Kosova Football National Team

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Princ
Posts: 837
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:18 am

Migjeni wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:47 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:19 am

Are you talking about me? What is wrong with you? All I wrote is that closing down a game is a skill and of itself. In baseball, they have players specifically designated for that purpose called "closers". In North America, you'll see people talk about a player being "clutch" or not, which means performing in high pressure, end of game moments.

This dude is in his 20s/30s and still acts like a 12 year in youtube comments. I didn't even mention "Albania" or "Kosova" and he goes flying off the handle.
It wasn't just that last passive aggressiv bullshit. It's been your whole behaviour when it comes to Kosova. Keep crying and deal with it. Kosova is the future of Albanian football.
Same opinion as me=Real
Different opinion=Hater
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2852
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:38 pm

Migjeni wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:47 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:19 am

Are you talking about me? What is wrong with you? All I wrote is that closing down a game is a skill and of itself. In baseball, they have players specifically designated for that purpose called "closers". In North America, you'll see people talk about a player being "clutch" or not, which means performing in high pressure, end of game moments.

This dude is in his 20s/30s and still acts like a 12 year in youtube comments. I didn't even mention "Albania" or "Kosova" and he goes flying off the handle.
It wasn't just that last passive aggressiv bullshit. It's been your whole behaviour when it comes to Kosova. Keep crying and deal with it. Kosova is the future of Albanian football.
Your comments are legit laughable. Do you realise both Albania and Kosova are like 1 level above Andorra & San Marino? You are talking as if though any of these teams are the new Holland or Belgium or something.

In a group of 5, both are a #4 seed, maybe #3 once every decade if we're lucky. In 2016 we were extremely lucky Serbia was shit and Denmark was half assing it (and thank Ballisti). And you need to be a solid #2 to just qualify for playoffs, which give you a 50/50 chance of qualifying for WCs.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Migjeni
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:09 pm
Contact:

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 pm

I'll be looking forward to quote you and tell you how bad that prediction aged.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Posts: 685
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:29 am

Migjeni wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 pm
I'll be looking forward to quote you and tell you how bad that prediction aged.
If Kosovo will qualify through Nations League they will blame format who gives chance mediocre teams to qualify. If Kosovo reaches second place they will blame lucky draw. If Kosovo will get points against England they will blame "lack of motivation" because they already secured first place.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2852
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:16 am

ZenMaster wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:29 am
Migjeni wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 pm
I'll be looking forward to quote you and tell you how bad that prediction aged.
If Kosovo will qualify through Nations League they will blame format who gives chance mediocre teams to qualify. If Kosovo reaches second place they will blame lucky draw. If Kosovo will get points against England they will blame "lack of motivation" because they already secured first place.
:lol: You realize everyone acknowledges how lucky Albania was in 2016? The combination of Ballisti and CAS, off-form Serbia/Denmark, combined with our top form, was a once-in-a-generation chance. Even beating Portugal 1-0 away: CR7 wasn't playing and Balaj scored a Zidane-like volley. Balaj...the dude that can't even score Andorra properly. The odds of that happening are like 1 in 50.

Albania has like 4-5 starters in a Top 4 league that played regularly in a top league, and we're still trash. Migjeni says "Kosova is the future of Albanian football" like that means something and everyone is a "hater" for pointing out reality. Albania currently HAS NO future. Zeneli is like the best player in Kosova, and he'd at best be a sub for a mid-Tier team like Serbia. Even in Albania, Hysaj/Strakosha are just destroyers that contribute very little to the build up.

The best we will ever do is hope we get 1 or 2 players like a Dzeko or Pjanic for Bosnia, and hope they can carry the team.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Shpati
Posts: 516
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:06 am
Location: United States
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.
Contact:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:03 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:16 am
ZenMaster wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:29 am
Migjeni wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 pm
I'll be looking forward to quote you and tell you how bad that prediction aged.
If Kosovo will qualify through Nations League they will blame format who gives chance mediocre teams to qualify. If Kosovo reaches second place they will blame lucky draw. If Kosovo will get points against England they will blame "lack of motivation" because they already secured first place.
:lol: You realize everyone acknowledges how lucky Albania was in 2016? The combination of Ballisti and CAS, off-form Serbia/Denmark, combined with our top form, was a once-in-a-generation chance. Even beating Portugal 1-0 away: CR7 wasn't playing and Balaj scored a Zidane-like volley. Balaj...the dude that can't even score Andorra properly. The odds of that happening are like 1 in 50.

Albania has like 4-5 starters in a Top 4 league that played regularly in a top league, and we're still trash. Migjeni says "Kosova is the future of Albanian football" like that means something and everyone is a "hater" for pointing out reality. Albania currently HAS NO future. Zeneli is like the best player in Kosova, and he'd at best be a sub for a mid-Tier team like Serbia. Even in Albania, Hysaj/Strakosha are just destroyers that contribute very little to the build up.

The best we will ever do is hope we get 1 or 2 players like a Dzeko or Pjanic for Bosnia, and hope they can carry the team.
For somebody who is playing innocent and saying they aren't the ones contributing to the Kosova V Albania debates, you are being very contradicting. ZenMaster was merely stating the true facts about the Kosova NT. He was not trying to compare them to the Albania NT. Read his post again.

