[Road to EURO 2016- 07/09/2015] Albania vs Portugal

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

De Biasi won't start Gashi against Armenia, which is when we will need him.

It was obvious Gashi wasn't a fit against the two best teams in the group.
Shpati

When you have Abrashi and Gashi in the midfield, you aren't going to be able to string passes. Abrashi is... just not good. Gashi is just a poacher/off ball runner.

The team was finally stringing somethings together when Basha came on. And they could string more with Kace. De Biasi just opted for other players because he's a fckin idiot. I think he just goes with who he likes in training/practice. He doesn't assemble his team to counter the opposition.

It's obvious Gashi isn't the type of guy you want to start against the likes of Denmark and Portugal. They are better teams and more organized in the back. But De Biasi opted to not play Gashi against Armenia last time, when Gashi was in form and Armenia has Macedonian league defenders. Now, when Gashi isn't getting club playing time, he starts him back to back against Denmark and Portugal.
Julz94

That was shocking, I watched Armenia at home to denmark and they are a class apart. Esht fucking turp ME shku kto njerz into the euro. We have fluked it all the way.

1. Portugal won't care and let denmark to win.
2. Them losing won't matter cause serbia will let them win there last game
3. We will lose to serbia anyway
4. We will go into playoffs and get embarrassed.

You heard it here first. It's all in the script
P.s last minute goal is like stabbing you in the back
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We were gonna lose sooner or later . Better against Portugal that last match against the Danish as they're our direct 2-place candidates. Two good things for next match are that both Nani and Abrashi won't be playing. When we calm down a bit after few days we'll reason for the upcomming games. We got very lucky the first time and had 2 attemps on target unlike today having 1 (a defletion) lol . When you see DB posting proudly this then it's enough to get that this game style is all what he wants .

Shpati

The only player I actually liked today was Xhaka. He fits the warrior role nicely. He's always fighting and won some good possessions. I just didn't like his FK attempt. Only Kace, Meha, and maybe Gashi should shoot on FKs.

No need to have Abrashi anymore. Xhaka can provide whatever Abrashi does.

Gjimshiti is average. Hysaj is definitely better, but Gjimshiti is a decent replacement. We wouldn't have this kind of player as a backup 2 years ago.

We haven't seen much from Agoli and Lenjani these last two matches. They were our bread and butter on attack for the first half of this campaign.

Gashi should just start against the bad teams.

Kukeli has a nice mustache, but he's that invisible player. I'd like to see Kace in there instead.

Ajeti was bad on the ball. I literally watched him kick a ball 30 yards out the field when he had like 10 yards of space. I thought he kicked it out because a player got injured, but it looks like he's just a knucklehead. But hey, on the bright side, it beats having Teli and Osmani. Ajeti is better at containing than Cana. That's for sure.

Cana is Cana. He'll make 10 clumsy mistakes but give you a cool tackle every now and then. Playing CB for 7 years won't ever make him a real CB. He will always be a 2005 defensive midfielder playing CB.

Basha was good as a sub. We were finally putting some passes together when he came on.

Roshi's provides a good change as a sub. I think I like him as this power sub role. When you start him, you are kind of rolling the dice and hope for a 6. But as a sub, he's lighting quick and the opposition will be tired, so I think he's perfect for this role.

Balaj was arguing with Berisha on that last corner kick, eh? Bad sub then.

Lastly, Berisha. I'm not trying to blame him on that last corner, because that was a team failure. But I thought he should've came out and get a finger on it.

We need Mavraj, not just for his defense either. He has some offensive presence too.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hate to beat a dead horse, but mentality is still a huge problem. No one in this team can make that final step. It's like golfers that do amazing for the entire game but can't putt due to nerves. If we were completely dominated by Spain or something, that's a different story. But Roshi choking in front of net vs. Denmark, us choking literally on the last action of the game, are things that are going to cost us.

There is no one with a spine in this team tbh. They all shit their pants every time they get close to doing something important. Complete inferiority complex. That's why I have no hopes for Serbia game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Berisha: He saved a couple long range Ronaldo shots but other than that he didn't have much to do. I'm not sure if he should've came out on the last minute goal?? In the air he is shaky though.

