[Road to EURO 2016- 07/09/2015] Albania vs Portugal

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

AlMadman

Berti wrote: The real problem starts now as somehow this is being portrayed as unlucky back home and people are flying with "presh ne bythe".
This kills me more than seeing us loose. At the end of the day I know we're not good enough and I can accept the loss. However, the fucking media is a joke when it comes to these type of situations.

This campaign we have been lucky.

Playing a fullback in attack hoping he can fluke his way to a goal against every opponent.
Experimenting with a midfield that can't string few passes to the save their lives.
Cikalleshi becoming the new poster boy(cringeworthy seeing the love with digitalb/supersport and this guy). Yes this guy has hit the post/bar a few times, but this dude as a striker has played 11 matches without a goal for us. I love the kid, don't get me wrong, but for crying out loud someone tell him that he's not messi. Someone tell him that as a striker and you have options on the wing to pass, please do so and at the same time make you fucking way to the box.
Cana in defence. This guy has now lost the plot. Through out the match he was doing these stupid passes. Even against Denmark.
Kace not seeing any game time coming from a goal and dominant performance against France.
Balaj not getting a few more minutes, considering he's the only striker that has scored recently for us.

Sooo much to say, but so pointless.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

+1 Madman
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:+1 Madman
X2

There wasn't a single journalist out there even questioning DB's choices .
Dallku

De Biasi has all the Albanian journalists by the balls but in all fairness it's hard to criticize him considering where we were and where we are now. De Biasi deserves a lot of credit but obviously he has made and continues to make mistakes. We just gotta deal with it..

Doesn't help that Albanian journalists are completely ignorant about our NT players. They don't even know their names ffs. When nobody criticized De Biasi for starting the likes of Vila and Bulku for such a long time don't expect them to do so now.
artan

Got what we deserved. We almost conceded against Denmark as well and it's not sustainable.

What a difference that Roshi makes compared to Gashi. Gashi isn't a winger in this bunker system and Roshi opens up the game and can create some space with his speed. The offense is so bad where we need Lenjani to play as the role of Messi where he's drifting in the middle to create something. I'm interested in giving Tarashaj a chance out wide although I don't know much about him.

Abrashi is out next game but we'll probably just see Lila in place instead.. Lila is probably better than Abrashi which is saying much.
KF.KORAB

Julz94 wrote: 1. Portugal won't care and let denmark to win.
2. Them losing won't matter cause serbia will let them win there last game
They can't take the risk to let Denmark win, and why would they do this? They might be satisfied with a draw but a defeat against Denmark would not be good for them, then if they take into consideration that Albania win their 2 remaining games and Portugal draw for example in Serbia then what?

No sir if Denmark really win in Portugal it will be on the pitch.

In all cases we must win against serbia and hope for a Portuguese win or draw against Denmark simple as that.

If we draw against serbs we must hope Portugal win against Denmark and we will go for a draw in Armenia

if we lose against serbia we still hope Portugal win against Denmark but we will have to win in Armenia.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:What a difference that Roshi makes compared to Gashi. Gashi isn't a winger in this bunker system and Roshi opens up the game and can create some space with his speed. The offense is so bad where we need Lenjani to play as the role of Messi where he's drifting in the middle to create something. I'm interested in giving Tarashaj a chance out wide although I don't know much about him.
After I saw Eliseu in the first 10 minutes, I wished for Roshi to come in as soon as possible. He was a disaster in the making yet we did not take advantage of it.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Small misconception: I don't think Gashi's NT GOALSCORING (NOT general play) has to do with our style of play. Gashi is just good against semi-pro defenders, which is useful, but not against Portugal, Serbia, etc...Remember, he was top scorer with another team in Switzerland before he joined Basel who are super attacking.

When it comes to the game, if both teams play like shit, then the individual quality is going to shine through. We can't usurp Portugal with individual quality. The only way to get a result vs. Portugal is to close the individual gap, with chemistry and cohesion, which we have defensively, but not offensively.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Berti
Team: Leeds

I agree. Cannot see Portugal just risking it. Actually I have also faith in Denmark's inability to win. They looked poor against us and Armenia specially. All we need is a win but whether we can get it is a different story. If we play bunker against Serbs we will lose as they have nothing to play for apart from pride, and frankly you just cannot play bunker football when you need a win!!!! Sometimes you just have to grab your balls and go for it. As for Armenia we all know we are getting nothing there. A draw maybe but unlikely.
Someone needs to tell this coach that it's not him getting the results but the jevg girl that he screwed a while back and CAS cos nobody gets such luck.
  • Information