Anyway, Zenmaster is not wrong. Kosova was not taken seriously when they got recognized as a team. And still aren't imo. But they are clearly making progress that some posters for some reason don't want to acknowledge. Beating Pot 6 teams isn't much, but at least it proves that they aren't a Pot 6 team anymore, and that they are moving up. Drawing Bulgaria while dominating isn't a big milestone. But it's embarrassing when some posters were waiting for Kosova to get in a "real group" so they could lose and say "I told you so". They were just waiting for Bulgaria to beat Kosova. But Kosova started off with a draw and a good performance, now all the sudden Bulgaria is Gibraltar-level. If they lost to Bulgaria, we would just hear how Bulgaria is real competition and Kosova are still amateurs.

Where this progress will end, only time will tell. But there's a handful of posters here that are just being insecure about the little success they have achieved so far.

This isn't directed at just you, Aurora.

And just a public warning to everyone.... From now on, anybody initiating/contributing to these nonsense debates (more like gossip) will result in a 24 hour ban as a first strike. To show support for the Kosova NT is not meant to slight the Albania NT (and vice versa) and/or draw demeaning comparisons between the two NTs. Show some class. Don't be petty and salty for no reason. It's pretty easy to sense your undertones. Grow up or get lost.

:hi-bulku:
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2852
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:59 am

Shpati, please point to me where I talked about "Kosova vs. Albania". I grouped both of them in the same category and said at this moment there's nothing special about either team. I was talking about the state Albanian football in general. Is that opinion illegal?

I didn't know not buying into hype about unproven players is against forum rules. Some people think you're being anti-Kosova if you don't think Rashica is the new Hazard. What's next, if you don't like Balaj you're anti-Albania?
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:53 pm

If being dismissive of Kosova's progress is triggering, over-hyping their progress should be too.
They've made progress but to say they are anything more than a Pot 6/5 team is highly debatable. Let's not jump the gun and come with the 'Kosova is the future' shit etc. They have done extremely well for how long they've been a team for but as the years pass, they will find it impossible to consistently draw talent to their NT and as will Albania due to diaspora drying up. The frail structures of our leagues will be dealt the killing blow by this talent split.
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:58 pm

Shpati wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:03 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:16 am
ZenMaster wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:29 am


If Kosovo will qualify through Nations League they will blame format who gives chance mediocre teams to qualify. If Kosovo reaches second place they will blame lucky draw. If Kosovo will get points against England they will blame "lack of motivation" because they already secured first place.
:lol: You realize everyone acknowledges how lucky Albania was in 2016? The combination of Ballisti and CAS, off-form Serbia/Denmark, combined with our top form, was a once-in-a-generation chance. Even beating Portugal 1-0 away: CR7 wasn't playing and Balaj scored a Zidane-like volley. Balaj...the dude that can't even score Andorra properly. The odds of that happening are like 1 in 50.

Albania has like 4-5 starters in a Top 4 league that played regularly in a top league, and we're still trash. Migjeni says "Kosova is the future of Albanian football" like that means something and everyone is a "hater" for pointing out reality. Albania currently HAS NO future. Zeneli is like the best player in Kosova, and he'd at best be a sub for a mid-Tier team like Serbia. Even in Albania, Hysaj/Strakosha are just destroyers that contribute very little to the build up.

The best we will ever do is hope we get 1 or 2 players like a Dzeko or Pjanic for Bosnia, and hope they can carry the team.
For somebody who is playing innocent and saying they aren't the ones contributing to the Kosova V Albania debates, you are being very contradicting. ZenMaster was merely stating the true facts about the Kosova NT. He was not trying to compare them to the Albania NT. Read his post again.

Anyway, Zenmaster is not wrong. Kosova was not taken seriously when they got recognized as a team. And still aren't imo. But they are clearly making progress that some posters for some reason don't want to acknowledge. Beating Pot 6 teams isn't much, but at least it proves that they aren't a Pot 6 team anymore, and that they are moving up. Drawing Bulgaria while dominating isn't a big milestone. But it's embarrassing when some posters were waiting for Kosova to get in a "real group" so they could lose and say "I told you so". They were just waiting for Bulgaria to beat Kosova. But Kosova started off with a draw and a good performance, now all the sudden Bulgaria is Gibraltar-level. If they lost to Bulgaria, we would just hear how Bulgaria is real competition and Kosova are still amateurs.

Where this progress will end, only time will tell. But there's a handful of posters here that are just being insecure about the little success they have achieved so far.

This isn't directed at just you, Aurora.

And just a public warning to everyone.... From now on, anybody initiating/contributing to these nonsense debates (more like gossip) will result in a 24 hour ban as a first strike. To show support for the Kosova NT is not meant to slight the Albania NT (and vice versa) and/or draw demeaning comparisons between the two NTs. Show some class. Don't be petty and salty for no reason. It's pretty easy to sense your undertones. Grow up or get lost.

:hi-bulku:
Calling people 'fucking haters' and so and so also triggers stupid debate. I hope this won't be applied with bias.
However salty Aurora may have been he wasn't the one attempting to initiate that.
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 837
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Aurora made good points, just because someone isnt showering Kosovo with compliments doesn’t mean they’re a hater or biased..besoj se e pe me syt e tu si festuan kosovaret kur na rahen 3-0..
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests