Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The worst one was that Arijan Ademi character. I think he was born and raised in Croatia. What a fucking tool.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Terrible mistakes from both Kolloli and the Macedonian defense.. Muric is useless.

Bardhi has been impressive so far and Hadergjonaj scored an absolute beauty as well.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:43 pm The worst one was that Arijan Ademi character. I think he was born and raised in Croatia. What a fucking tool.
Yup and I even think he rejected our callups back then. His cousin is Agim Ibraimi (former macedonia captain and winger)
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab

1 Komb 1 Kombetare! There is only Albania! a message for all the Kosovo plastic national team fans.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kosova is too soft man. Anyhow, they would have won with Rashica/Muriqi, given amateur defences, but it is what it is.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Albanians defeating the Albanians , its our history . Time we fight for one team or we will be stuck forever . How the f*** do you lose to THEM
CanaYouDoIt

Words cant describe how angry I am , what a shitshow man
artan

I know we have our excuses and rightfully so but Macedonia was bad. You just knew Kosovo wasn't gonna score near the end since all they fucking did was through balls. Very amateurish. You just knew Kosovo was gonna give up weak goals and this is all mentality.

Kosovo missed a golden chance to qualify.

I still don't get how they couldn't poach another holding midfielder. And seriously f*** these Albanians playing Macedonia. They can go f*** themselves. Playing for a country that hates your guts
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:42 pm Albanians defeating the Albanians , its our history . Time we fight for one team or we will be stuck forever . How the f*** do you lose to THEM
Are you serious calling those who play for FYROM "albanians" ? I would better try to naturalize myself and play for Rwanda rather than accepting playing for a plastic nation who still have hate and discrimination towards Albanian population.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:49 pm I know we have our excuses and rightfully so but Macedonia was bad. You just knew Kosovo wasn't gonna score near the end since all they fucking did was through balls. Very amateurish. You just knew Kosovo was gonna give up weak goals and this is all mentality.

Kosovo missed a golden chance to qualify.

I still don't get how they couldn't poach another holding midfielder. And seriously f*** these Albanians playing Macedonia. They can go f*** themselves. Playing for a country that hates your guts
Alioski , real name Aliaj , literally has a story about them abusing him . Guess he remembered that when he went through on goal.
  • Information