Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

It's also fucking sad how Enes Bardhi doesn't even play for us. How did we f*** this up so bad? Instead we gotta pretend that Kallaku is the next Pogba :cry:
CanaYouDoIt

He didn’t want to play for us . Simple
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:49 am It's also fucking sad how Enes Bardhi doesn't even play for us. How did we f*** this up so bad? Instead we gotta pretend that Kallaku is the next Pogba :cry:
Isn't Bardhi just Alban Meha 2.0.?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:38 am
artan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:49 am It's also fucking sad how Enes Bardhi doesn't even play for us. How did we f*** this up so bad? Instead we gotta pretend that Kallaku is the next Pogba :cry:
Isn't Bardhi just Alban Meha 2.0.?
I'm reading some Kosovars state that he spared us as he wasn't going 100% on us, lol. Bardhi can actually dribble with the ball and is a well rounded midfielder.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:38 am
plisi wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:09 am
artan wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:08 pm
Kosovo didn't need another winger. Today they were lacking a midfielder or a true striker. Someone like Gjasula or Bare would have been good and allowed them to play more calm. There fast paced style puts too much pressure on their backline. For matches like this you need to be composed and discplined.

And this Dreshaj guy is trash. Aliti missed golden chances at the end but generally he plays good for Kosovo. And kololi is too much of a liability to be played defensively.
You hit the nail with this. Berisha, Celina, Zeneli, Kololli and Vojvoda all of them acting like they have a free role on the field will f*** up any tactical plan.
The only one I'll give a pass is to Berisha because he was played out of position and I thought he played relatively well. It's not Berisha's fault he had to literally take the ball out of defense and try to link it up with the attackers while four wingers were just out there camping up top.

If they even just had a guy like prime Kukeli to sit in front of the defenders and make simple passes they win. Kosovo just needed some experience and calmness but they had none of that.

I feel bad for them because it was just so unfortunate to have all these guys missing but there not gonna get a chance to qualify like this in a long time.
Even with all the players missing there's absolutely no excuse to have such a weak 2nd half vs a superliga level defence of NMK. Berisha is our best player right now, but if he's to do it all by himself then Celina is surplus as he doesn't add much to the game without the ball on his feet.
artan

plisi wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:26 am
artan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:38 am
plisi wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:09 am

You hit the nail with this. Berisha, Celina, Zeneli, Kololli and Vojvoda all of them acting like they have a free role on the field will f*** up any tactical plan.
The only one I'll give a pass is to Berisha because he was played out of position and I thought he played relatively well. It's not Berisha's fault he had to literally take the ball out of defense and try to link it up with the attackers while four wingers were just out there camping up top.

If they even just had a guy like prime Kukeli to sit in front of the defenders and make simple passes they win. Kosovo just needed some experience and calmness but they had none of that.

I feel bad for them because it was just so unfortunate to have all these guys missing but there not gonna get a chance to qualify like this in a long time.
Even with all the players missing there's absolutely no excuse to have such a weak 2nd half vs a superliga level defence of NMK. Berisha is our best player right now, but if he's to do it all by himself then Celina is surplus as he doesn't add much to the game without the ball on his feet.
It’s tough for any team to miss something like 5 starters. I just think at certain positions they didn’t have warm bodies like in center back, center mid and a true striker.

Tactically speaking the first half was good despite the blunders. Hadergjonaj gave good coverage on the right and Nuhiu was a target man since the possession game was poor for Kosovo.

Second half it became a bit of a mess when he substituted several wingers on. It was like a 4-2-4 formation with four attackers camping and no one able to bring the ball up. Just completely in balanced.

And a lot has to do with how mentally weak the players were. Aliti had a open header in the 90th minute hit him right in the fuckijg face. There were so many weak crosses/corners that couldn’t get past the first line of defense (the English commentator was just amazed at this). And the last 20 minutes it was just deep through balls that had no chance since we had no midfield presence to keep possession and have a balanced attack. And ironically Nuhiu subbed off when long balls could have worked.

On one hand like Kosovo missed a golden choice but if this match was played one month later or
Back in March Kosovo probably wins easy.
Dallku

Macedonia was doing their best to choke that game with their missed sitters and amateurish defending/goalkeeper.

I hope Georgia goes through. Sorry but I don't want Albania's neighbors to go through in a cakewalk after Albania being tortured for decades by having to beat teams like Germany and Portugal in order to qualify. This nations league crap needs to be abolished.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:02 pm It’s tough for any team to miss something like 5 starters. I just think at certain positions they didn’t have warm bodies like in center back, center mid and a true striker.

Tactically speaking the first half was good despite the blunders. Hadergjonaj gave good coverage on the right and Nuhiu was a target man since the possession game was poor for Kosovo.

Second half it became a bit of a mess when he substituted several wingers on. It was like a 4-2-4 formation with four attackers camping and no one able to bring the ball up. Just completely in balanced.

And a lot has to do with how mentally weak the players were. Aliti had a open header in the 90th minute hit him right in the fuckijg face. There were so many weak crosses/corners that couldn’t get past the first line of defense (the English commentator was just amazed at this). And the last 20 minutes it was just deep through balls that had no chance since we had no midfield presence to keep possession and have a balanced attack. And ironically Nuhiu subbed off when long balls could have worked.

On one hand like Kosovo missed a golden choice but if this match was played one month later or
Back in March Kosovo probably wins easy.
I don't know if Kosovo wins easily even with their starters. Macedonia has had a decent team for quire some time now and they're punching above their weight. Kosova did relatively well yesterday until about minute 60 but couldn't finalize in the final third. I think Aliti's 92minute shot was their first shot on goal all game. Nuhiu has no place in that team. I was fuming when he conceded that amateurish foul which led to the second goal.
Princ

I’ll be cheering for North Macedonia to qualify.. they earned my respect last night by refusing to cower in defense and protect their lead, but actually trying to score until the final whistle.

It was a super fun game to watch and if anything, Kosovo was the team playing a bit dirty. That challenge by Rashani on Bejtulai was absolutely horrific and unsportsmanlike. The officials didn’t do Macedonia any favors either.. denying them a sure penalty on a clear Berisha handball.

At the end of the day, it’s nice to root for those who eliminated you fair and square.. a Georgian victory would only serve to make Kosovo look weaker. Para Makedonija!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kosova was missing like 3 Top 5 league starters no? Macedonia is still playing Goran Pandev. Muriqi would have been crucial yesterday.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information