Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:
Dallku wrote:Vokrri and Bunjaku have been lying for years in order to recruit players(for some fvcking reason). They keep on telling that they'll get accepted in a few months and will play in the next qualifiers. Even though the draw for the WC 18 qualifiers was set they still bullshit their players and Kosovar media that the'll enter in one of the groups.
It seems like the interest for a separate Kosova team has kinda died down and there is not much enthusiasm from the Kosova supporters either. I know if Kosova gets its own team there will be renewed interest but for now the project seems more like one for the personal benefit of Vokrri and Bunjaku.

I still think that FSHF should bring those two in and appease them so they can show that we are all inclusive. Right now we have the majority of our team with players from Kosova yet I don't think there are any in an administrative position within FSHF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly bring them in and if they are the pricks i think they are then fire them later on. It would make no sense for them to go back and revive the Kosova team and if it's coaches were to leave for Albania it would be finished.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

When i see Jerome Champagne, i remember about DioGuardi,Doris Pack, Robert Engels and such parasites that always deceived poor albanians. It is Champagne who have feed kosovars hopes for FIFA membership but i think Kosova can't become member for long time.
Kuqaloshi maoist
KF.KORAB

Plako wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Kur do të pranohet Kosova në FIFA ose UEFA?

Infantino: Kur nuk e di unë se kur pranohet Kosova në UEFA e FIFA, as të tjerët s’mund ta dinë. Prandaj me këtë nuk kam të drejtë të spekuloj e as t’i bëj qejfi n askujt. Nuk e besoj që Kosova të mbahet me shpresa pa u bërë pjesë një herë anëtare e OKB-së. Nuk dua të spekuloj, por Kosova nuk mund të luajë në Ligën e Kombeve 2018 pa qenë pjesë e OKB-së.
Well that's good news for the NT but not good for the local football league.

Biggest Kosovan teams should join the Albanian league and Kosovo NT should be like Catalonia NT that's all. :flag:
Albo_eagle

ZenMaster wrote:When i see Jerome Champagne, i remember about DioGuardi,Doris Pack, Robert Engels and such parasites that always deceived poor albanians. It is Champagne who have feed kosovars hopes for FIFA membership but i think Kosova can't become member for long time.
The longer the better.

Get Fadil Vokri in the FSHF and merge the two leagues and give up on this shameful idea of a seperate National Team.
Dallku

If Kosovo doesn't get recognized soon Vokrri and his boys should apologize to Ujkani, Loret Sadiku, etc for screwing their international careers by lying to them.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:If Kosovo doesn't get recognized soon Vokrri and his boys should apologize to Ujkani, Loret Sadiku, etc for screwing their international careers by lying to them.
Loret Sadiku was a pretty good prospect for our team. Ujkani on another hand meh he's still rooting in second division.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

So are all the players who have played for Kosova not allowed to play for us anymore? If the team isn't official then what's stopping them from coming home other than the FSHF spiting them?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albanian Damien wrote:So are all the players who have played for Kosova not allowed to play for us anymore? If the team isn't official then what's stopping them from coming home other than the FSHF spiting them?
I don't think anything would stop them from joining the NT.

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote:So are all the players who have played for Kosova not allowed to play for us anymore? If the team isn't official then what's stopping them from coming home other than the FSHF spiting them?
I don't think anything would stop them from joining the NT.

Their ego plays an important role though . Ujkani and Sadiku might never come and play for us ever . The FA and our coach resentments influence too, but like you say since Kosova isn't an official team there shouldn't be any issues switching.
Albo_eagle

Dallku wrote:If Kosovo doesn't get recognized soon Vokrri and his boys should apologize to Ujkani, Loret Sadiku, etc for screwing their international careers by lying to them.
Screw them, it was their own idiotic decision to play for Kosova so they can suffer.

Plus they are very poor players so who cares.
  • Information