Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Looks like Kosova has Kace like issues also : http://telegrafi.com/plas-sherri-te-kos ... -ne-turqi/

At least Kace has been a NT reserve for 3 years and in the last game he was sent to the stands... Nobody should act up but lets be honest, Kace has a legitimate case and you can understand his frustration. It's not easy seeing a donkey like Andi Lila who doesn't even play in PAS Giannina get all the minutes for no reason at all.

This Albert Bunjaku has no case. This is like Kosovo's 3rd or 4th game and these guys are already acting up?? Jesus.
Erik
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

http://lajmi.net/donis-avdijaj-zgjedh-kosoven/

I don't know if it's bullshit or not
Dallku

Kosovo's assistant coach confirmed that Avdijaj will play for Kosovo.

People I blame here:

1) De Biasi. (he's turning into Kuzhe and Haan, completely ignoring what actually brought him success, which was recruiting).

2) Albo-eagle. He guaranteed that Avdijaj will play for Albania and he has done so with Januzaj, Rashica, Celina, Zeneli, etc... This jinx is killing us. Completely out of touch with reality.

3) Avdijaj himself. Another fuckboy butthurt mercenary who thinks he's Messi. If he's benched in Kosovo he'll probably ask to not be called up again.
KF.KORAB

Please De Biasi enough is enough. Rashica is ok but not Avdijaj, i wonder what excuse he will find now...
Albo_eagle

AlMadman wrote:I thought you didn't care?
I wanted to know who is still up for grabs that has not been capped. I wouldn't know since unlike you i do not get my blue and yellow flag out and cheer on the team.
Albo_eagle

Rashica hurt. That was the only one. The rest meh. Out of all the players that did not play for Albania, swiss, belg, kosv petrol, the one i would take back wiuld be Rashica. Really liked him. Granit aswell.

My bad on Avdijaj. The kid was literally begging for a call up, even said if De Biasi calls me up i will come a week or 2 ago. He got mad, with no reason as he has no game time, and left.

I do not feel this is over in anyway, he cannot play next match. Watches turkey slap them bottom of the group, goal difference looking like a basketball score and decides this may not be the place for him. We shall see.
vata10

@ Albo_eagle

Let it go, pls! I'm surprised you're still not used to this.

P.S. Patriots like Cana and Kaçe are rare.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote:Kosovo's assistant coach confirmed that Avdijaj will play for Kosovo.

People I blame here:

1) De Biasi. (he's turning into Kuzhe and Haan, completely ignoring what actually brought him success, which was recruiting).

2) Albo-eagle. He guaranteed that Avdijaj will play for Albania and he has done so with Januzaj, Rashica, Celina, Zeneli, etc... This jinx is killing us. Completely out of touch with reality.

3) Avdijaj himself. Another fuckboy butthurt mercenary who thinks he's Messi. If he's benched in Kosovo he'll probably ask to not be called up again.
E treta nuk vlen se eshte osht komplet gabim, Avdijaj per dallim prej shumices lojtareve tone edhe si pjese e Gjermanise u19 ju ka thon hapun disa here tifozeve se don me lujt per Shypnine. De Biasi thjesht nuk e ka dasht Avdijajn edhe ne vend te tij e ka grumbullu Edgar Canin, nuk osht hiq ma e komplikume. :urra: ,
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Why call up Avdijaj when you have Edgar Cani and Andi Lila?
Migjeni

Lol @ Dallku using the term 'fuckboy' :rrokullisem:
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information