[Road to EURO 2016- 07/09/2015] Albania vs Portugal

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I will be on Elbasan Arena
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

-----------Cika
Lenjani-----------Roshi
-----Xhaka---Kace
---------Kukeli
Agoli-Gym-Cana-Hysaj
---------Berisha

I would like to see that. Bit worried that Agolli might get exposed but he's been for the most part good this campaign.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I wondered the whole game whether Aliji would've been better than Agolli.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I wondered the whole game whether Aliji would've been better than Agolli.
Aliji is more confident with the ball, can't be worse than Agolli but i want to see Djimsiti in that position and Hysaj as right back.
Kuqaloshi maoist
EddieAFC

ZenMaster wrote:I will be on Elbasan Arena
Nice bring your good luck to the stadium haha
Shqipëria Etnike

Basha, Kace and Xhaka in the midfield simple as that. Worked wonders against France with Memushaj so no brainer just replace him with Xhaka. I would play Xhimo at LB but cant see Agolli being dropped anytime soon.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:I will be on Elbasan Arena
Guaranteed 1-0 win then :)
EddieAFC

Looks like one more yellow for Xhaka or Agolli and they miss the next match.

Is Hysaj gonna be out with injury? Berat had some nervous moments and was okay in the end, but Hysaj is a much better defender against wingers.

hopefully Armenia can draw vs Denmark, although doubtful.
Albo_eagle

Shqipëria Etnike wrote:Basha, Kace and Xhaka in the midfield simple as that. Worked wonders against France with Memushaj so no brainer just replace him with Xhaka. I would play Xhimo at LB but cant see Agolli being dropped anytime soon.
This trio in midfield must happen. Anyone with half a brain would know Kace has to start. It's as if De Biasi prefers inferior players. His love for players such as Bulku, Dallku, Vila, Cikaleshi and co is so wierd. Kace plays every game for a good team in a decent league, will be playing in the Europa League, is considered as one of their best players by PAOK fans at 22 years old and had played very well whenever he plays for us especially in the last game where we beat France and he scored. Just wierd as f*** really.

Cikaleshi is not scoring for his club which are doing really badly in Turkey and he came on as an 88th minute sub in their last game, and has also been very poor in every game he has played for the National team. On the other hand Balaj has 4 goals in 7 games for his club and has impressed when playing for us. I will never understand De Biasi's logic.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Donis Avdiaj get the guy in!
  • Information