Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kosova just snatched Demhasaj and Kryeziu from Switzerland U21.
artan

Kryeziu is a good pickup for them. He seems like he has decent potential and Kosova’a back line is obviously their weak point, although improving.

There’s a few guys on their youth teams that we should be interested namely Bajrami, Domgjoni and Toma. You have to figure getting a place in the Swiss senior side will be difficult since they’ve become a UN team neutralizing every player they can get a hold of. These guys could definelty find a place in our starting 11 currently as well. I don’t think the FSHF are interested tho.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:37 pmThere’s a few guys on their youth teams that we should be interested namely Bajrami, Domgjoni and Toma. You have to figure getting a place in the Swiss senior side will be difficult since they’ve become a UN team neutralizing every player they can get a hold of. These guys could definelty find a place in our starting 11 currently as well. I don’t think the FSHF are interested tho.
Duka is more interested in finding the next Lila from the Greek 2nd Division.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Azerbaijan probably has less depth and talent but it's tricky opponent especially for teams as Kosovo who has no experience to manage euphoria. Garaev-Huseynov-Medvedev-Richard Almeyda played almost hundred games together in international level and european cups at Qarabag. Azeris team chemistry can be decisive factor of this game, they are used to be underdogs but Kosova like Albania has trouble when is considered favorite. I think azeris will be agressive from the first minute and this can make kosovar players very frustrated and the likes of Avdiaj can easily lose their head in presence of 13000 hungry albanians for a spectacular win. Kosova fullbacks mentality will be major threat, they are good going forward but they extremely limited defensively. If Kololli won't get defensive help from Zeneli(Avdiaj), it will be impossible for him to cope with Madatov. If Kosova won't get a early goal, packed stadium will be disavantage, players will become confused and defensive fragility on set pieces will make difference. Tomorrow i wish Kosovo wins but i predict a meltdown.
Kuqaloshi maoist
plisi
Been thanked: 0

They should beat Azerbaijan, no excuse. Challandes won't tinker, he'll probably go with the same formation as in the last game.
Simboli i Diellit

Guess everyone will switch to Kosova’s match tonight. Good luck!
Simboli i Diellit

Kosova winning 2:0. Zeneli has become their key player.
Simboli i Diellit

Feel for Bunjaku who served this team to Challandes at a plate d’or. Really good defence even with superliga players , Man City goalkeeper Muric seems good aswell, Strakosha level probably .
Gti2r
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wow 4-0!
Simboli i Diellit

Kololi so egoist. This should’ve been 7-8:0 already.
  • Information