Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:55 pm Lol, rumours about De Biasi joining Kosova now hahaha.
Oh man that would be amazing, so many heads would explode :zgerdhimje:
Dallku

De Biasi would kill himself if he had to deal with that backline and goalkeepers lol
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

De Biasi would probably stop calling Rashica, just to say that he didn't do anything wrong leaving him for the Euros if he were to join Kosova.

But he would be a good choice for Kosova, doubt they can afford him, though. I'd get Bylbyl Sokoli if I were them. He's good at analyzing the game from what I've seen.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albert Bunjaku ka publikuar listën e 22 futbollistëve të ftuar te Kosova për dy ndeshjet e ardhshme kualifikuese për botërorin Rusi 2018 kundër Kroacisë dhe Finlandës. Për selektorin e Kosovës ka qenë mjaft e komplikuar për të formuar këtë listë, sipas tij që 9 vjet prejse udhëheq, situata nuk ka qenë asnjëherë më e vështirë përshkak të mungesës së paraqitjeve që kanë futbollistët nëpër ekipet e tyre, e disa ende nuk kanë gjetur skuadër. Lista e plotë e lojtarëve të ftuar është kjo:
Portier:
Samir Ujkani
Adis Nurkovic
Blerdar Hajdini
Mbrojtes:
Ardin Dallku
Amir Rrahmani
Bajram Jashanica
Mërgim Vojvoda
Leart Paqarada
Benjamin Kololli
Lirim Kastrati
Mesfushorë:
Besar Halimi
Besar Musolli
Donis Avdijaj
Hekuran Kryeziu
Enis Alushi
Milot Rashica
Arbër Zeneli
Bernard Berisha
Valon Berisha
Sulmues:
Vedat Muriqi
Erton Fejzullahu
Atdhe Nuhiu
Ishte planifikuar që edhe Alban Pnishi të ishte me këtë grup por para 2 ditësh ai ka pësuar lëndim dhe nuk është ftuar. Vlenë të theksohet që për herë të parë në këtë fazë kualifikuese për botëror janë grumbulluar, mbrojtësit Ardin Dallku e Bajram Jashanica poashtu edhe sulmuesi Erton Fejzullahu. Në dallim me listën anti Turqi, Albert Bunjaku ka bërë 5 ndryshime, duke lënë jashtë Avni Pepën, Fidan Alitin, Herolind Shalën, Anel Rashkajn dhe Besart Berishën.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova's list has 5 players that have played before or are actually part of Albanian Superliga teams. Glad Jashanica and Fejzullahu got their callup, jashanica has been solid for Skenderbeu this season and during the Europa League playoffs was one of the best players .
Plako

How far the stock of some of these players have fallen. I remember people were raving about Rashica, Celina and Avdijaj. Granted they're all still young but the hype has definitely died out.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 pm How far the stock of some of these players have fallen. I remember people were raving about Rashica, Celina and Avdijaj. Granted they're all still young but the hype has definitely died out.
I can't even really blame people that much tbh. It's not like talent was lacking for a lot of them. It's just you need discipline to move to the next level. The problem with Albanian players is they're often dirt poor and the second they get a whiff of a BMW and can post pics of it on Instagram, football goes out the window.

Humility is not just a matter of being cordial, it's the key to actually becoming a top player.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29 amI can't even really blame people that much tbh. It's not like talent was lacking for a lot of them. It's just you need discipline to move to the next level. The problem with Albanian players is they're often dirt poor and the second they get a whiff of a BMW and can post pics of it on Instagram, football goes out the window.

Humility is not just a matter of being cordial, it's the key to actually becoming a top player.
Spot on. Look at Rei Manaj. Two years ago he was coming off the bench for Inter and now looking to transfer to Granada, a Segunda Division club.
Dallku

Tbh Manaj never once convinced that he was Inter level or even Serie a level. To me him even being on the Inter roster was bizarre. He seemed like a very limited player.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:49 pm Tbh Manaj never once convinced that he was Inter level or even Serie a level. To me him even being on the Inter roster was bizarre. He seemed like a very limited player.
Well Mancini spoke well of him and had him come on as a sub in a couple of games. Clearly it went to his head and he thought that was it, he had finally made it. Happens so often with young Albanian talents, it's kinda sad.
  • Information