[Road to EURO 2016- 07/09/2015] Albania vs Portugal

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Looking at this team, it seems crazy that there were times when we beat Russia 3-1. Scoring more than 1 goal seems like a wild fantasy.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:And people were swearing at Skela & co, when scrubs like Abrashi can't even complete 4 passes in opponent's half
Oh yeah. Skela. The legend who single-handedly secured us participation in all those WCs and ECs.
ZenMaster wrote:Lorik Cana is fucking headless chicken, he lost possesion in last minute.
It was because he lost the ball they won that corner. Fucking idiot. And also Berisha and Balaj arguing right before the corner was taken - and the rest is history. Fucking idiots.

So fucking gutted, although it's still in our hands.

We need four points at least.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Aurora Bulkualis

Migjeni wrote: Oh yeah. Skela. The legend who single-handedly secured us participation in all those WCs and ECs.
The legend who could put 2 passes together in the opponent's half. How can people defend this team apart from defence. We had 1 shot on target the entire game.
Pjetër

Thankfully my expectations have already been surpassed. Anything passed this is just gravy.
KF.KORAB

We depends on Portugal and we can only hope they don't lose at home against Denmark by the same way we must beat serbia. decisive games next months!
Migjeni

Skela was shit. You're just comparing shit to shit, honestly.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Po shkruj shqip se shprehem me lirshem. Sot merituam humbjen plotesisht, kishim shume fat ne pjesen e pare ndersa te dyten e permiresuam pak lojen por nuk ishte mjaftueshem, kam pershtypjen edhe po te shenonim me Cikaleshin nuk do merrnim me shume se barazim.Cana ishte monumental me Danimarken sidomos nderhyrja ndaj Bendtner por eshte e pafalshme per kapitenin e skuadres ne minuten e 92 te ndeshjes te mbaj topin nje zone te rrezikshme dhe ta humbas. Ne qofte se Cana do ta kishte larguar topin, ne do merrnim nje barazim te pa merituar.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

Minotti wrote:Nothing that hasnt been said already. I was always sceptical to De Biasis bunkering football but at some point it made sense cause he used two very pacey wingers in lenjani and roshi. He changed that and we got a mish mash of something we dont understand. Gashi is a luxury for a team like ours when we want to play counter attack. Unless he is the lone striker...

Also, no idea what Abrashi has on De Biasi. Must be a long lost son or just his man crush cause I cant see any logical explanation behind him.

Oh and gjimshiti really is average at best. I always thought that Hysaj was awkward going forward, but gjimshiti is even worse. And all that height and still so damn slow... Amazing feat really!

Tbh we were incredibly lucky and though I feel for everyone I cant help but think that this was the right result. We only had cikalleshis freak shot that was dangerous and even that was because it deflected on Pepe.

We play to defend and nothing else. I knew we wouldnt score. Same against Denmark and if we have the same approach we wont score against the serbs either. Losing against them will be the most unbearable thing to withstand...
we arent even set up to counter attack, its put a bunch behind the ball, and hope for a class goal from individual brilliance or a set piece

agree with you on the point of Gashi the guy is the absolute worse fit for what we try and play
Aurora Bulkualis

Shemy wrote: we arent even set up to counter attack, its put a bunch behind the ball, and hope for a class goal from individual brilliance or a set piece
+1. forget possession football. we can't even put 2 passes together for a counter.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

KF.KORAB wrote:
Dragoi wrote:1.Denmark has a life or death match against Portugal.
2. Portugal has two matches to play unlike our SS journalist say cause they'll play Denmark at home and Serbia away.
3. We won't win in Armenia . The two key matches are on 8th of october!

If we beat Serbia with Denmark winning or drawing Portugal then we qualify.
You mean Portugal winning or drawing Denmark?

3 points are enough if Denmark draw in Portugal

2 points are enough if Denmark lose.
Lapsus, in my book Serbia is better than Denmark . Portugal is just 1 point away from directly qualifying but only if they take that point from Denmark. What i fear most is we get 0 points from next two matches and a win against Serbia is a must .
  • Information