[Qualification to Euro 2016-08/10/15] Albania - Serbia

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Your match predictions?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Albania 0:0 Serbia
12%
Albania 1:0 Serbia
18%
Albania 2:0 Serbia
24%
Albania 2:1 Serbia
12%
Albania 2:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 0:1 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:1 Serbia
12%
Albania 0:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:3 Serbia
No votes

Total votes: 17
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: I don't think Kace played a good game to be honest but maybe tha'ts just me.
I thought Kace was the best player. Calm, collected and mature in possession.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Alot of the pressure and hype is alot to do with Rama. He was getting too immature using the NT to have twitter duels with Vucic, promising new stadium, promising a victory and on the top of that making sure the real fans don't attend the match while Serbian students and politicians who doesn't care about the game tickets. I mean he's making social media videos with the players about how civilized we are going to be, how we're going to win and making sure we look "civilized" in front of everyone. He's putting alot of pressure on them and some of these players are boderline amateurs, they can't deal with the pressure.

IF what DB said about Kace is true I lost all respect to him. I thought Kace played really well. Didn't miss place one ball today and he was picking out teammates which I was shocked because I've never seen that from our NT. Good ball control and he's not a slouch defensively. Kace-Xhaka-Basha definitely the best CM paring

Another thing to note is Hysaj gets exposed on the counter because he's practically a winger in our setup. I get he's probably our most technical player(when Kace isn't on) but we get exposed on the counter because he's way too far up. Atleast Lila when on Hysay's side does bust his ass in covering Hysaj defensively(I get he's not competent technically)

On to Armenia. Fortunately for us their even more amateurish then us and I get they play "Fearless".
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I have no words , nothing to say , nothing to add that hasn't been said. To next game now...
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Cana has gotta be more vocal in these last minutes as a captain.The team was keeping their heads down and stayed quiet. Those are the minutes you have to be more focused on.

Not sure why De Biasi decided to go for it in the end. Realistically, this team had a 90% chance of getting two draws against Serbia and Armenia, which would've sufficed. Getting one win against either was around 10% if you ask me. De Biasi just made his job harder than it had to be.

Also, I hope we are done with these fans. Is it just me, or were they weak? No chants or noise or anything.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Can't believe we were 1 goal away from qualifying for first major tourney. 1. and what happens? concede 2 in ET.... Last time we crashed and burned 60% of the way through, this time...

Btw, I don't think DB said anything bad about Kace. I think he meant that he was reluctant to field him initially, but liked him later on.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Last season we lost all 3 fall games in the second half of campaign, and tied Cyprus away from home on the last game. I'm expecting some of the same vs. Armenia.
Mavraj
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albo_eagle wrote:Cikaleshi should of passed to Memushaj in that moment he dribbled past that player, it would of been a one on one. He is shit and that won't change, Balaj is better then him but he needs some service. All of our strikers need service. Players like Rashica and Avdijaj are completely different and create for themselves, but De Biasi does not like these type of players. But then again we give our strikers no service so his logic makes no sense.
He absolutely should have passed there but still his shot was not that bad.
Plako

Shpati wrote:Also, I hope we are done with these fans. Is it just me, or were they weak? No chants or noise or anything.
Fans need to be mic'ed in order for their noise to translate on TV. All of the audio was coming from the studio.
ZenMaster wrote:Mavraj
SUch a huge loss. Terrible timing to pick up his injury :(
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

He's our best player tbh. And probably be our best forward if we played him at the position.
Plako

Shpati wrote:He's our best player tbh. And probably be our best forward if we played him at the position.
I think he's our top goalscorer for this campaign with his goals against France and Armenia. Not even counting his own goal.
  • Information