would be the dominant one. The politicians only care about what benefits them and not about the people, the probable is that teh people are really gullible and believe the politicians. Edi Rama is also bad, completely corrupt, but it is not him who allows UCK's boys to be imprisoned. We have a big probable that both of our governments in Tirana and Prishtine are infected.

It is embarrassing that Kosova's people wants their own national team, it is more than embarrassing, it is truly disgusting to want to divide yourselves after all these heroes gave their life to keep us together. This is not a step towards unifiction, but a leap towards complete separation.
Does Kosova belong to Albania or is it part of what makes Albania? - I'm sick and tired of this bullshit about Kosova being viewed as a fucking fshat i Shqinise. It's not - it's a big part of what makes Albania what it is. So no, I won't agree that "they've lost their land" as Kosova is still inhabited by Albanians and those Albanians are - unlike in Albania - over 80% for unification with Albania. You're arguing for unification while bashing the acceptance of Kosova's NT into these major organizations, while turning the blind eye to our real problems. There can be no unification before our countries are functioning.

So let's have two working FAs before merging them together.

You have to be patient. It takes time to unify when you're two shitty countries with corrupt elites who won't give up their powers that easily. Do you think that only the political elites in Kosova are against unification? No, at least in Kosova we have VV, which has a real chance of changing things, while in Albania there's nobody with the same concept except that idiot Kreshnik Spahiu who has no real alternative but is all talk.

Now you're just plain out lying. Albanians from Kosove are seen as katundar/fshatar, backwards and even the term Kosovar is derogatory in many places in Rep. Shqinise. The research isn't bogus, just because it doesn't fit your bs propaganda that people from Kosove are not pro-bashkim but it's the other way around.

I don't find it unbelievable that I'm not a racist. A serb who lives in Kosova or Albania and who has citizenship and feels like a part of the country should be able to have all the same rights as an Albania has. Now I personally wouldn't chant his name. But that's not because that's right of me not to do so, but that's a matter of the heart and because I'm a bit biased. But I won't let my bias and feelings trump my rationality and become a racist bigot. All Serbs are not bad.

I was against the special court against the UCK, but now I'm all for it. The more I read about UCK, the more my stomach hurts. It seems they killed more Albanians than actual Serbs; Here I'm talking about those who survived and are running the country now. The entire "shtabi i pergjithshem" survived the war and people like Thaci didn't fight one day during the war. They spent it at Rogner Hotel in Tirane and in Switzerland. Thaci was a fucking spy for the French intelligence. He and his group together with SHIKu i Shqipnise killed every Albanian who stood in their way of potentially gaining power after the war. Honerable people were killed before and after the war just so they wouldn't be a competitor for office once the war had ended. I hope all of these people will get arrested. The entire history of the war is one fucking lie. There was a war inside of the war and we're seeing comments on who killed who by each passing day. For more info, just look at this when you have time;

NxrIufufYp0

It's embarrassing to see Albanians having worse words for Kosova's NT than the Serbs. That's what's embarrassing.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni spot on as always. Following the example of Gibraltar Kosova could get UEFA membership and then apply for FIFA as they ask for their members to be part of one confederation. Obviously this couldn't happen earlier for political issues, but better now than later. At least as i always said Kosova could get a chance to qualify for Russia 2018 as Albania is doomed having Italy and Spain in the qualifiers.

PS. OT: I applied to enter the kosova bowling federation so i could enter the qualifiers for the Qubica World Cup , they told me that "Jam i shqipnis e nuk ban" . I'll be rapresenting albania if the fa can manage to run a proprer qualifiers championship. In Albania they're amateurs in this sport , Kosova is better but still the player who was rapresenting them at the World Cup had a 170 average on 24 games which for a pro bowler is a disgrace :D
Albo_eagle

Migjeni wrote:
Does Kosova belong to Albania or is it part of what makes Albania? - I'm sick and tired of this bullshit about Kosova being viewed as a fucking fshat i Shqinise. It's not - it's a big part of what makes Albania what it is. So no, I won't agree that "they've lost their land" as Kosova is still inhabited by Albanians and those Albanians are - unlike in Albania - over 80% for unification with Albania. You're arguing for unification while bashing the acceptance of Kosova's NT into these major organizations, while turning the blind eye to our real problems. There can be no unification before our countries are functioning.

So let's have two working FAs before merging them together.

