Kosova Football National Team

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:19 pm

You guys remember how Duka rejected Olayinka because he's African? Remember Duka's links to Takaj? Remember pay2play with Xhaka and Shaqiri?
Our team would be completely different if Duka didn't exist.
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:49 pm

artan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:02 pm
He even played for our u17, u19 and u21. If you don't give a player like that a chance, who was probably our best outfield player besides Hysaj at the time, what message does is it send to younger players?

It's crazy because he would have fit so well under Di Biasi's system. Do you remember how Valdet Rama carried us offensively back in the 2014 WC qualifiers, Rashica would have been like that but on steroids.
Why would we need Rashica when we had world class players like Andi Lila who played for us in France? Come on dude.
Dallku
Posts: 2012
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:51 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:19 pm
You guys remember how Duka rejected Olayinka because he's African? Remember Duka's links to Takaj? Remember pay2play with Xhaka and Shaqiri?
Our team would be completely different if Duka didn't exist.
Kosovo asked Xhaka and Shaqiri for money too??
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Dallku wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:51 pm
RedFootballs wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:19 pm
You guys remember how Duka rejected Olayinka because he's African? Remember Duka's links to Takaj? Remember pay2play with Xhaka and Shaqiri?
Our team would be completely different if Duka didn't exist.
Kosovo asked Xhaka and Shaqiri for money too??
Sorry didn't clock this thread when I was typing my bad.
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 pm

Very impressed with Kosova's youth today, Smakiqi made some very good saves and he plays for Feronikeli. Could move up soon.
KOS U21 3-1 TUR U21
User avatar
plisi
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:29 am

RedFootballs wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 pm
Very impressed with Kosova's youth today, Smakiqi made some very good saves and he plays for Feronikeli. Could move up soon.
KOS U21 3-1 TUR U21
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqaf8Yf8oZY

Lirim Kastrati x2, they were amazing!
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2852
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:19 am

Kosova is moving from a Pot 5/6 team to a Pot 4 team. That's a pretty decent accomplishment. They have the edge over Albania too now for sure.

Like I said in the beginning though, the Czech Republic is still too strong for them to qualify. They're steam rolling everyone in that group.
artan wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 am
To me he's the best Albanian player (diaspora included) right now.
Nah, Strakosha and Hysaj are still bigger. Strakosha has won trophies. Bulgaria is only worth 19 million which is like a Serie B team. But he's a close 3rd for sure, and can surpass Hysaj.

I'd say he was probably De Biasi's biggest blunder.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Rashica jashte ndeshjeve me Cekine dhe Angline. Worst timing to get injured. It's not looking good for Kosova as several of their players are sitting out with injuries.
ZenMaster
Posts: 685
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Today Czech Republic will win, i guess will be 4 loses in a row but still Kosova will create chances and will exciting to watch.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Seriously annoys me that the two national teams are separate , can’t wait till we’re together as one
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests