[Qualification to Euro 2016-11/10/15] Armenia - Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

ZenMaster wrote:Nuk kemi honger asnje gol si skuader udhetuese ne keto eliminatore
Wow that's an insane stat.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote:Well Deserved!

I'm especially happy for our old time fans like Plako who finally get to see our guys in a tournament.
Thanks Shpati, would have liked to qualify against Serbia but it's still amazing. Been partying all day. We're going to France!!! We should all have a meet up there.

Allez Albanie!!! This is how we gonna party next year in France :)
https://www.facebook.com/giannidebiasi. ... 492232110/
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wanted to make a music video titled "the Road to France/Euros", with a montage from the last 10-15 years documenting our journey, and a corny mainstream rap song like Lose Yourself or Remember the Name in the back. I have no time though. Maybe in December.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Plako wrote:

I'm especially happy for our old time fans like Plako who finally get to see our guys in a tournament.
Thanks Shpati, would have liked to qualify against Serbia but it's still amazing. Been partying all day. We're going to France!!! We should all have a meet up there.

lol, what song are they singing?
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:
Plako wrote:

lol, what song are they singing?
Filloi me "Napolonin" dhe pastaj vazhdoi me "Ke ura e Shijakut", kenge ahengu nga Tirana.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3HsUWg1Zno

The guy's who's singing bears a striking resemblance to Muharrem Ahmeti :)
Pjetër

Plako wrote:The guy's who's singing bears a striking resemblance to Muharrem Ahmeti :)
All magjupt look the same for the most part. At least to me.

Cool video.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Plako wrote:

Thanks Shpati, would have liked to qualify against Serbia but it's still amazing.
That was never going to happen. That whole game was a farce. I'm just glad we didn't get a 3 point deduction that game.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Will there be some celebration with the players? Will they be able to return to Tirane, or are they headed back to their clubs?
Berti
Team: Leeds

Never thought I'd live to see the day. Congrats to all!! Boy do we deserve this.
vata10

Shpati wrote:Will there be some celebration with the players? Will they be able to return to Tirane, or are they headed back to their clubs?
Yeah, Digitalb is organizing the concert in Tirana today. The teams plane will land at 11:00 local time and the concert is planned to start at 14:00.

I dont think they head back to their clubs until the middle of the week.
  • Information