You have to be patient. It takes time to unify when you're two shitty countries with corrupt elites who won't give up their powers that easily. Do you think that only the political elites in Kosova are against unification? No, at least in Kosova we have VV, which has a real chance of changing things, while in Albania there's nobody with the same concept except that idiot Kreshnik Spahiu who has no real alternative but is all talk.

Now you're just plain out lying. Albanians from Kosove are seen as katundar/fshatar, backwards and even the term Kosovar is derogatory in many places in Rep. Shqinise. The research isn't bogus, just because it doesn't fit your bs propaganda that people from Kosove are not pro-bashkim but it's the other way around.

I don't find it unbelievable that I'm not a racist. A serb who lives in Kosova or Albania and who has citizenship and feels like a part of the country should be able to have all the same rights as an Albania has. Now I personally wouldn't chant his name. But that's not because that's right of me not to do so, but that's a matter of the heart and because I'm a bit biased. But I won't let my bias and feelings trump my rationality and become a racist bigot. All Serbs are not bad.

I was against the special court against the UCK, but now I'm all for it. The more I read about UCK, the more my stomach hurts. It seems they killed more Albanians than actual Serbs; Here I'm talking about those who survived and are running the country now. The entire "shtabi i pergjithshem" survived the war and people like Thaci didn't fight one day during the war. They spent it at Rogner Hotel in Tirane and in Switzerland. Thaci was a fucking spy for the French intelligence. He and his group together with SHIKu i Shqipnise killed every Albanian who stood in their way of potentially gaining power after the war. Honerable people were killed before and after the war just so they wouldn't be a competitor for office once the war had ended. I hope all of these people will get arrested. The entire history of the war is one fucking lie. There was a war inside of the war and we're seeing comments on who killed who by each passing day. For more info, just look at this when you have time;

NxrIufufYp0

It's embarrassing to see Albanians having worse words for Kosova's NT than the Serbs. That's what's embarrassing.
Kosova belongs to Albania and is part of what makes Albania, that is the same thing. Like London is part of England and what makes England. Nuk ka Shqiperi pa Kosove. The land has been lost, the land still being inhabited by Albanians is great as it can lead to referundums and support and so on the unify our lands but as long as it is not part of Albania and belongs to other people than it is lost land.

Kosova gaining entry to FIFA and UEFA and all these other federations is not a step towards unification, this is the main thing i disagree with you on. It is a step towards a independent and separate Kosova. The people in the Kosova FA do not want unification, they want their own team will all the players from Kosove representing it and not other countries like Switzerland, Norway and ALBANIA. I don't see how you think that by creating a separate Kosova NT and players from Kosove no longer representing Albania is a step towards unification. The NT was the last unified thing we had left and separating it is what hurts me.

As for political elite we are on the same page. Corrupt and power driven that is why they do not care about unification. Rrofte Albin Kurti. VV will change things and i hope so much that they get into power. In Albania you are also correct there is a lack of a political movement which attracts major support. Aleanca Kuq E Zi seem to have a lot of support only abroad and Kreshnik Spahiu is not an idiot, he wants unity, and he has said the reason they lack major support in Albania is because Edi Rama's government control the media and they blacklist Aleanca Kuq E Zi, so never report what they do, or one of their protests. The media has a big say in what happens in countries, especially in ones where there is not a high percentage of intellectuals.

You understood me wrong. I said the 'research is said to be bogus', and meant that from what i read in the english media the research 'was said' to of had many faults. I wish Kosova and Albania both had 100 per cent for bashkim so i don't know what propaganda you are talking about.

Is being against shkij racist now? Albanians should have nothing against those who have nothing against us, but for life we shouldn't associate with the shkij. For a moment forget how many Albanians they have murdered and raped, though you seem to have already, and acknowledge the fact that they haven't even apologised for it. They still think they were right to do what they did, even today. Like i said they chant ' a good Albanian is a dead Albanian'. It is embarrassing to have someone who stands up for them from our own country, especially today on the day when they starting attacking Prekaz.

Of course i agree about Thaci, he is a snake and it is a shame that once we get the shkij out we get him. You think the same thing would be going on today if we had Adem Jashari? Of course not because he like the other thousands that died cared about our country and saving Albanians from those barbarians, for people like Thaci it was about getting into power. The entire history is not a lie, UCK had people like Adem Jashari, Agim Ramadani and Zahir Pajaziti plus many more who shed blood for this country. People like Thaci will never tarnish the UCK name.

Thanks for the video, I will watch it.
  • Information