[Road to EURO 2016- 04/09/2015] Denmark vs Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

I don't get this "our earlier NT's players were better" Who the f are you trying to kid, or is it just nostalgia getting the hold of you guys?

We've never had a better NT. I agree with artan has said thus far.

Which quality are you guys talking about? - Always fighting for existence and not finishing last in the group or what?

Our players now and our NT as a whole, its tactics, our coach - everything is better than before.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

For those who want to rewatch the full game here is the Torrent Link in Russian , it's HD and i'll leave my computer online on request if someone of you asks for it ;)

http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/rWdahpf6/file.html
Berti
Team: Leeds

Migjeni wrote:I don't get this "our earlier NT's players were better" Who the f are you trying to kid, or is it just nostalgia getting the hold of you guys?

We've never had a better NT. I agree with artan has said thus far.

Which quality are you guys talking about? - Always fighting for existence and not finishing last in the group or what?

Our players now and our NT as a whole, its tactics, our coach - everything is better than before.
Nostalgia? Maybe, or maybe I'm just comparing today's facilities and opponents as a whole and all factors that contribute in a fair assessment.
We had much better quality if you ask, but their match preparation was some "buke e djathte e sallam" on Eastern European train stations (cos they couldn't afford flying) freezing their arses off being told to play for the Party. Being isolated in mind and body and still shine to a good level. I could go on for hours but hey.
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

anybody know where I can watch the replay.

i think we need to take out abrashi and put kace in
and gashi is not a RM. hes gotta play up front
roshi is great supersub. spot starter. his speed and strength is awesome

it wasa tough scrappy game. we didnt play that well but at end of day this what great teams do, they find ways to survive when theyre not having their best day. we tied a good denmark side in denmark, thats great. Portugal next in shqipni. We win this game, start booking tickets you assholes
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Migjeni wrote: Our players now and our NT as a whole, its tactics, our coach - everything is better than before.
It isn't. Bogdani scored in double digits when Serie A was still arguably the strongest league. We don't even have a player who can score double digits in Holland. Lala, Hasi, Skela were all starting midfielders in Bundesliga teams and Anderlecht. Xhaka is decent but he's not a true midfielder. He's a defender. Kace is the only decent passer we have and he doesn't the "physicality" to play.

I mentioned this before, teams like Portugal and Denmark have gotten very weak. Spain and Germany have "monopolized" all the top talent. DK and POR are past EURO winners and finalists. Portugal had been in countless WC semi-finals. Now they can't make it out of group stages even with Ronaldo.

We're better defensively, more organized, and motivated. That's it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dragoi wrote:For those who want to rewatch the full game here is the Torrent Link in Russian , it's HD and i'll leave my computer online on request if someone of you asks for it ;)

http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/rWdahpf6/file.html
More than 8 gigs :?. Any streams?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Ari

Denmark killed us from Agolli's side , they saw that side is weaker and almost all preassure was from over there .
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Migjeni wrote: Our players now and our NT as a whole, its tactics, our coach - everything is better than before.
It isn't. Bogdani scored in double digits when Serie A was still arguably the strongest league. We don't even have a player who can score double digits in Holland. Lala, Hasi, Skela were all starting midfielders in Bundesliga teams and Anderlecht. Xhaka is decent but he's not a true midfielder. He's a defender. Kace is the only decent passer we have and he doesn't the "physicality" to play.

I mentioned this before, teams like Portugal and Denmark have gotten very weak. Spain and Germany have "monopolized" all the top talent. DK and POR are past EURO winners and finalists. Portugal had been in countless WC semi-finals. Now they can't make it out of group stages even with Ronaldo.

We're better defensively, more organized, and motivated. That's it.
We actually look like an organized team now with a great defence. The motivation is there, and it powers the players to work hard and to the best of their abilities. Our depth is also really good and players can be easily replaced now.
Dallku

Genti wrote:
We could win 3-0 against Germany and you would still find something to complain about lmao. We actually look like an organized team with a great defence and the motivation is there, and it powers the players to work hard and to the best of their abilities.
That's what Aurora said though.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Yeah, so we are a better team than before because of those 3 factors.
  • Information