Gjimshiti: Very solid defensively and strong. Doesn't have much of an offensive game but nerves don't help either. Of course Hysaj is the best for that position but Gjim definitely has a future in this team and is a solid alternative to have.

Cana: Good game besides fucking up in the last minute. He gave away the ball in an amateurish fashion and that lead to the corner which resulted in the goal.

Ajeti: Solid. He's not the best with the ball on his feet but defensively he's strong and doesn't make many mistakes.

Abrashi: I know you guys like him because he "presses" but to me he's just chasing shadows and when he gets the ball he treats it like he has a hand grenade. As soon as he left the midfield started coming to life.

Xhaka: MOTM. Great game He did EVERYTHING he could and more.

Kukeli: Better game than against Denmark.Did his job for the most part.

Lenjani: I'm afraid that if we rely on him to be the biggest offensive threat we are in big trouble. There is a reason he plays as a LB for his clubs. He fought a lot but failed to push the team forward and make any difference.

Gashi: What I've been saying.. He "deserves" to be in but unfortunately it hurts the team more than help it. Just totally out of place in this bunker system.

Cikalleshi: Can't even blame him. He has a low IQ/awareness and when/where to pass but this guy has to sacrifice so much. I actually feel sorry for him when I see him isolated vs 4 defenders.

Roshi: Can actually go to the opponents box unlike Gashi.

Basha: Calm and composed. Deserved to come in and I feel for Kace that he can't catch a break.
Albo_eagle

De Biasi is an amateur. Was a amateur since day one and will always be one. Can never justify why Kace is not starting. I used to think Shaqiri and G.Xhaka did us dirty by not opting to play for us and then you see Kace on the bench. Avdijaj should have no pressure on him to choose to play under this joker.

Think about all the games we played Portugal, Denmark, Armenia, Serbia and you'll realise we did not deserve to win a single one, i can't be asked to explain but reasons such as fluke misses and playing against 10 men will justify it if you really think about it. The last two games we have played horrendous. There is no such approach as just sitting back for 90 mins as you have to counter or something, we offer nada. Cikaleshi has to be the most confusing decision ahead of Vila and Bulku. Offer nothing.

Taulant Xhaka is an awsome player, absolutely fantastic, really love the guy.

I was mad when we lost the Slovenia and Iceland matches last year but now I'm just calm, would rather go France and watch England then this anti-football bullshit. It is ok to be a very defensive team against teams stronger then you, but we honestly offer nothing. Remember Lenjani's goal vs Denmark, goodness know how that went in, and those are the goals we will only ever get bar a corner.

How Kace does not get into this side is beyond belief. Kace, Xhaka, Hysaj, Gashi, Cana and Berisha are quality players and if De Biasi was a good manager he could build a good side around them. He makes it look like his job is harder then it really is by playing poor quality options when he has options.

Shpati wrote:De Biasi won't start Gashi against Armenia, which is when we will need him.
Says all about us under De Biasi. Kace starts agains France. Plays awsome and scores. Goes to PAOK and plays ever single game. Next game against Denmark, a poorer opponent he is dropped.
Shpati

Dallku wrote:Berisha: He saved a couple long range Ronaldo shots but other than that he didn't have much to do. I'm not sure if he should've came out on the last minute goal?? In the air he is shaky
In hindsight, he definitely should have. It beats staring at the ball then falling like a zombie
Berti
Team: Leeds

Boy has this week brought us back to earth. And somehow we even ended up with a point out if this when we actually deserved none.
The real problem starts now as somehow this is being portrayed as unlucky back home and people are flying with "presh ne bythe".
DB is the problem for me, his lack of balls is probably even medical. How long can you rely on luck? How can you just have a bunker defensive system only and no plan B or even any plan whatsoever on how to score. Not even long term.
Hope this loss wakes people up and accept our limitations and be grateful for a very lucky year that just ended. The Bulkus never will go, they will just reappear in different shapes in the form of Abrashis. Kace will just have to be content to not being Sotir Nini
  • Information