Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:03 pm

artan wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:58 pm
And Napoli can go f*** themselves for not allowing Rrahmani to travel. Seeing those amateur defenders for Kosovo is a nightmare. Kolloli with no defensive awareness what so ever this guy isn't even good. Zeneli trying to dribble through everyone. Not one corner kick being decent. Subbing out Nuhiu who was the only one with size for another winger. Watching Berisha trying to orchestrate the offense with no other midfielder.

I still can't comprehend how another holding midfielder wasn't called up. Rexhbecaj? Fazlij? Toma? Domgjoni?

Just awful timing for Kosovo.
I'm afraid this loss(and lack of qualification) will harm Kosovo's chances of getting these diaspora mercenaries like Zeqiri.

Today they were really lacking someone like Roshi.
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Sokolat1443 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:57 pm
artan wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:51 pm
Players like Bardhi and Ademi who had a choice you say f*** them. But for guys like Musliu, Bejtalai, etc, who are borderline Superliga players you can't hate them and gotta respect them.
What kind of respect? When you have players like Balliu who is only half Albanian and have lived all his life in Spain and proudly wear the Albanian colours meanwhile you have those Albanian of FYROM who knows about history and for what their ancestors fought for and still piss on their graves. No respect at all
Because Musliu would never be good enough for Albania. You have to respect him to make him a living and try to progress himself.

But somoene like Bardhi who apparently lied about not getting a call up or someone like Ademi who rejected us way back then to play for Macedonia? Yea f*** these guys.
User avatar
Sokolat1443
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:52 am
Team: KF Korab
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:05 pm

Dallku wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:01 pm
Lets be honest, qualifying from this format is cheap and pathetic anyway. You shouldn't get a chance to qualify by beating teams like San Marino. Neither Kosovo or Macedonia deserve to be in the euros.
Totally agree. Most funniest thing is that FYROM probably won't make it because Georgia seems like a strong defensive team especially when playing home they did hold some teams like Denmark or Ireland during the Euro Qual
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Dallku wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:03 pm
artan wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:58 pm
And Napoli can go f*** themselves for not allowing Rrahmani to travel. Seeing those amateur defenders for Kosovo is a nightmare. Kolloli with no defensive awareness what so ever this guy isn't even good. Zeneli trying to dribble through everyone. Not one corner kick being decent. Subbing out Nuhiu who was the only one with size for another winger. Watching Berisha trying to orchestrate the offense with no other midfielder.

I still can't comprehend how another holding midfielder wasn't called up. Rexhbecaj? Fazlij? Toma? Domgjoni?

Just awful timing for Kosovo.
I'm afraid this loss(and lack of qualification) will harm Kosovo's chances of getting these diaspora mercenaries like Zeqiri.

Today they were really lacking someone like Roshi.
Kosovo didn't need another winger. Today they were lacking a midfielder or a true striker. Someone like Gjasula or Bare would have been good and allowed them to play more calm. There fast paced style puts too much pressure on their backline. For matches like this you need to be composed and discplined.

And this Dreshaj guy is trash. Aliti missed golden chances at the end but generally he plays good for Kosovo. And kololi is too much of a liability to be played defensively.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 pm

The coach also needs to be fired . No tactics , just vibes and shouting
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 pm

Sokolat1443 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:05 pm
Dallku wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:01 pm
Lets be honest, qualifying from this format is cheap and pathetic anyway. You shouldn't get a chance to qualify by beating teams like San Marino. Neither Kosovo or Macedonia deserve to be in the euros.
Totally agree. Most funniest thing is that FYROM probably won't make it because Georgia seems like a strong defensive team especially when playing home they did hold some teams like Denmark or Ireland during the Euro Qual
Lets be real. Georgia barely beat Belarus who are an amateur side. They'll qualify. This is why this was a golden chance for Kosovo.

Also the coach for Kosovo is too fucking erratic. He plays good attacking football and we saw that with Armenia but it will never be good enough to qualify because defensively it's a train wreck.
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:19 pm

Here they come with their bullshit interviews about they would be happy if kosova won . f*** them all .
User avatar
Sokolat1443
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:52 am
Team: KF Korab
Contact:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:24 pm

artan wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:11 pm
Sokolat1443 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:05 pm
Dallku wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:01 pm
Lets be honest, qualifying from this format is cheap and pathetic anyway. You shouldn't get a chance to qualify by beating teams like San Marino. Neither Kosovo or Macedonia deserve to be in the euros.
Totally agree. Most funniest thing is that FYROM probably won't make it because Georgia seems like a strong defensive team especially when playing home they did hold some teams like Denmark or Ireland during the Euro Qual
Lets be real. Georgia barely beat Belarus who are an amateur side. They'll qualify. This is why this was a golden chance for Kosovo.

Also the coach for Kosovo is too fucking erratic. He plays good attacking football and we saw that with Armenia but it will never be good enough to qualify because defensively it's a train wreck.
I don't see a better team of FYROM than Georgia and i mark my words. Both teams faced each others the last month on the Nations League
and Georgia completely overwhelmed them with 19 shoots against 3.. They were the much better team on the pitch. Even Kosovo wouldn't have got an easy job there..

Btw im happy we dropped Fidan Aliti out of Albanian team. How can you miss that opportnity at the 90+4 while you had an own goal earlier. This guy will have nightmare :rrokullisem:
User avatar
plisi
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:09 am

artan wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Kosovo didn't need another winger. Today they were lacking a midfielder or a true striker. Someone like Gjasula or Bare would have been good and allowed them to play more calm. There fast paced style puts too much pressure on their backline. For matches like this you need to be composed and discplined.

And this Dreshaj guy is trash. Aliti missed golden chances at the end but generally he plays good for Kosovo. And kololi is too much of a liability to be played defensively.
You hit the nail with this. Berisha, Celina, Zeneli, Kololli and Vojvoda all of them acting like they have a free role on the field will f*** up any tactical plan.
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1762
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:38 am

plisi wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:09 am
artan wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Kosovo didn't need another winger. Today they were lacking a midfielder or a true striker. Someone like Gjasula or Bare would have been good and allowed them to play more calm. There fast paced style puts too much pressure on their backline. For matches like this you need to be composed and discplined.

And this Dreshaj guy is trash. Aliti missed golden chances at the end but generally he plays good for Kosovo. And kololi is too much of a liability to be played defensively.
You hit the nail with this. Berisha, Celina, Zeneli, Kololli and Vojvoda all of them acting like they have a free role on the field will f*** up any tactical plan.
The only one I'll give a pass is to Berisha because he was played out of position and I thought he played relatively well. It's not Berisha's fault he had to literally take the ball out of defense and try to link it up with the attackers while four wingers were just out there camping up top.

If they even just had a guy like prime Kukeli to sit in front of the defenders and make simple passes they win. Kosovo just needed some experience and calmness but they had none of that.

I feel bad for them because it was just so unfortunate to have all these guys missing but there not gonna get a chance to qualify like this in a long time.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests